Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-20-2014, 10:44 AM
.ooc. I figure after bass goes to rest motif takes rhythm on a tour

She found it rather easy to say that she missed her siblings, one of the few emotions she found herself paying attention to recently. She loved her mother and father, but they?d understood how much she wanted to see the others. She felt like an outcast now, she?d kept herself within their parent?s pack for too long. Bass was an alpha now, along with Motif! While she was still feeling rather rogue like. They seemed to have building lives, while she was to start all over again. Her parents additional lessons had been enjoyable, but her brothers and sisters had been out gaining real world experience while she was at home play-living.
Being on her own had opened her eyes to the different worlds that were out there. She felt like she?d been caged for so long, now that she attained freedom she wasn?t sure what to do. Still, she could feel her delicate paws carrying her by Motif?s side. At one time she?d felt closer to her sister than anyone else in the world. She had always suspected it was the color of their coats. She wasn?t usually one to get a conversations started, so she would just enjoy her sister?s company as she ushered her around the territory.

""

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
08-24-2014, 05:34 PM

How long had it been since she Haas seen ryhtem last? It felt like a life time ago and she found herself struggling to remember where the two had been in their relationship, and how different they might be now from who they had been. Certainly becoming an alpha had changed her, it had grounded her and made her more down to earth when before she had been flighty enough to leave for reasons as simple as chasing the sunset. But she had her sister by her side now, and it was a sweet distracton from her thoughts of bass and his recent loss in battle. She had thought him strong, even as she constantly moved to protect him, and now... He had lost. She dragged herself from her thoughts and brought her eyes over to rhythm. They looked similer, the pair of them, in a different way then her similarity to bass. But with motif and rhythm there was the eyes, to motifs sunny yellow and fire to rhythms cool, hidden blue.

Her sister was quite and for a moment motif didn't feel a need to full the silence, not until they reached the rapids this pack land was named for. "So this is monument rapids, bass's second claimed territory" she wohlc explain, flicking her eyes over to her sister to see what she thought.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
09-04-2014, 09:30 AM

She felt a satisfaction about being with her almost twin again, the two girls had once been so alike. Life had changed the two though, now Motif was a strong alpha she had responsibilities and a life now. She was obviously no longer the flighty girl Rhythm had once adventured with, though no matter how much they changed the dark girl knew she?d always love her sister. They would travel in silence, Rhythm not having any trouble just enjoying her sister?s company as their foot falls took them over the rough terra. Rhythm?s deft paws would expertly navigate as they came to a land mark.
Motif?s words would caress dark ears as she told her of the name and alignment of the lands. The falls were beautiful, their power magnificent. She could feel the rumble of the water through her feet just as she saw the massive amounts of gallons move swiftly past her form. "They?re beautiful, but so dangerous." a simple comment would fall from her lips as her eyes shifted to Motif?s yellow gaze. "Has anyone fallen in?" She was curious if there was a plan in place should such an occurrence take place.

""

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
09-05-2014, 01:23 AM

They would remain by the swiftly moving rapids for a moment longer as Rythem took in Motifs words and gave the Queen a reply. Her words where few but meaningful, all the same the Warrior couldn't help but laugh softly at the question. Falling into the rapids? Does Bass pushing her in count, or her dragging him in after? Although that had been at a quieter corner of the waters then here. ?I believe someone got carried into our territory by it once before ? but that was before i decided to settle? she mused thoughtfully, she didn't know any more of the details other then that honestly.

She shifted herself to sit on the ground and turn her body towards her sister. This was a other face she had thought never to see again and yet one that stood before her now. She wanted to know who Rhythm was now, what she was like, did she remember the adventures the two had once shared? There was so much she wanted to talk about to Rhythm but something still struck Motif as talking with a stranger. She hoped they could be as inseparable as she and Bass where, once more, but only time could tell.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
09-23-2014, 11:38 AM

Rythm would let an amused smile appear on her features as Motif?s soft laugh would fill her ears. She?d only asked if someone had fallen in, and obviously by the reaction no one had been seriously injured. She?d only have memory of one incident, however she was not even a part of Abaven when such events had happened. She wouldn?t even know of the outcome of such a wolf, so Rhythm would put the thoughts away for later use. She wasn?t ready to be the one who was carried off by the rapids so she had every intention of staying rather far away from the dangerous parts.
She would copy her almost twin as she took a seat easily beside her, a soft smile still resting on her features as she let the dangerous thought drift away. Now was a time to catch up with her sister. She?d seen most of the territory already, but had been given little about Motif. She?d lean over and play with the loose neck fur of her litter mate, trying to find more questions to ask. "How do you like it here Motif?" a rather broad and direct question, she wanted to know everything.

""

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
09-25-2014, 07:35 PM

The two sisters hadn't seen each other for a while, and she couldn't help but think that she wasn't sure what to say. Talking about the rapids was easy enough, she had braved them before on their quieter parts, and Bass might have pushed her in a time or two. The almost twins would take a seat beside her and Motif's couldn't help but think it was almost like looking into a reflection. A reflection on a deep blue lake with the shades of the ocean overtaking the colours of her eyes. There coats weren't replica's of course, Motif had scars where Ryhthem did not , and well both had tinges of silver on the outskirts of some of their brown hairs, Rythemn had more of the colour, and each light and dark ripple in their coats was in different places. Other this this change born by nature there was the change born by lifestyle. The muscles under their coats bunched in different places from their own directions in life. Moti'fs marked hers as a runner, one who could out distance and out pace a lot of wolves from the ease of practice.

She was caught up, thinking about the changes in the direction their lives had gone when Rythmn spoke. Motif blinked a moment, and smiled thoughtfully. ?I didn't think I would like it here, but I surprised myself. I had spent so much time before this wondering, but, the difference of living here isn't in a bad way like I would have thought. These wolves challenge me, in spars as well as life in general, and I get to watch out for Bass, he needs a lot of watching out for? she was teasing him already, and he wasn't even in her presence.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
09-28-2014, 08:22 PM

The girl had never really had a strong desire to be a warrior, though she would protect what was hers with her life she did not see herself as a soldier. She was rather well rounded, but felt as though she?d mastered not a single skill. In the long run she felt as though she?d accomplished so much less than her siblings had. Motif and Bass were now accomplished Alphas, Harmony was an amazing healer and Chord was off taking care of himself and adventuring all on his own. What did she have to show for herself?
She would interrupt the thoughts that were floating through her sister?s mind with the question, but it seemed the answer was easy enough to come by. Dark ears would perk forward as she listened to the words given to her, a further testament to how different their lives had turned out. She?d give a chuckle as the girl gave Bass a hard time with out his presence even beside them. If anyone of the siblings needed protected Rhythm might not have thought of Bass first. Especially now that he led the pack she had joined. It made sense though, it was the obvious reason for Motif?s high rank. Along with her obvious hard work. "It?s just good to know my siblings are happy. Mother and Father worry for you. All of us really." She?d smile but at the same time feel a sadness at the absense of their parents. They all had their place, and their children were learning to find theirs it seemed.

"Speech"

lineart by machinewolf2.deviantart.com

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
09-28-2014, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2014, 10:21 PM by Motif I.)

Bass was strong, a leader, and a fighter both in fact he was the only wolf Motif had fought that had given her a hard time in the duration, the only true challenge she had found in the wolves she had sparred with in Abaven - him and Mira that was. But there was more to it than that, Bass was fragile, he had a big heart and cared too much, took too much upon himself with the responsibilities of Abaven. Motif wasn?t callus, but she considered herself more world weary then him, practical in the knowledge of life and death and things that were out of their control. He knew how he had felt in losing the fight for one of their members, the helplessness he had felt in losing and the weakness of his injuries after. Maybe he could fight for himself, but Motif wouldn?t relinquish her duty as his guardian easily.

Rhythm would mention their family and the dark shaded Alpha would smile at her sister. ?They have nothing to worry about, we siblings look out for eachother right? And we?re all together again now ? they should worry for the world, now that where facing it together? she teased, leaning forward to bump a shoulder against rhythm. ?Do you plan to stay?? she asked suddenly, realizing she had no idea if Rhythm was here for good or not.

Speech
Thought

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
10-01-2014, 04:12 PM

She had incredible belief in all of her siblings, they were amazing and unique and completely capable in anything they put their mind to. Rhythm did not feel half as confident as Motif however, in her mind she didn?t think herself capable of any of the feats her brother and sister boasted. Still it seemed Motif thought her much more capable than herself. She would tell her confidently that their parents had nothing to worry about. She was right though, where one sibling was weak the others were strong. They were an amazing team, yet she still felt as though she were the weak link.
Still she would nod in agreement as Motif leaned in to bump her shoulder teasingly, the next words ones that she knew she?d already decided. Of course she would stay. Going out into the world to travel with Chord had been rather tempting, but she felt that she might only be a hindrance on her vagabond brother. Here she would be safe within the borders and be able to aid, however little that might be. ?I believe I?ll stay. As you said, Bass needs protecting>? She?d smile once more, returning the playful shoulder bump her sister had made.

""

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
10-01-2014, 05:36 PM

The pairs minds seemed to travel down similar paths, even if the process to get there was different. These two similar souls, so different, couldn't turn their back on this family, even if it meant changing the style of life they had known before. For some reason Motif was leaning forward as she asked, hoping without saying it, that her sisters answer would be yes. She had only just now found her sister after so long a time apart, she wanted a chance to get to know the woman she had become.

Rhythm would open her maw and out would come the words the almost twin had wanted to hear. Motif smiled at her blue eyed counterpart and shake her head in amusement at her sisters words. ?Oh yes, he does, poor boy? she said, and grinned somewhat wickedly at the trouble she and Rhythm might cause him.

""