Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
03-15-2016, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2016, 04:42 PM by Birna I.)
ooc:  not sure if you wanted to do these in the thread or start a new thread, just let me know

As the meeting came to a close they were separated into pairs to begin sparring. Birna grinned. Looked like it would be her and Esti. She nodded and followed the other woman to a clearing they could spar in. Birna moved to face Esti, leaving about eight feet between them, her head tilting slightly to the side as if to ask if the distance was a good starting space. She wasn't terribly particular though she'd rather not start right up in the other woman's business. It'd be nice to get a bit of momentum going. Birna was expecting to walk away with some impressive bruises and a set of new injuries.

She quickly set her defenses, her limbs flexing in anticipation. "The first move is yours."
[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
03-22-2016, 11:46 AM
Cascade bit off a yawn, standing and stretching as Esti wrapped up the training. Good - most of the adults in Imperium were already experienced fighting, and a lot of them weren't the most patient sorts either. Sitting through the basics made for a lot of restless fighters, and restless fighters tended to cause trouble without an outlet for that. Ok, so Cascade was bored and fishing for an excuse but hey that didn't make it not true. She was paired with Mercy - again... it seemed like they were always paired during fight training. Oh well. The height difference didn't bother her. She'd fought Valen, and she regularly worked with her sons when teaching them, and they were all several inches again taller than Mercy was. She wiggled her toes against the earth, testing her footing, then turned her attention to the pale warrior. "All right, Mercy," she said magnanimously, with a faintly mocking grin, "go ahead and do your best."

CASCADE vs MERCY for SPAR
Round 0/?
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!