Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
01-11-2016, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2016, 05:50 PM by Liar.)
Juniper is being scrapped since of Azzy's leave, meaning that another Cyrian baby is up for adoption. I'm sure everyone is aware of Arian's death via DM and currently their father Cypress is also in a DM with the same guy SIN. However - this pup is not aware of her mother's demise or fathers possible victory/defeat. She or he - has been MIA since about october. How they come back and the reason they were MIA is up to you they should be a YEAR old and born in spring. Siblings include, Epinone(female), Rivaxorus II(male), Razor(Male), and Holly(Female. Riv, Razor, and Epinone are in fiori Holly has remained in Borealis. Where this sibling goes is entirely up to you.

FOR DESIGN IDEAS AND OTHER INFO LOOK TO THE OLD ADOPTION THREAD HEREAs far as I know none of the designs were used so you are free to take from them besides the middle one on keno's batch ALSO THE LAST ONE IS HOLLY'S DESIGN

And fill out this form

Username: Your name
Name: Name of pup
Design:
Sex:
Appearance: at least 100 words
Personality: at least 150 words
Allignment:
Rp Sample: At least 150 words!
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Senka

gems
size
build
player
01-11-2016, 07:57 PM
Username: Bluetick
Name: Jackson Adravendi
Design: http://orig03.deviantart.net/d470/f/2016/017/f/5/cyrian_kids_by_kepers_adopts-d9ocq8k.png -2nd option on Keno's two designs
Sex: Male

Appearance:
A large male that stands at 36 inches and tries to keep his weight around 145-150 pounds. He is not built for speed, but for more defense and power. When you first look at him you may think he looks similar to a red fox. It starts with his russet red main coat color that covers the top part of his body. The underside of his body is covered in pearly white. His legs and his ears are a smokey black color coming from the Walker line of his family. His cheeks and the front of his muzzle are a light brown or a sandy brown color. From his mother he has gained the white patch over his left eye. From his father he has bi-colored eyes. His right eye being blue and his left eye being purple.

Personality:
The Good Traits
Social, Kind, Loyal
Jackson is a social creature and loves being in the company of others. He likes some structure such as being in a pack, but likes it when the rules are a little loose allowing it's members some freedom. He also loves to be with his family and considers them first in his life, before pack and before friends. He also lavishes being by a female's side, brushing fur, being close, and even bathing himself in their scent. If he could he would just want to live on an island filled with females even have himself his own harem. Jackson seems to be able to control his instinctual urges to breed and will never get to the point of forcing himself on a female. He thoroughly enjoys being in a female's company and making them happy, it pleases him. He will try to be a charmer and try to seek words and phrases that females will find pleasing. He doesn't seem to be ill effected if he is turned down, or if a female grows to hate him.

He tries to be kind and to do what is right. Running away from his family has made it difficult for him to find the balance of what is right. He hasn't made the best decisions while he was away from his family, but hopes returning to them will help set things straight and get him in line. Being a kind soul he can be easy to talk to because he can shut his mouth and listen. He could let another talk his ear off a whole day without growing tired of it. He can be a gentle teddy bear and strives to remain that way. He will grow to put others before himself and work to keep others and himself happy. He will gladly talk to complete strangers, even the more evil natured wolves. He will gladly help out anyone who claims they are in need of it.

He likes structure, rank, and seems to love being in a pack atmosphere. He likes to be able to give his loyalty to others and to prove he can be a good nature creature. That being said the male is more then happy to work, to try and prove his worth, and to just keep busy. His loyalties will go to a pack that he feels has a good balance of order, but loose enough that the members still have some freedom. If he sees you as a good person then his loyalties will lie with you. He likes to believe there is good in everyone, but his realistic views prevent him from fully believing this. Others will need to prove they can be trusted, to a certain point which so far has not been much.

The Bad Traits
Realistic, Honest, Protective
Jackson tends to have more of a realistic based thinking. He never seems to negative, but is never completely positive in how he thinks. Instead he likes the truth, he likes to have his eyes open to how bad a situation could be and be able to freely give his opinion without criticism. He seems to think others have the same mind frame and does not tend to sugar coat things. If he thinks it's a bad situation or that there is harm coming your way he will be the first to tell you. This makes him rather horrible at keeping secrets, so don't trust telling him something you don't want others to know.

It's easy to tell that he is a brutally honest kind of guy and that he does not sugar coat things. Having a realistic view of the world makes it hard for him to lie or even fib to another unless he feels it would be for the greater good. Even if it was for the greater good, he would still mentally struggle over the matter until it can only be too much for him. In this case it would be easy to tell he is fibbing or lying. Clue one would be abnormal actions or tendencies. He tends to be a creature of habit and anything somewhat abnormal could mean he isn't being completely honest. Clue two would be avoidance. Whether it be the whole subject in general to even completely avoiding another this is a major sign.

His last major trait can be an ugly one. It originally stems from his disappearance from home and the major events that happened before he comes back. (Mothers murder and fathers victory/demise with her killer) Jackson will grow to be protective and most think this isn't the worse trait he could have, but it will be. Depending on events as he grows up his trait of being protective will get ugly. It will grow to the point that he will become nosy and will want to know where others are or going. Paired with his realistic views he will grow to worry, or fret about the negative things that could happen and may gain the tendency to fallow others to reassure himself they are okay. It may even get to the point that it will drive friends and family away.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Rp Sample: What had happened to him? Why had had he ever ran away from home. There had been nothing better out there in the cold world, but loneliness and heartache. The warmth and the company he missed dearly and he wanted to go home. He wanted his family, his parents, the pack. It made the young male want to whine thinking about it. He had let himself belly ache for a few days before he had begun his adventure, trying to trace his steps back home. It had been a few months since he was home and his memory felt fuzzy as to where it was, so he felt he needed to ask a stranger, but none would be around.

For days he trailed from the north and ventured into the east lands. The est he ran into problems, the major flooding made the man confused and backtrack. He had to take many different and new trails to get around the flooding and after a couple of weeks he entered the lands of the South. He had to stop and find some others and question about his family, the pack. He would find them and he would remain together with them. It was his new and lifelong goal and he felt he had failed them when he disappeared and yearned to make it up to them.

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
01-14-2016, 10:04 PM
Actually that third one that Bluetick chose I believe is Holly's design. xD;;

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
01-18-2016, 05:50 PM
Ahhhh alright I'll put that in the info, sorry about that bluetick!

Senka

gems
size
build
player
01-19-2016, 11:50 AM
No problem Riv!! Also I have completed my app finally and chose one of the designs from Keno's creation. My only question is, will it cost gems since he can be considered to look like a fox? or will it be acceptable since a Maned wolf can look like it also. (That is even if you guys like my app and pick me for the sibling to be adopted)

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
01-19-2016, 12:43 PM
Okay Bluetick everything looks good, I'm not sure about the design you'd have to ask staff about that one. What do you plan to do with jackson? Send him to fiori or stay in borealis with holly.
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Senka

gems
size
build
player
01-19-2016, 07:57 PM
I believe I will be sending him to Fiori with the majority of his family, but he will have lots of visits to Borealis to visit Holly

Quake

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
01-19-2016, 08:21 PM
aaww holly is alone :'(
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Senka

gems
size
build
player
01-22-2016, 06:49 PM
Sorry I just think with the changes and the pack being based around war and training would clash with his personality

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
01-22-2016, 07:07 PM
Gonna poke my head in and say that his personality would actually fit xD Borealis will be disciplined - not evil. Loyalty and socialness would be a great fit, too. Thank you for enlightening me that I have to change the description so misconceptions aren't made!