size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
01-05-2016, 07:39 PM

So much had happened since the fall of Sonticus and everything in between. She found herself leaving Imperium's borders, unsure of where she was going. Spring was blooming around her, but the cold from the previous season still seemed to cling to her soul. How could so much happen in so little time? Not even a year, she had found love...and lost it. Found Arian and a place she thought she belonged, and it was gone. Her friend had died in vain, her mind gone and rational thought fled her friends life. Was she happy now? She hoped so...in a way, Avalon wished she could be happy too. While she was in a new pack with her four wonderful children, she couldn't help but still feel the emptiness in her soul. Newol had disappeared on her without a trace, and in her vain quest to look for him, would find nothing. No sign or whisper of his whereabouts.

She wasn't sure what brought her to the east, but there were vague memories of family here..according to Arian and Rivaxorous. Perhaps she would find some sort of hope, perhaps not. She recalled the connection between her line and the Adravendi line, that they were friends...for the most part. She supposed that was why she was here today. Chrysanthe was someone she wouldn't forget, and she wondered if she was still around. Pausing at the borders of Fiori, she wasn't quite sure who she would be calling for...so with a soft call towards the territory, her empty heart waited to see who would appear from beyond.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
01-05-2016, 09:59 PM
Things were once again returning to normalcy. The loss of Arian still weighed heavily on her heart.. and she was certain the feeling would not go away for some time. She had been taken from this world far too soon - though wasn't death always too soon? Epiphron's mind trailed off, remembering her daughter as she scouted the borders of Fiori. Her paw-steps were aimless and without purpose, though her eyes were sharp as she looked far across the borders.

Life had seemed to sprout forth from the earth once again.. the snow had begun to melt (though they had little, this far east) and the flowers had begun to bloom all across the terrain. Though refreshing, she did not feel as renewed as she had hoped she might.. though perhaps the birth of her grandchildren might spark some sort of passion within her once again.

An unfamiliar scent hit her as she moved, followed by a quiet call, and her eyes would rove the horizon to find the stranger as she followed the source of the noise. She was easy to find, though no one she recognized, and while she was not intruding she was too close to Fiori to ignore.

Once she was within hearing distance, she slowed her movements drastically, offering a careful nod in her direction. "Greetings," she offered the stranger warily, examining her from a decent distance. "What brings you near to Fiori?"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
01-05-2016, 10:18 PM

She waited for a short while, though before that she wondered if anyone would show up at all. Maybe she was hoping for too much...she hadn't seen anyone from her past in years, could they really still be around? Almost as if the question would be answered, a form came towards the border. Her breath nearly caught at the sight...was...was that Chrysanthe? The wolfess had the same coloration, and Avalon couldn't recall exactly what Chrysanthe had looked like, but the scent swept over her and reminded her of that kind woman. This couldn't be the same wolf, could it? As the woman stopped before her and greeted her, Avalon couldn't help but to ask. "Ch-chrysanthe? Is that you?"

No...it couldn't be...not with the way the woman watched so warily...unless Avalon had changed so much to the point she was unrecognizable from before, but she doubted it. Shaking her head, she lowered her gaze a little as her ears flattened slightly. This couldn't be her...amber gaze met the wary blue gaze of the Fiori wolf, a disappointed look on her face. "I'm sorry...I thought you were..." She swallowed. Perhaps everyone she knew really were gone now...but then, who might this be? She resembled Chrysanthe so much..."My name is Avalon...Please tell me...is Chrysanthe here?"
"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
01-05-2016, 11:08 PM
Epiphron hadn't heard that name in so long.. far too long. Immediately she froze, her brows pulling together in slightly bewildered confusion. She had long assumed her sister was gone, either dead or never to return. Why had her name suddenly come up in conversation?  "I.. no.." the woman stuttered, suddenly losing her focus and her composure, if but for a second.  Her expression would falter, and she fell into silence for a long moment as she eyed the stranger. "You know her?" The mere possibility of someone having seen Chrysanthe brought an obvious spark of hope to her emerald stare, which was fixed unblinkingly on Avalon.

And yet.. it seemed that hope slipped away just as quickly as it came. This stranger had mistaken her for Chrysanthe, which likely meant she didn't know her sister very well, or hadn't seen her for some time. Both options seemed possible and neither pleased her. The confused, hopeful expression faded into something more somber and composed, and finally she shook her head from one side to the other. "Chrysanthe is my sister," she said gently, her gaze falling to the earth before lifting once again. "My name is Epiphron. I'm afraid I have not seen her in years." Her words held a fair bit of sorrow that she had no interest in masking. She wondered if it was more painful, the not knowing, than the finality that seeing the death of a loved one brought. Perhaps she might never know what had happened to her dear sister.. "But it is a pleasure to meet you, Avalon."