size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-05-2016, 11:35 PM
Mrrr. The red female would blink rapidly, trying to get the blur out of her eyes. For a brief moment of alarm, she would stiffen, ears flattening - against her back and wrapped around her was a breathing form... and then her memories would return, and she'd remember the previous night. Heat flushed to her face, and her eyes widened - oh goodness, what did she do?

Well... she had sex. And liked it. A lot. Slowly, the female relaxed, sneaking a glance over her shoulder. Yep, familiar slate-grey male. Well.. no use regretting it. Particularly since the burn of her heat had somewhat dissipated, though it was starting to return. Not much, though. Which was nice. Her main worry - her fear - was of pregnancy. She did not want pups. In any way, shape, or form. Nope. She didn't want kids. Farrym was more than enough. Farrym, who was currently at home, on the rocks, or possibly in trees. She worried for the kitten, though she knew he wasn't really a kitten any longer. He had grown up... ugh.

Stretching, she'd let her paws overlap Bacc's, even as she rolled slightly upside down with her head tipped back to lick at his neck and chin. It was a gentle wake up! if he hadn't done so already. She was already awake; he shouldn't get to sleep longer... besides, she was hungry.
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-05-2016, 11:46 PM

He couldn't decide who had enjoyed the night more, but it didn't really matter in the end. Both were satisfied and sleep had quickly overtaken the slate and silver Armada. He'd held the little russet she wolf through part of the night, and by morning she was pressed against his stomach and his head was laid carelessly on his outstretched paws. While Lillie would find her way into wakefulness quite a bit quicker than he did, it wouldn't be long before he felt her stir and she would cause him to come out of slumber. He'd peek his eyes open to look down at her pretty little features, feeling the kisses he'd be loathe to shift but he'd blink his ruby gaze the rest of the way open. Grumbling he'd lean back, rolling onto his side and letting his head rest on the mossy stones. "Just five more minutes, I worked hard yesterday." The sting in his legs was proof of that.
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-05-2016, 11:59 PM
It wouldn't take long for the behemoth of a wolf to wake up... and complain. Her eyes would meet his expectantly... and then he flopped over. That was not acceptable! Eyes glinting mischievously, she rolled onto her paws, crouching down near him. In a smooth leap, she'd hop over him and would crouch down next to his ear, immediately nomming down on it. Her left paw would smack his shoulder and she'd lean on him, putting more weight on that limb than any other. She'd nip at the edges of ear, and then would just nom the whole thing. "Up!" she insisted. "I'm hungry, and I want to hunt!" To further prove her point, she'd withdraw from the ear nom to snort in his ear - something that hadto be an uncomfortable feeling. And then back to nomming.
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-06-2016, 01:09 AM

He'd flop over and for a long moment he'd receive his peace back, but all too soon he'd feel a rush of wind as the lithe girl hopped over him, taking to tugging on his ears mercilessly. He'd growl deep in his chest at her, but it was more a playful thing than a threat. Still his eyes were closed but she was persistent. He'd cringe at the noise in his ear and his eyes would finally come to open up.He'd bare his teeth at her, but he couldn't deny his hunger was starting to get to him too. He'd expended a good amount of energy over the last day and a meal was welcome. "Alright woman slow down." he'd shake himself there on the ground before rolling over and pushing himself into the air. He'd shake himself again and look to the green eyed beauty. He'd give her a gaze that said plainly, Alright I'm up now what?
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-06-2016, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2016, 12:19 PM by Lillianna.)
The growl would only earn him a more forceful tug as the woman clearly did not care about his complaints. When his ruby eyes would finally open and he'd show his teeth at her, she simply grinned, leaned down, and kissed his nose. She'd dance away, laughing softly at his grumbling as he finally got up, and gave her an expectant look. She'd bounce back towards him, nosing him with her nose. "Now we go hunt. What are you interested in?" she questioned lightly, tail wagging briefly. Soon, she'd have to go back to Abaven - but not right that second.

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-06-2016, 12:15 PM

Was his ear going to fall off as she was tugging at it? Probably not, but did it feel like it? Oh yes. That was the main reason she was able to bring him to his feet so easily. Wasn't it a wonder, someone so tiny having such an easy time controlling him. Had nothing to do with their activities the night before, oh no not at all. After he shook himself of the sleep he'd try and find a hunting mindset, but Lillie still smelled delicious. She'd have to find whatever they were after, his nose sought out one thing. "Don't care." he'd tell her as he moved around closer to her back side. "You're going to have to find it anyway. I still can't smell anything but you." He'd swing his head down and attempt to lift her hind end with his nose between her two back legs. He'd release her quickly, amused grin still playing on his features as his head was lifted back up.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-06-2016, 12:28 PM
She'd give him a look when he said he didn't care. Damnit, she didn't want to choose! too many yummy things out there to pick just one. Her eyes would narrow suspiciously as he moved around behind her, and then he'd speak, and an expression of outrage would cross her features as he stuck his head between her legs. Yelping, she flailed until she was let down, then spun around. Balancing her weight on her hind paws, she'd attempt to lift up - and bite Bacc's nose rather unforgivably if possible. If not, she'd settle for the closest thing she could bite. "Asshole!" she muttered, though her dancing eyes showed she wasn't truly angry.

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-06-2016, 12:37 PM

She obviously was less than eager about choosing what she wanted to consume, he was not picky though. If she wanted Carrion he'd happily scarf down rancid meat. That was not what lingered on his mind though, his mischievous actions would be successful in disrupting her as well as receiving retaliation. She was quick to spin around and jump at him, her teeth easily catching hold of his cartilaginous appendage. "Hey now. I know I'm missing part of my face already, but I'd like to keep that." He'd shake her off him, what did she think she was getting at anyway? She'd been the one to wake him up, what happened to breakfast in bed? Turned out she wasn't any less prickly after a good lay.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-06-2016, 12:46 PM
She'd drop back down to the ground easily, glaring up at him. She couldn't hide the edges of her mouth turning up in a smile, though. She'd shake her head at his comment, snorting. "You sure?" she asked cheerfully, albeit not very seriously, as her attention was already shifting from that to the air around her. She'd get him back later for that... whatever it was. She breathed in deeply - what was there to hunt? They could go for something bigger, or a couple of small things... "Something big or something small?" she asked him real quick. If he'd at least narrow that down, she'd choose something in the area.

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-06-2016, 01:13 PM

She'd try to be all big and bad but she wasn't about to erase the obvious traces of amusement that filled her features. He'd watch her with an almost smug expression as she slowly shifted back to their empty stomachs. He'd watch her curiously, wondering what kind of a hunter she was. What was she asking him now? He was used to the winter still, when you found something you killed whatever it was and you ate it. "Whatever we find first." It didn't get much more simple than that. He was used to pick a direction and go. "But it is spring. Something young and tender would be preferred." Baby rabbits, fauns, fox kits, ducklings. Delicious.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-06-2016, 01:47 PM
Ugh, fine. Uncooperative giant of a man. But then he finally gave her something... but she wasn't sure what was born this early in the spring. She knew fawns weren't born until late spring... rabbits, maybe? May not be fulfilling enough. Agh, damnit. She now saw why his answer was not caring and just eating the first thing they found. Too much effort to find a specific thing. "Alright," she gave in, heading out from the ruins, bouncing from ruin to ruin in the meantime. Glancing back over her shoulder, she called, "Come on!" They probably had to get to a different territory to find something.

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-06-2016, 03:30 PM

He'd see only a little of the frustration he caused when he was so vague with his answer. You didn't always have a choice in life, you had to take what it gave you and be thankful for it, He wished he'd been so smart before the trip from Firori. He'd been so eager to go, to see Abby's homeland, to show her his own. Of course, plans were always broken and history would claim what had happened. He'd shake the morbid thoughts from himself softly, not wanting to grasp Lillie's attention away from the hunt again. Finally she would give in and go, Bacc would follow along behind her, not needing the encouragement to follow such a fine view. He'd take of at a slower trot, his libs extending gracefully like they'd never been able to do as an adolescent. Adulthood was good to him, he'd long since outgrown the gangliness of his teenage year.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-07-2016, 09:23 PM
Ew mud ew mud ew mud. She was starting to run into more mud, less stone, but even that soon became solid, if soggy, ground. She'd pause and frown - she was heading towards Abaven lands, the closest hunting grounds.. Damnit, what other lands were there? She couldn't exactly bring Baccus back to Abaven. "Hmm, the closest good hunting grounds is Abaven. We can stay here and hope to find something, or we could go near the river - there will be plenty of fish with the areas around there underwater. Especially the lake... the lake, and the river? definitely flooding. After all, taht's why it was a pain to get over here in the first place.