size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Bass had pulled her aside a few hours earlier, asking her to go run to Donostrea, asking if assistance was needed. She was given the location of the pack and a description of the alphas, including their appearance and names. It took a while to reach their territory - flooding, plus they were in the South as opposed to the East, but either way it was a task she relished. She enjoyed being useful, and her being sent to a farther away pack than Dart was especially... welcome. It worked with her rank, and she appreciated it.

Breath only slightly heavy, Lillianna would pause at the border, her head being thrown back in a call for the alphas. One, both, either, she didn't mind, nor care, as long as one arrived. And should they need assistance, she'd help in a heartbeat.

"Speech" "Language" "Farrym"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-10-2016, 11:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2016, 02:45 AM by Seraphiel.)

So far anyone howling at the border turned out to be fun and interesting and new. Glaciers rule banning her from the border of course was only for when there was no one at the border to look after her. But there was was a howler at the border; therefore they could look after her. She would leave be the butterfly she had chased half way across Donostrea territory and set off immediately for the border. The tiny lite creature would be there in a heart beat. She might be big pawed and clumsy but she sure knew how to hustle when she wanted. It of course helped that she was already pushing the boundaries and was already close to the border the stranger howled at.

She stopped before the red wolf and studied her with great interest. "I like your red coat" she said, forgoing introductions for her endless supply of questions instead. "Are you related to me? Like every wolf ever is related to me, so you probably are too. It would explain your red coat" she continued on conversationally, giving Lillie little chance to respond. "That marking is really different tho" she said, and at this point she was her tippy toes pairing right up st the stranger, totally fearless. "Huh. It's not like any marking I've ever seen and we have lots of different ones." "Can I touch it?"

Seraphiel

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-10-2016, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 12:14 AM by Lillianna.)
So she got a response... just, not the one she was, well, expecting. Lillianna would smell her first; it was an earthy, but light scent, and young at that. Then she saw the little squirrel-sized ball of fluff barreling towards her in blue and greys. When it neared, Lillie realized it was a lot larger than a squirrel. Said fluffball flailed to a stop in front of the red wolf, and Lillianna felt herself blinking rapidly as just a torrent of words spilled from Seraphiel's mouth. Wait, every wolf related to her? "No... I'm not related to you," she shook her head, a bewildered expression crossing her face. She looked down at the young pup even as the pup stepped forward, paws almost touching the officer's. Her ears flicked back uneasily as it babbled even more, and wait, what marking? Her white marking? Her nose? Her ears? What? "Errr..." she really didn't know what to say anymore.

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-10-2016, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2016, 02:46 AM by Seraphiel.)

"No?" Ray said, clearly surprised. It was nice to meet one of those rare wolves that where unrelated to her by blood or adoption. "Then you've probably met my daddy. Has he ever adopted you? He does that a lot. I call them related to me too. I think he adopts everyone in the end." She explained, still a friendly conversationalist. It was clear by her words and manner that she expected Lillie to become related to her in one way or another eventually. She was resigned to that fact. She was surrounded in relatives, drowning in them.

About her marking, Lillie would give little I'm response. It wasn't exactly a yes, and it definite wasn't a no. Ray stretched her body upwards, going up in two paws as she tried to reach the funny faded pink marking that ran along her eye and again on her jaw line. She was just about to touch the one by her jaw when her balance failed her and with a very dignified squeak ray toppled into the knees of her new... relative/friend/whatever.

Seraphiel

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-13-2016, 11:32 PM

Voltage Elementas

Voltage seemed to be back to his pattern, his habits. He was always busy, in one way or another. Whether he was exploring the territory, cuddling with his wife to be, playing a big ol' game of tag with his family, or doing actual alpha things, he seemed to be busy. There were times where he was sad, yes, but he was overcoming it, slowly. It would always be there, this large empty and sad feeling within him, but like everything he had to learn to live with it and continue to live for his family. He had to support them, and he couldn't fall apart anymore. They certainly didn't seem equipped with handling a broken down voltage anyways.

So when the call came he had, unfortunately, been at the opposite end of the packland, and he would quickly turn and begin bounding towards it. Unfortunately, as well, he wasn't the first one there. His eyes narrowed slightly when he saw Seraphiel talking to the woman, and he felt his paternal protectiveness he hadn't felt in a while rise back up. She knew the rule! So quickly he trotted towards her. "Seraphiel Elementas!" He said in his deep, booming father voice, staring only at his niece. "You know the rule for greeting strangers. What will your father do when I tell him you had broken it?" His stormy eyes were hard as he stared down at her, waiting for her to pick herself up before looking back up at the stranger. She smelt of Abaven, and she didn't seem too unfriendly. So he'd smile softly and tilt his head. "Sorry, she's new." He said in jest, his playful grin spreading across his lips as he greeted the girl. "Welcome to Donostrea. My name is Voltage. You called for me?"He asked politely, wondering why.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-14-2016, 12:11 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 12:53 AM by Lillianna.)
Lillie shook her head to the girl. "No, I have no idea who your father is, but I've never met anyone from Donostrea aside from you, little one," she'd answer, a slightly bewildered and confused look appearing on her face as the pup finished her sentence. Adopt everyone in the end? What? And she seemed so... confident that Lillie would become part of their family. That was just.... so weird. And then she'd rear up and approach Lillie; Lillie would also rear slightly, a paw raising up as she leaned backwards as a paw went straight for her eye. It would instead touch her muzzle, right on the scar, and the woman would wince, resisting the instinctual urge of smacking the thing touching her scar. But then it was gone, and Lillie sighed in relief, her paw raising to rub her face. Of course, that relief was only momentary as said thing slammed into her knees, and she'd brace herself, head dipping down to peer at the blue pup. She'd nose the pup up and away silently; attempting to help her back on her feet. When that was done, Lillie raised her head back up. So that's the 'marking' that was meant. "That's a scar," she said faintly, rubbing it like she was going to before she got interrupted.

It would be only moments later that a yellow man would appear, and it would seem that he was an alpha. She'd guess father, and was when he mentioned telling her father; perhaps an uncle, then? Either way, related. Lillianna smiled faintly. Perhaps it was the uneasiness still running in her from before, but Lillie snorted in surprise and amusement at Voltage's comment about being new. "Just a bit," she muttered in return, shaking her head.

As he greeted her specifically instead of disciplining the child, she would straighten up and nod. "Yes," she answered softly. "Thank you for the welcome; it is nice to meet you. I'm here from Abaven - we were wanting to know if you needed any assistance from the flooding. And if it flooded here badly, we wanted to make sure all of your members got out safe and sound, or if we ought to be on the lookout. And if you need it, we're happy to provide any assistance, including search parties, prey, herbs," she would explain quietly, focusing completely on the yellow man in front of her... and okay, absolutely ignoring Seraphiel. That child terrified her.

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-14-2016, 12:59 AM

Never met her father? Now she was really intrigued. This was such a rare occurrence, in fact she didn't think she had ever in her whole life meet someone who hadn't met her daddy. Her world revolved around people her daddy knew – their family, his friends. She was just so fascinated, and curious, she wanted all of the answers ever!

Of course, then she had reached out to touch the funny marking, and even as she squeaked and fell she would find herself thinking. a scar? so that's what a scar looked like! She wanted to learn more about them, naturally, she needed to know everything.

Even as she was picking herself off the ground, with a few gentle nudges of help from Lillie, and getting back to her feet she would hear the voice of her Uncle. Instantly, her ears tucked to her skull, and her tail lowered submissively. Her wide eyes turned to look up at the dark lightning of Voltage's gaze. Her mournful, sad, expression perhaps looked a little too much like a pout to pull the heart strings. “No Uncy Volt. Please!” she said frantically when he mentioned telling her father. Ah oh! He was still mad at her for a few other recent stunts she had pulled. What would he say when she was caught breaking yet another of his suffocating rules?

Of course, her sad, begging face sharpened a second later. “I'm not new!” she protested, outraged. “I've known me my entire life!” she pointed out, her logic irrefutable. New. She wasn't new!
Oh wait, maybe arguing that wasn't in her favor, she could have argued that she was still learning all of these rules her father seemed to pull out of ears whenever he desired. Dammit.

“Uncy. Can I get a scar too? I want one just like hers” she said, pulling a fierce face and stretching the part of her muzzle where Lillie's scar lay. After that, she fell silent because the adults had started to speak about boring adult stuff.

Seraphiel

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-15-2016, 12:23 PM

Voltage Elementas

He was expecting pleading and protest. Naturally both he and Glacier shared their over protectiveness and naturally their more rambunctious kids had a hard time with it. He just smiled down at his neice and raised a brow slowly. "If you don't want you dad to know you broke a rule you shouldn't have broken it." but then he bent his head down to her level and gave her his patented smirk. "But if you want to go tell him that I want to talk to him in a bit, I won't tell. But you have to go straight there, okay?" He said softly before looking back up at Lillianna.

Of course Sera would pipe in about the new comment, and he had to laugh softly at it. "Youre still new to me, baby girl." He said softly, looking down at her again before turning his attention back to Lillanna. He listened intently as she spoke and was about to respond when the pup joined in again. With a small, soundless sigh, he looked down at her. "Why would you want that? You're beautiful enough already. Maybe we can get you a tattoo like uncle when you're older." He said with a grin. "Go tell daddy I wanna see him, okay?"

With that he'd lift his head to look at the woman again and smiled apolpgettically before he retraced his steps. "The flooding filled our dens on the beach. We managed to recoop some losses, our food stores are plentiful since we have the grass lands to hunt on. The only thing is y brother's herb store has been lost as well. If you have any to spare that would help, so we aren't blind sighted by another emergency" He said with a small smile. "Thank you for your concern! I assume other lands have been flooded out as well? Or were we making that much noise?" He laughed happily then, humming softly as he tried to think of how to repay them when a thought came to his mind. "Oh! We are going to be having a wedding here this season. A big todo, and I'd like to invite you and Abaven. There'll be games, food, and as many wolves as we can invite."

"Burn Baby Burn"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-17-2016, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2016, 07:19 PM by Lillianna.)
Lillianna would watch with amusement as Voltage dealt with Seraphiel, a smirk forming on her lips at the wide puppy-eyed pout. The pup got nothing on Farrym, who was utterly amazing at looking pathetic and innocent. Not that he did much wrong to begin with, which was quite good - Lillie wasn't sure she'd haev been able to resist. Voltage handled it quite well, though... including the part about a scar, which Lillianna cringed and said nothing to. Soon enough, Voltage would turn his attention back to her.

Nodding at his words, she sympathized fully with them. She chuckled at his joke, a smile beginning to form again. "Yes, our lands flooded as well. We lost several dens and our entire territory is... muddy to say the least. We do, however, have the advantage of several fertile lands nearby and so our herb loss isn't nearly as bad as it could have been. I'll see if we have some to spare - though I'm sure we do. If you need any assistance with hunting, or need a second healer, Abaven will loan members to assist you in exchange for a favor that would be repaid at some point," she told him, voice soft. She perked visibly at the thought of a wedding, and she'd flash him a grin. "I will definitely let Bass know - that sounds absolutely wonderful! If you'd like help setting up, I'd love to!" That bit was entirely personal; entirely on her - and it was the truth.