size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-03-2016, 01:55 PM

There was a lot of water now that spring had come around, and Rhythm was having a difficult time keeping herself dry. She managed to make sure that Rhyme and Rhys were both clean and dry before they got into the den. An interesting goal for sure, and now that they were older a slowly forming habit for themselves. She didn't even have to tell them anymore, as soon as they hit the entrance they would begin the nightly ritual. It felt good that she could still be the one to get more delicate areas like their ears and faces, but after all of that she'd neglected her own. Her right ear had become painful quite suddenly, likely she'd gotten some water in it that never found its way out. However simple the beginning was she was pained now.

So Rhythm made her way out of the territory while Rhyme and Rhys went patrolling with their father so she could go and hopefully gather some helpful herbs. At least that was the goal as long as her ear didn't distract her too much.

""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
01-03-2016, 02:29 PM
Starling didn't like the wet very much. Water was great for the plants, but too much could prove disasterous. Not only were the rapids flooding, which meant that his horsetail had a hard time growing, but everything else seemed to be rather..wet as well. Really? He had spend the entirety of winter without his flowers, and now he had to hunt even harder for them? Luckily he knew of plants that grew in dry areas, that had no hope of flooding. Something good did come out of his trips to fill his stores with as much as he could. Which was probably the reason he had come to this forest. While it still seemed kind of squishy, the many trees were able to soak up the water. He moved happily, searching for new life amongst the dead, but what he found was...not really plants, but equally as pleasing.

She was walking among the trees, looking as well as she had the last time he saw her. She had had puppies, though not quite...recently but still. A grin would fly across his lips as he trotted towards her. "A-aunt Rh-rhythmn!" He called in his imperfect speech, blue eyes alite and happy. "H-how're you? I h-haven't s-seen y-you in a wh-while..."

"Burn Baby Burn" | "Italian"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-03-2016, 02:42 PM

Rhythm's search didn't take her far from Imperium when the possibility of its end was nigh. As she went Rhythm was sure to scour the forest for anything that might be useful to her the sound of her name on the wind would quickly gather her attention. She hadn't expected to see her young nephew out here but as her bright gaze fell upon him a smile would take up her features. "Hello, Starling. It's so good to see you." She'd move to embrace him, her affections eagerly administered as kisses to his cheek. "It has been too long, I'm mostly okay. I think I've managed to get an ear infection though, that's why I'm out right now. But how are you? You're awful far from home." She'd finally pull away from him, her eyes critical as she scrutinized him, though he wasn't a kid anymore. She'd left her pack at his age, didn't he have a right to explore the lands?

""

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
01-05-2016, 08:45 AM
Starling would grin so brightly as she moved in to press kisses upon his cheek, and he'd laugh as if he were a year younger. He had always loved Aunt Rhythm, it just sucked that he hadn't been able to spend a great deal of time with her. Such was the life of packs. It just meant that he could kill two birds with one stone whenever he wanted, go and visit his friends and family whlie hunting for herbs that don't grow in his own home. "I-it's s-so good t-to see y-you t-too!" He said brightly, blue eyes shining up at her. He would blink as she went on to tell him how she was, and his brows would furrow at the knowledge of an ear infection. "I c-could h-help you w-with that.." He suggested quietly. He hadn't proven to her much how good of a healer that he was, or seemed to be. Rather, how knowledgeable he seemed to be. When she commented on how far from home he seemed to be, he laughed a little awkwardly. It wasn't uncommon that he was out of the packlands anymore, and far away at that. But it wasn't like him to stay away from home for an entire season or so like he had. "Y-yeah, y-you know. H-herb hunt-ring and a-all th-that.…"

"Burn Baby Burn" || "Bruciare Bambino Bruciare"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-05-2016, 04:30 PM

She loved her nephew, and the little reunion would bring big smiles to both parties. Rhythm too felt bad for not having spent more time with he and his siblings, but he knew that she loved him and that was what mattered the most. She'd go on to tell him about her day and she'd see the knitting of his brows as she mentioned her ear. She could have treated it herself, or taken the opportunity to let Rhyme have a look, but now seemed like the perfect excuse to see how the young Star was doing in his training. He'd explain why he was so far from Abaven, and she couldn't blame him. She'd gone out to gather herbs, think... "That would be nice of you," Sh'd take a seat, lowering her head slightly so he could better see. "Obviously I've been taking excellent care of myself." She'd smile amusedly as she looked up at him.

""

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
01-09-2016, 10:16 PM
A soft laugh would bubble from his lips as she joked about not taking good care of herself. "W-well y-you do have ch-children. Th-there's a lot of e-ears to look a-after." He said with a gentle laugh. He would smile pleasantly up at his aunt before she agreed to letting him look at her ear. He was rather knowledgeable, he believed, even if the very reason that he had left Abaven for a while was because he didn't feel he was good enough. So when she leaned down he'd shift so he could get a better look at her ear in the dull light. His deep blue eyes narrowed slightly, but he could tell it was irritated. It smelt...not too bad. He hummed softly before leaning back. "I-it does look...rather i-rri-tated...Do y-you have L-lavander b-back home?" He asked softly before he got an idea, and quickly looked around. He spotted her, hanging around in the trees, like she always was. "Stella? Puoi trovarmi qualche lavanda? Dovrei avere un rametto al covo provvisorio.." He called up super sweetly, and the only answer he got was a rather indignant twitter and the soft flapping of wings before she was off. "Sh-she'll be right b-back." He said softly, smiling up at his aunt before he hummed and shifted on his paws. "S-so, how a-are the li-little ones? I-i'm s-sorry I h-haven't come t-to see them..."

"Burn Baby Burn" || "Bruciare Bambino Bruciare"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-10-2016, 02:26 PM

Starling was very sweet, and eager to laugh with her as she joked around. It made her believe that he was gentle and sweet to all of his patients. Their topic would change swiftly as she shifted, allowing him to peer into the appendage that was her ear. She couldn't see herself, so it was nice having another there to help out. As he finished his look the diagnosis was pretty much exactly what she expected, it was irritated at the least. She would go to answer him as he looked up in the tree and spoke to his little bird companion. Quickly enough it seemed they would have some lavender. She'd smile brightly, and even more so as he brought up Rhys and Rhyme again. She loved talking about her little trouble makers. "Well, they aren't so little anymore. Both of them are almost as tall as their dad now." Starling had met Valentine before right? "But it's no worry, they're a couple of trouble makers. When you do get the chance to come and see them though I'm sure Rhyme would love a lesson from you." She'd smile as she looked over at him, Rhythm had all the confidence in the world for her nephew, she didn't realize that he lacked it himself.

""