gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-11-2016, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2016, 02:37 AM by Seraphiel.)
Seraphiel

Ray knew that what she was doing was wrong, and that she was likely going to get into a bundle of trouble with her parents. A toy voice in the back of her head was crying it, but luckily it was only a quiet voice and one easily ignored. She was just so bored of Donostrea. The beach was still off limits and there was only so many times she could run around the trees. She wanted to see the caves that where on the beach and to explore something new. Of course, she really couldn't get to the beach it was under water. But surely there where land caves or a beach that wasn't flooded, right? It seemed plausible and that was good enough for her. She did feel a shiver when she stepped over the border markings and looked back behind her expecting to see glacier barreling towards her to give her a stern telling off.

When she saw the area was clear and that she was actually going to get away with this she picked up her pace. She was out of sight in a hurry so she couldn't be carted back home before she actually stopped to look where she was going. She wanted to head towards the beach direction to see if she could find somewhere that had beach stuff and caves and things of interest.

To her astonishment not only would she find a cave - she would find a huge one! She had to walk through ankle deep water to reach the entrance but she paid no mind to that. She knew nothing about the dangers of rising tide and wouldn't realize the danger she was placing herself in. She started ti explore the cave, as the water by the entrance slowly got higher and higher and higher....

html by castlegraphics; image by Nereiix

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-11-2016, 01:05 AM

His children were growing restless, especially Silva and so was he. He had been idling for over a season now, and the season when he first started his empire before it was torn down was quickly approaching. The blood stained and battle scarred male walked along quietly, his daughter talking nonstop about the Donostrean alpha she seemed to take a liking to. While it didn't bother him, he was a little bit tired of hearing it. Still, he would hold no ill will towards the blue titan that had graciously taken in his children in their time of need. First, he wanted to rest before continuing on to the Donostrean lands. With the snow melt, tides were rising and snow melting at a rate quicker then previous years. He briefly wondered if Glacier and his kin were alright. Shaking the thought from his head, he mentally scolded himself for worrying about someone else. But did he not owe it to them? Probably.

"Sin, this looks promising. Perhaps I can do some fishing while we rest." Seifer's cool voice would pull him from his thoughts as he found himself near the mouth of a very large cave. Amber gaze stared at the yawning mouth, the winds whistling throughout it. Yes, perhaps they could rest here for a little while..."Alright, let's find a suitable place then." Without another word, Sin stalked forward carefully as the water began to lap at his toes, and then his paws, and rose up to his elbows. So this area had flooded too? It seemed not many lands escaped the world's phenomenon, if you could call it that. When he leaped on top of a rock just barely out of the water's reach, Seifer leaped up beside him. The shadow cat's crimson gaze stared unwavering further into the cave, and silently Sin's gaze would follow. While it was dark, the scent of damp earth, sea water, and...wolf? Reached them. Hmm...interesting. The alabaster male gave a single motion, and in an instant Seifer went further inside. It took him only moments, the shadow beast stalking the intended prey quietly as he remained in the shadows. At last, he was within pouncing range of the creature, a pup by the looks of it. Crimson eyes glowed through the darkness, a growing smile on the felines maw. "Hello there, child. Lost?" His voice was oddly calm, collected.

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-11-2016, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2016, 02:38 AM by Seraphiel.)
Seraphiel

The dark reminded ray of her den back on the beach when she had been too small to wonder past her parents paws. Perhaps this contributed to her fearless attitude as she strolled through the shadows and explored the huge opening. She was touching a paw to one of the caverns walls when a voice startled her. She jumped a little, but only because she hadn't been expecting anyone to be there. She squinted in the dark trying to make out the shadowed creature. She could see dark lines or red that ran through his coat but she could make out little else.

"No I ain't lost!" She protested before she could think better of her words. Still, the sheltered young girl would know no caution. Rather then reacting timidly, she would step closer to the speaker. She was still squinting and trying to make him out. "Are you a wolf? Your ears and face look funny. But you sound like a wolf" her brain churned,did she know any other creatures that spoke her language? She didn't think so. Perhaps he was just a funny shaped wolf. "I'm sorry. Your a very pretty wolf, really, just different" she said, showing a rare shade of compassion the bold and haughty pup didn't often display.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-11-2016, 02:12 AM

Well, that seemed to be the reaction he was looking for. Crimson eyes watched the child when she jumped, not lost eh? Well...maybe he could fix that. Bobbed tail twitched as Seifer studied her. He didn't recognize her scent at all, but what did it matter? She was a play thing, and so slowly his claws would unsheathe, that is...until she said something else. He sheathed his claws as he listened to the curious child, Seifer's ominous rumble turning into an amused purr. Well, maybe he would just have to let her live. She certainly knew how to stroke an ego. Instead of eating her, he would laugh as he stepped forward so she could get a better view of him. "Odd one, aren't you?" He sat down, his bobbed tail twitching a bit as his toes flexed on the rock. "I am not a wolf. I am a lynx, part of the feline family...and far more superior then you dogs. But thank you for the compliment, it's about time someone appreciates my looks." He sniffed in mock disgust, a small grin showing. Well, wouldn't Sin get a kick out of this? "Say, would you like to meet my friend?"

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-11-2016, 02:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2016, 02:40 AM by Seraphiel.)
Seraphiel

A deep rumble came from the creatures chest. It was an odd sound, but she really liked it, there was something soothing and inviting about the noise. She got a strange urge to lie on the ground and run her fur through the creatures coat to see if she could elicit another round of rumbling, but dismissed the silly idea. Instead she would find him rather informative and she giggled at his words. He certainly sounded vain and seemed to like her sweet words. It was an emotion she understood - she too knew how pretty and wonderful she was and it was nice when others appreciated that.

"Do all lynxes look like you or are you especially nice looking?" She asked, genuinely curious. He was the first exotic creature she had ever seen and she thought he was absolutely marvelous. "Can we be friends? I've never been friends with with lynx before" she said, bouncing a little on the spot. When he mentioned a friend she jumped upwards a little, the gesture eager and impatient. "I would love to! Is he another lynx like you? Are there more different.." she was forced to pause her and struggle to recall and speak that word he had given "feelins?" She wondered, wanting to learn everything she could about this wonderful new creature.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-23-2016, 06:14 PM

Well, this little pup was certainly the curious one wasn't she? If Seifer were different, she may have gotten a few "aawws" out of him, but he would refrain. He would drum his claws on the rock he was perched on for a moment when she asked about his kind, crimson gaze lighting with an answer as he seemed to act like he was thinking about it for a moment. "Most Lynxes are brown and tan with spots and stripes, I'm special you see. Possibly the only one of my kind with a coat like this, just as you are unique with a coat like yours." She was a funny child, and if he had the mind he would take her and raise her to be...different. Oh children and their innocent souls...how marvelous would it be to sweep her up and train her to be a soldier? It was a very amusing thought in his head, but then that would mean more trouble for Sin...no, best to let sleeping dogs lie. Dismissing the thought, he looked thoughtfully at the girl and her question. Friends eh? Why not entertain the idea? "Friends, you say? Alright young one, let's be friends. You can brag to your siblings that you've a very special and powerful friend."

The cat would sink to his belly, forepaws extending as he stretched out to purposely show his claws to her. A playful grin on his face. "My friend is not like me, but he is like you." He was about to answer her latter question when the soft footfalls of an approach distracted him. "There are other felines, child. I've fought a Jaguar, a lion, and a tiger." The alabaster and red stained figure loomed out of the darkness, a questioning look sent to Seifer as he wondered what exactly was going on. He turned to look at the pup, sniffing the air and detected the scent of Donostrea on her. Interesting. "Shouldn't you be at home?"

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
02-06-2016, 04:42 PM
Seraphiel

She watched him drum his claws, admiring how different they where from her nails. They looked much more sharp and deadly, and she was suddenly struck with an overwhelming desire to touch the claw. She eyed it intently, wondering what her new friend would think if she just reached over and felt the tip of one sharp claw. She would pull her intense gaze away to raise it back to his eyes as he spoke, and she nodded her head. She was use to being among 'unique' colored wolves. Not one wolf in her pack looked the same, being unique was the norm.

She giggled when he gave her the bragging rights. Who would she brag to? Roar of course, she would be telling Roar all about this encounter when she got home. She bet her sister would be jealous! Her sister had never been beyond their pack borders.

His friend was like her? He must mean a wolf, that was alright she had already met one Lynx and that was pretty satisfying. Sure enough, the 'friend' would appear to show the white form of a wolf “a Jag-ar?” she must, mouthing the funny word. “Lion.” she giggled, that word sounded awfully strange to her. There was so much about the world she didn't know! She couldn't wait to ask her dad all about it. The friend asked a moment later about her home and she sighed, her whole posture deflating. Curse it, he must know her fathers rules. Ah oh, was she in trouble? She cast her eyes back up at the wolf and draw a paw through the dirt as she tried to think of a wolf. What had Selini told her? “its my duty to learn through play. so. I'm.. playing” she explained