gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
01-06-2016, 10:02 PM
ooc: set just before Zeph leaves

Her recent encounter with her brother had left her thinking. Now that she thought about it, she wasn't only going to leave her mother...but her siblings as well. Even if she hadn't been so close with them, perhaps it would be nice of her to spend some time with them. After all, when would be the next time she would see them? She promised to visit occasionally, though that was too late. Now was the best opportunity to spend time with them.

So that left her with her sisters. Which one should she go after? Nixie or Kaitlyn? Both she'd have to eventually see, but which one first? Unable to decide, she wandered through the gulley for a few more moments before Kait's scent came to her nose. The chestnut-furred sister it was. Slowly, she followed the scent, hoping not to disturb the girl.

"Speech"

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-22-2016, 01:09 AM

The child had spent much of her time alone, isolating in the strange new thing known as a “pack.” She wasn’t sure how she felt about her family being bigger than just her, her siblings, mama and papa but here they were. Things also still seemed to be shifting about, and Kait was waiting for the dust to settle before she figured what everything was about. She had felt incredibly lonely during this time though. Not speaking to hardly anyone but her mama. She knew it was her own fault, but she wasn’t quite sure how to remedy the situation.

Kaitlyn would lift her head, giving a little sniff as she explored the area of the gully for the umpteenth time. She loved the area... But it seemed like there was always some new plant she was finding. Or some new critter. It was kind of neat. She wanted to learn more and maybe impress everyone one day with her knowledge. Maybe... Maybe one day.

Kaitlyn would start as she heard pawsteps. It wasn’t so much that her sister was trying to scare her as just the slightest sound could make Kait jump. Green orbs would fall on her black and green sister, offering a light smile. “Zeph! I uh... Didn’t expect you to come find me... Am... Am I in trouble?”

""

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
01-23-2016, 02:00 AM

The smaller girl jumped at the sound of her approaching paws, looking startled by her appearance. Were her paw-steps that loud? Or perhaps they were so quiet that her sister hadn't noticed. She seemed quite surprised anyway, thinking that she was in trouble. The green yearling couldn't help but to snort, rolling her scarlet gaze. Kait? In trouble? For what? "If one of us was in trouble it would be me." But none of them were so it didn't matter. Besides, she had to get to the real reason behind her appearance. It wasn't every day she decided to 'hang out' with her siblings. In fact it probably looked a bit odd, but at least she had a good reason. "I...uh...hate to break it to ya but I'm leaving," she started with a forlorn expression, forcing a smile onto her features as she looked into her sister's soft green eyes. "So I was thinking we could...I dunno...do something together?" They hadn't ever spent time together, other than sharing the den as pups. It made her realise how distant she was from her family, and the fact that she'd be even further away from them when she left.

"Speech"

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-04-2016, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2016, 11:53 AM by Kaitlyn I.)

Kait would frown as Zephyra spoke. That frown would merely deepen as Zephyra spoke on. So she was leaving... Just as their father had. But at least Zephyra had come to her, and likely the others, to announce it. At least she wasn’t just disappearing without a trace. Kaitlyn would shift on her paws some. The situation was, without a doubt, a bit awkward. Zeph had rarely spent time with them before... She had been family and Kait loved her, but she just wan’t sure how to act around her. Maybe it was just that they were of two different worlds. Perhaps it was something else entirely. She didn’t know.

Kaitlyn would give a soft sigh. “I’m sorry to hear that you’ll be leaving...” The brown furred wolfess would say. “I know we’re not like, super close but... I’ll miss you.” The she-wolf would let her green eyes meet pink ones. “What would you like to do, Zeph?”

""

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-05-2016, 10:38 PM

"I'll miss ya too," the green girl confessed with a sigh. She hadn't planned this part out - what she was going to do after she told the news. Maybe it was because she hadn't expected her sister to just...be okay with it. Of course she was saddened by the announcement, even if it was only a little bit, but other than that, she accepted it like her their mother had. No questions or protests; it all happened so smoothly. Too smoothly. Didn't they want her? Didn't they care about her? Well, like Kait said, they hadn't been close, so what could she expect? A farewell party?

This was like a farewell party - spending time with her sister, she supposed. Just as much thought and effort had been put into it. She could have not bothered and just disappear the next day without a trace, but for once, she actually cared about her family's feelings. "I dunno," she answered slowly with a shrug, an idea soon popping into her head. Hoping not to appear suspicious, she waited a few moments before she quickly tapped her sister's shoulder with a paw. "Tag, you're it." And then she bounded off, giving the girl enough time to react.

"Speech"