gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
01-02-2016, 06:50 PM

The loss of someone close to you was always a mysterious feeling. He had always been taught to conceal such things. His anger, his sadness, it all was concealed for the king. As he relaxed on the border of these lands, his head swiveled a bit. It was hard to think of what he was going to do next, there was no telling what would happen if he tried to jump at the chance of gaining another kingdom. In his mind he would forever be a king, no matter the lack of fighting nor intelligence that others thought he lacked. His blank expression carried across these lands, he lifted his head and called out towards the alpha. Maybe for the sheer reason he was curious. When wounds were still sore in his stomach Liar tended to act out far more than usual.

After all, everything he did was made on a sheer instinct of a feeling. He was far different from the rest of his family - while plagued with the neutrality of the evil that stalked them. His black tail with a white tip flicked as the lengthy male stood near the border. Recently it seemed their other lands had flooded, maybe he wanted to be generous maybe he wanted to talk. He was not one who easily trusted or rather cared, he could become aggressive at the the drop of a hat. But for now he was taking a few days to mourn the loss of his family.

"Talk"
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-17-2016, 05:24 PM
Voltage blinked when he heard someone call for them...again. This was strange, normally they didn't get so many visitors. So with a sigh he'd peel himself away from his family in a rare, relaxing moment, and move towards the border. It wasn't that he was tired of strangers. No, not at all. Infact he loved new people and interacting, but this last month, well, season had been a little hard on him and he would rather sleep. With a slight yawn, he moved along, blinking heavy eyes at the stranger on the border. He didn't smell like anything that would tell Voltage anything, and he couldn't really think of any reason he would be here. So he moved along, stepping towards the border with a sigh and a gentle smile. "Welcome to Donostrea!" He said happily, feeling his energy start to peak again as the sleep quickly shed from his features. "My name is Voltage, how can I help you?" He asked with a gentle smile.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
01-19-2016, 04:25 AM

Liar had forgotten what he had come here for. Maybe it was the gods will - Zakuro telling him to follow some sort of path. Why it would lead him to such a squishy alpha he wouldn't know. His brain was off track as it was. Little did he know they had a connection, and it was his duty to figure that out. However, Liar would be here to gather a little bit of information. He wasn't going to delve too much into the man's pack itself, more over maybe they knew a little more about his cousin. If they knew her at all, he had no right to be asking, but he wanted to know a little bit.

"Voltage... My name is Liar Walker - I recently returned to ala and I seek some information." his monotoned voice hit the air. "Did you know a wolf by the name of Arian?" he wasn't going to beat around the bush. He was always clear about his desires despite his namesake. On top of that he could deceive if he wished, but he saw no point. Even if he could be devilish at times.

"Talk"

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-19-2016, 01:50 PM
Voltage would blink in a slight confusion, tilting his head. Oh boy, it was going to be one of those. He just stared at the man, his gaze level and strong. Voltage shed his happy-go-lucky exterior in a heart beat, taking on the "alpha" clothes he kept laying around, collecting dust. He'd tilt his head slightly, just staring at the strange man. Boy was this already boring. He normally could keep a conversation up with anyone, but he was finding it hard to find some words for once. "What sort of information?" He asked in his "deep" voice, just looking at the male. He was already getting red flags from him, just little ones, but enough that made him shift on his paws.

"Yes," He said softly, concern coloring his face then. "I know her rather well. What'd going on?" He missed little Arian. They had met so long ago when Donostrea was really young. He had told her of his family and reminded her the power of stories. He had meant to go see her time and time again, but he had been so busy with his own little family. What had happened?

"Burn Baby Burn"

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
02-02-2016, 03:25 PM

He knew her rather well? Seems like his cousin knew quiet a few wolves in her time. He couldn't say he wasn't impressed though. A walker could either stand out or just revoke their name all together. It didn't matter, their misfortune ran in the family. Liar's uncaring gaze would continue, it seemed he would be a stranger delivering this information once again. "She's dead, Sin Hellstrom killed her after she challenged him to a deathmatch." His ears flicked mildly, he would always be slightly prepared for some sort of lashing out.

"While I didn't know Arian very well she was one of my cousins. Recently my wife and child died - so I've just been... looking I suppose. She's survived by her children." Maybe he should become a hermit. A messenger who secretly lived in the mountain. The king didn't think that sounded too bad, but his emotions could not get the better of him. He had too many problems to think about that.

"Talk"

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-27-2016, 06:22 PM
Voltage would stare at this man, one brow raised a slight bit higher than his other. He didn't like this, something was off. Something was strange here. Normally he loved everyone, but for some reason he just wanted to get away from his boring, monotonous creature. But he had a duty, and a curiousity. Arian, what did this have to do with Arian? He didn't have to wait long, and the words felt like a blow to his chest. His breath rushed out of him in a gasp as stormy eyes grew wider. He was frozen, sucker punched by news he loathed to hear. He felt rooted, stuck there before this strange stranger, and it took a moment before he remembered how to breathe.

Slowly he dropped his gaze to the ground, breathing in slowly as he tried to keep his emotions in check. He had a duty, he could cry about it later. "Sin.." He whispered, his brows furrowing. Hellstrom. Those children they had housed in their pack while their own was being threatened. He had protected the children of the man that had killed on of his friends. "Would you mind telling me exactly how this happened?" He asked softly, the sadness echoeing in his alpha tones as he lifted his gaze to stare at the male, gaze narrowed as he did. He didn't like this. "You certainly seem to care about your cousin..and your wife and child. Not even a flinch. What is wrong with you?" He couldn't help himself. Voltage was a man of emotion, he felt it all so strongly, so deeply, and he couldn't understand this man.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
03-12-2016, 02:02 AM

That sparked something in him, Liar was left with a little bit of a surprised blink. Occasionally something could pull his emotions out. He had them, but usually they're very subtle. Only his wives had been able to tell how he was feeling without him having to me... Overboard. First was the question on how it happened, but then there was - what was wrong with him. He settled for a moment. "While I was not there myself - so I cannot give you the finner details; but according to her son. She had called him herself out of her mind, seems like her mental state which sadly runs int the family wasn't too well. She challenged Sin to death even with two useless legs." Liar explained. Then a breath of air escaped him, similar to a sigh.

"I'm a product of my upbringing, I cannot entirely tell you what is wrong with me. As a child I was taught to conceal my emotions so often I do not feel them... they're there but only my wife and children normally could tell when I'm in a normal state. I apologize Voltage - if I have unsettled you. A man like me has a darker way of doing things, but I also know when to respect another aspect of life. I tend to 'unsettle' many wolves or come across as a bit slow." Liar felt as if this alpha had earned at least enough for Liar to explain to him his own actions. He was in a state of mourning, but not too much to the point where he remembered his first wife and son. He had gone through mates like paper, and many of them unfortunate victims. However when he found love he loved - and once he got attached he got attached hard. That was probably what happened with Arian, he tried to kill her, but he was only following his own gut feeling.

"Talk"