gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-01-2016, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2016, 02:46 AM by Lillianna.)
What. What was this? What was this feeling? Why did she feel like this? And damnit, what on earth was coming from her - eeewwww. Eeeewww. There was something coming out of her... nope nope nope. The girl - woman, now - recoiled from her own body and whined, dragging herself from her den. What the hell was going on? What was happening? She had no clue, and quite frankly, it terrified her.

The girl skittered away from the den, heading towards the border. Where she was going, she didn't know. It was night time, some people would be out and about, it was starting to get warmer, and the snow was starting to melt... The girl would whine again as she stepped out of Abaven territory. It probably wasn't the most intelligent thing to do, but the messenger just didn't understand at all.

What was going on?

"Speech"
"Language"
Art by Penguiduck
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-02-2016, 04:15 PM

She had helped her family settle into the Southern territories of Alacritis. Her father already had a touch of color returning to his cheeks as he welcomed the warmer climate. He was still weak and sick but she no longer feared for his life. Perhaps her parents would return here also once Shai was at his full strength again. She could only hope they didn't get too adjusted to the quieter life they found there. She wasn't sure what Vail's plans would be, but she went on ahead to return to the parts of Alacritis she knew. She couldn't abandon Rhythm... Arcus... or Lillie, the three people that had come to be her world here.

Of course she second guessed her decision every step of the way. She had left her little bird “feather” behind to watch over her father and return to her should he take a turn for the worst, and there was little else she could think to do – other then remain behind, a decision she didn't want to make.

She had been heading to Imperium first rather then home when a familiar scent crossed her path. She paused and tilted her head, assuring herself it was indeed Lillie before following it to the other girl. She had to pick up her pace to catch up with the moving girl. “Lillie?” she called out

"Shaye""Lillie"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-02-2016, 05:04 PM

She froze as a voice reached her ears, and she'd turn slowly, taking in the blue form. Shaye. She'd blink, almost disbelieving - she'd not seen the other in forever... and she knew of the situation with Shaye's father. Had she returned from the south? Idly, the woman wondered if Vail had traveled with them - probably, the girl was no longer a young pup. The question was if she returned or not with Shaye...

Wait, what was she thinking? Shaye was back. It finally hit her, and the messenger would shake her head roughly, a grin coming to her maw, her tail - once still, now far from it. It was a blur behind her as she bounced towards Shaye, excitement through every fiber of her body as she aimed to bury her black muzzle in the warm fur of Shaye's neck. After a second, she'd pull back, looking into the blue eyes of the healer. "How did it go? Is he doing better? You're back, I didn't know if you'd return or not!" Happiness glittered in Lillianna's eyes, a soft smile on her face - but also concern, concern that Shaye's father was alright. While she did not particularly care for the man himself, she cared that he was Shaye's father, and it would hurt Shaye if he was hurt.

"Shaye""Lillie"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.