gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
01-07-2016, 03:24 PM
Gaia's thoughts couldn't seem to part from the thoughts she'd shared with Voltage not so long ago. She tried to ignore them, but they were so much easier to mull over than her memories of Illie and Current. She'd allowed Freewing to lead her over the prairie, she'd smelled all the new blooming flowers and even caught a couple of field mice with Freewing's help. Gaia felt better, but the nights were still cold, and she couldn't shake the feeling of loss that always seemed to loom over her. She was taking a nap now, her tiny form curled comfortably beneath the tree she had come to favor during their time in the dryer part of the territory. Freewing sat comfortably between her shoulder blades as the sun passed overhead during the noontime hour. The day was beautiful, and it was a perfect time for a little mid-day sleep.
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-10-2016, 04:46 PM
Until her bumbling manchild of a man came up to bother her. He was happy, ecstatic even. They were planning the wedding, and it was going to be glorious, and he couldn't wait to tell his mate and love everything. So when he saw her laying beneath a tree, he couldn't help himself. He just moved, bounding towards her excitedly before skidding to a stop when he noticed she was sleeping. For a moment he thought better of it, but instead he just moved to curl around his little love and wait for her to wake up. He knew she was going through a rough time, hell so was he. But at least he had a lot more to focus on now. He had his family to worry about, the flood, the wedding. What did she have to focus on? The loss of her daughters. So he sighed and wrapped around her gently, feeling his excited energy leave him instantly as he thought about her. He needed to find her something to do...something she would like to do. Maybe she could help Terrae? Or...well, they didn't really function like a real pack. Instead he just rested his chin on her shoulder and waited, his own mind thinking of her and all he should be doing for her.

"Burn baby Burn"

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
01-10-2016, 04:59 PM
She wouldn't be disturbed, but as Volt came to lay down beside her Freewing would find himself displaced. Easily the little red bird would make his way to the branches above, an easy place to watch the goings on. Gaia stirred a little as her side was warmed by the one she loved. Though she begged for it to be one of her children she knew it was her mate. softly she would be brought back into consciousness, but being held by Volt was no reason for her to wake. A small grin would play on her features, her eyes keeping shut as she snuggled in closer to the Elementas man. She hadn't had any nightmares, and the warmth of the spring kept her comfortable. "Hey," She'd squeak from in his fur, as she tried to block out her realities and just focus on the one at her side.
""

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-11-2016, 08:52 AM
For a moment it didn't register that Gaia was awake, the way she cuddled into his warmth was both expected and adored. He just nuzzled into her fur gently as his mind spun with plans and celebrations. He thought of all the packs he had to invite, what he had to do. He thought of all the things as an ferax that he had to do, as well. The hunts, restoring terraes herb collection, everything. So when her soft voice whispered between their joined silence he nearly jumped and lifted his head to look at her. "Oh." He whispered softly, a warmth in his voice. He leaned forward to press soft kisses under her ear and under her jaw. "I didn't mean to wake you. Did you have a good nap." He whispered warmly.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
01-11-2016, 12:46 PM
She would feel content as she cuddled up closer to the man she would soon marry. They would finally be officially wed, though they'd already pledged their lives to each other long ago. Voltage would keep his vow, and he had worked to ease her pain. Life was just difficult, and Voltage would never be able to help that. She'd enjoy his presence and let it comfort her like it always had. She'd feel him jump when she spoke though, causing her to giggle softly. She'd feel the affections he was always to liberal with, she would purr happily against him. He'd mention that he hadn't meant to wake her, but she'd smile softly. "You can wake me for snuggles whenever you like," Gaia would remind him quietly. "It was peaceful." The answer was simple, but its meaning incredible. A peaceful sleep had been a commodity she'd begged for.
""

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-13-2016, 12:17 PM
Voltage would smile so warmly down at her, his gaze tracing her face, her sightless eyes, the gentle curve of her ears. She was beautiful, she was gorgeous, and he was going to marry her. The idea never really set in until now. He had known he had always wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, ever since he had met her and that first tear fell. He wanted her beside his side always, but it never really clicked. The transition between wanting to spend his life with her and doing so was so smooth that he had missed that large, important step. He was going to marry her, and they were going to be together forever. His family may end up moving on, one day. Perhaps not Glacier, they seemed to be right glued together, but everyone else could meet the loves of their lives and join different packs. But here he had his little cloud, his own little family, and they would never part. "I love you.." He whispered, his voice dripping with emotion, and warm with love. "I'm glad you slept well. Did you dream?" His voice was soft as the world fell away, and it was just them. Just them together. And he wouldn't have it any other way. He gently rested his chin on her shoulder, hugging her close to him and sighing in her scent. Everything was perfect. His family was safe, the sun was warm, and he had his Gaia. The only thing missing were his little girls, but, at this moment, he knew they would be home again. One day...

"Burn Baby Burn"

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
01-13-2016, 12:27 PM
He wrapped around her protectively, holding her tight and offering sweet affections as he held her. In response to her words he'd offer verbal confirmation of his love and she couldn't help but to smile at him. She felt safe laying there in his arms, like nothing could touch her now that it was only the two of them. There was hope in her heart now, hope that there would be a brighter future for them after they suffered their hardships. She was going to marry him, and that meant something. "I love you, Voltage." Gaia would also offer as she buried her features into his soft fur. "I might have, but I don't remember." They hadn't been nightmares, she was sure of that. "Are you ready to finally be married?" She couldn't help but ask, their day was soon approaching and they'd officially commit their lives to one another.
""

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-13-2016, 01:09 PM
When she cuddled closer he couldn't help the soft, gentle chuckle that rumbled from his chest. He loved her, so dearly. Every little bit of her. He slowly ran his muzzle along her shoulder, smiling warmly down at her. Oh, if only she could see herself, she might fall in love too. He sighed gently as she returned his love, his affection, and he pressed his nose under her ear, just to breathe in her scent and feel her warmth. He chuckled again when she said she couldn't remember if she had a dream, but he could tell with how relaxed she was that there had been no nightmares. He had been there through both of theirs... He was so happy, really. He had wanted so desperately to protect her from her own mind, and wipe away the nightmares. But it seemed she had slept peacefully, and that...that was the first step. Then she asked him a question that brought the largest smile to his face and he pressed gentle kisses into her neck. "I've been ready to marry you since the very first day I saw you." He whispered so softly. "Glacier wants to have a joint wedding. A big to-do, but we've always done everything together. Are you opposed to that?" He whispered softly. He had done quite a bit of planning without her, but he wanted to know what she wanted. If she wanted a thousand doves at the ceremony, he'd find a way to wrangle them up. If she wanted for them to go off and elope, he would do that as well. This was just as much her day as it was his. "I'll make it happen, whatever you want, whatever you wish, I will try so very hard to make it come true."

"Burn Baby Burn"

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
01-13-2016, 10:13 PM
She loved his gentle affections, and that was obvious in the smile that was boasted on her face. She'd try to return his kisses as she asked her question, and was able to in full as he answered her. Gaia couldn't help the little giggle at his first statement, "Really? The first day?" She'd ask, not that she didn't believe him, but.. She didn't know what to think of the next part, a double? It did make sense, he and Glacier really did do everything together. "No, of course not. I think it's beautiful." Smiling up at him again, "I just want to marry you." Would be the end result, and it was the truth. There wasn't anything else she wanted but him, and to officially give him the vow of her life.
""

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-13-2016, 11:20 PM
Voltage would chuckle just nuzzling into her and just soaking up her affection. He chuckled softly at her surprise, looking down with her "Well, i didn't think that I wanted to marry you. Not in so many words anyways. But I did want you by my side and around me as long as I could remember. That very first day I saw you, I knew I had fallen in love." He whispered softly, just staring down at her, waiting for the emotion that would play on her face. Every ounce of affection and love he felt for her could be summed up there, he had fallen in love with her. And when Voltage loved or cared, he did it so wholey, did it until the very end. He never stopped, it wasnt in his vocabulary. When she agreed to the joint wedding he couldn't help the bright smile that touched his face, and instantly he was nuzzling her and pressing gentle kissing into her neck and shoulder."We'll invite everyone we can find, have a grand feast. And everyone will see us married, and everyone will know we are together until the end of time." He whispered softly, pressing his muzzle against hers and just sighing softly. He loved her, so much.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
01-13-2016, 11:43 PM
He'd go on to explain what he meant and she had to say she felt the same, however she probably couldn't say 'first time she saw him.' From the very start he had been different, and he was still. He had stayed with her. While everyone else was gone he was still here, holding her and reminding her how much he loved her. She couldn't help the wide grin that lingered on her features. She could focus on the future in this moment, and it looked so bright. She felt like she could hope again, and that was maybe Volt's greatest gift. Gaia wasn't so sure about inviting the whole of the world, but she would be content with what Voltage wanted. She wouldn't have been able to see any of them anyway so it didn't matter. It would always be just her and him if she so desired. "Forever." She'd try to reach up and touch her ashen nose to his. They were going to be okay, life was going to move them forward. She knew she'd never stop missing her girls, but at least that pain would stop getting in the way of her living her own life again.
""

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-14-2016, 05:19 PM
Voltage would sigh softly, just resting against her. Things felt so perfect where weeks ago they felt so broken. It was strange, almost jarring, but it felt.…well, perfect. So he'd rest against her, smiling warmly and just enjoying her embrace. Forever, yes. Until the very end of time. Lightning and his beloved little cloud. But then a thought struck him, something that hadn't left him since the moment she had first brought it up. He was lonely, too, he missed his daughters. He missed being a father. He couldn't exactly be everything to Glaciers daughters like he could his own children. And here they were, moving forward with their lives. Maybe.…maybe this time will be better. So he sighed softly and shifted to rest his chin on her shoulder and just hold her tighter. "Have you thought...more about it?" He whispered softly, hesistantly. He was nervous, terrified even. He didn't want to replace his daughters, but it felt...good. He had told her to sleep on it, to see if she would still want too or if it was just longing for her daughters.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
01-14-2016, 05:44 PM
Gaia really had been thinking about a second litter, thoughts of them were heavy in her mind. They were just so much brighter than the heavy thoughts of loneliness that liked to linger with her. She never wanted to replace her daughters, that would never be possible. She also knew that her daughters would have wanted their parents to be happy no matter what. What kind of memorial did she hold with her if she was completely overwhelmed with those terrible feelings. As Voltage moved to hold her closer he'd ask her something that she hadn't expected, her dark ears perked at him curiously. He sounded so nervous, and she wondered if he'd been thinking of them too. "More than I should," she'd admit with a little less hesitation than her mate.
""

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-14-2016, 10:51 PM
would they really be able to do it...a second time? Sure they had more experiance now, and it might do Seraphiel and Aurora some good to be the oldest kids, not the youngest. He sighed softly and closed his eyes, almost hesistant which was, needless to say, strange. He had always lived his life without thinking about it. He had an idea and went with it, he never really mulled it over. The only things he planned were parties. But this...this had him hesistating. He didn't want to be seen as replacing his daughters but they had suffered, they had mourned, they had searched endlessly. What more could they do but move on? "Me too.." He whispered after a moment, looking down at the earth beside her, shifting to rest his paw on the curve of her back. "It would be nice...to be a father again." He whispered. What would Glacier say? Surely he would support it. So he would open his eyes slowly and look at Gaia. "What do you think?" He whispered softly.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
01-15-2016, 01:37 PM
Gaia felt hope again, her heart didn't feel so heavy anymore. That underlying fear and sadness would remain, just not as intensely. Especially not now, while Current and Illume would always be on her mind she could still lay there and enjoy Volt's presence. His response hadn't entirely been expected but it was good to know that he had thought a lot about them too. Shifting himself Voltage would hold her even tighter. He'd whisper softly and she would listen. "It would be," He'd ask what she thought, now that she had time to think. "I think that I want them more today than even when I mentioned it." Their last litter had very much not been planned, but now that they'd just barely gotten a taste of parenthood Gaia couldn't help but want more. She'd push into him affectionately, she felt like she was ready to try again.
""

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-15-2016, 02:02 PM
There was was a strange energy he felt. It crawled along his veins, causing him to almost tremble. He had never felt anticipation like this before, but he had never felt like he had to wait, either. Their first litter had been completely unplanned, wanted and everything but…unplanned. That's for sure. But now he knew what was on the horizon as he hesistantly went around the question, almost waiting for permission. Permission to hold her, permission to move on, permission to want this. Was he desecrating Illie's memory again, by living life? He sighed softly as she spoke, his eyes closing tightly as he felt the tell tale stinging of tears. He felt overwhelmed and full, and yet oddly empty. He needed his family, he needed his babies, he needed his wife...and he needed to move on. "Y-yeah, me too.." He whispered softly. "It's not even your season..." He said in realization and it eased some of his anxieties. They could try… He loved her, he wanted her. He always wanted her. "I love you, Gaia.." He murmured softly, pressing soft kisses under her ear, letting a soft sigh wash over her as he rocked her gently into him tighter, holding her so close and yet so gentle, like she may break if he squeezed too tight but lose her if he didn't hold her just so. He pressed another kiss into her shoulder, pressing his affection into her skin and fur. He loved her, so deeply.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
01-15-2016, 05:09 PM
She would let him hold her, feeling safe in his embrace she'd cling back with her thin limbs. He was so sweet and gentle and he'd never been anything but that towards her. He showed her his love in many different ways, and he'd really tried to comfort her despite hurting so bad himself. He wouldn't even start to deny that he felt exactly the same as she did. They'd lingered in her thoughts for so long now that they might as well have taken shape. Voltage would mention something else that she had put some thought into, she wasn't in season. While pups were much less likely she hadn't been during the conception of their last litter either. "It's still fun to try," she'd remind him, doing her best to push her belly against his. "I love you too," her confession was sincere as she was pulled tighter to him. She could feel her skin warm and her breath catch as he kissed her. Yes, she was ready to start trying.

-fade-
""

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-15-2016, 11:50 PM
Voltage held her close as he slowly rose to his hind legs, keeping his chest close to the ground as he littered her shoulders and back with gentle kisses and nips. He loved her, he loved her so much, and he didn't show it nearly as much as he ought too. But this was the woman he was going to marry, the woman who he was bound to spend the rest of the life with. He had every breath to whisper his love, every moment to press a kiss into her skin. She was the reason his eyes shone lately, she was his everything. He chuckled softly then, pressing his nose gently into the dip between her shoulders as he rose himself. "It is..." He whispered so softly. It was fun, and he enjoyed these moments where it was just him and her, together, as one. Perhaps it wasn't her season, but that didn't mean they couldn't try, didn't mean he couldn't show her how much he loved her in a way only he could. "My gaia.." He whispered so softly, gently running his paw down her side before placing it on the earth just before her hip and sighing in her scent. "My little cloud." He murmured, his voice deep and sweet before, finally, they'd become one, together.

-Fade-

"Burn Baby Burn"