gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
08-20-2014, 09:48 AM
Soooo, basically what I'm doing here is poking at all the people who have wolves in Ebony to get your attention. What I want from you guys - preferably from all the players though obviously since it's OOC I can't require it - are comments and suggestions about Ebony. What do you like, what don't you like, plot ideas and suggestions. Not everything will be implemented even if it's really popular, because it has to be IC for Katja to do that and it's still going to be a viking pack, but I want to hear from everyone what they want for Ebony. Especially any plot ideas! You want to see our pack form an alliance with another pack? Break off an alliance? Go raiding? Let me know! If you aren't comfortable posting your comments or suggestions here for whatever reason (don't want to offend people, or maybe you just want to keep a plot secret from the rest of the site?) then feel free to PM it to me either to Katja or my staff account. I'll edit this post to make a list of the stuff that's posted here for organizational purposes. Ok, guys, have at thee!