size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-12-2016, 09:19 PM

Rhythm was very busy gathering herbs this season, she wanted her stores filled for the winter. Last season she clearly hadn't thought far enough ahead, but this time she wanted to make sure she had it right. Her delicate chocolate paws would carry her from Imperium, though she hadn't gotten too far this season. She'd been plenty busy gathering what she could closer to home. She was brought to the shrine, an intriguing place that she thought was sure to hold some interesting plants. She was glad to catch a spare minute on her own as well, the land was peaceful and serene. Easy on the mind as the soft terrain was on her paws. Already she could see some lambs ear flourishing, maybe some periwinkle and trillium? She wished she ahd some kind of real way to transport her goods other than her mouth, but hopefully that'd do for today.
""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
01-18-2016, 11:44 AM
Ara was slowly getting used to leaving Fiori's lands. It was a slow process, at best, which did not at all surprise her. She was unused to leaving Novel's side for long, and while she doubted she would ever really leave her for more than a day at most, being apart from her still felt strange. And she knew, with great certainty, that she had no interest in wandering far from home anytime soon.. or ever again.

Her heart was light today as she traveled, moving with ease over the field. Despite the flooding that was plaguing the lands, not every area was totally flooded - and the extra rain seemed to bring an early bloom to many species of plants, mainly flowers. She felt the dampness of the soil as she neared the shrine, a place she had not visited up-close before, though she had been close by. This place, though, was absolutely lovely. The trees were draped in ivory vines and in the middle of the cluster of trees was a pond.

Feeling suddenly enraptured by the uniqueness of this place, she pushed closer. Someone else was here already - their scent became apparent to her as she wove around one of the trees, and her gaze would lift to search her surroundings. The stranger was a decent ways off, but close enough to notice, and she'd take a few steps closer, head dipping in greeting. "Sorry if I'm intruding," she started, her words genuine; this place seemed almost sacred, and she had no interest in bothering someone if they didn't wish to be.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-18-2016, 01:10 PM

With her eyes already lingering on what plants she wanted to take back with her the woman hadn't realized she had company. Not that the other she wolf was close enough to have snuck up on her. Rhythm would hear the foot falls and then her voice, she'd turn her body towards the sound. A friendly smile lingering on her features as her eyes took in the unfamiliar wolf. "Oh, you're not. I'm just seeing what kind of plants I might be able to gather here." There really was no bother, while Rhythm did treasure the alone time she got she wasn't unwilling to give it up for the occasional stranger. "Rhythm Destruction of Imperium. Trying to gather some nice stores before the season ends." There was always something to gather no matter the season, but she didn't want to wast any spring time.
""

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
01-20-2016, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2016, 06:23 PM by Ara.)
Something about this place, and its aura, was deeply soothing. Therapeutic, even. Ara wanted to explore the trees a bit longer, to maybe drink from the pond and see what sort of herbs and vegetation grew there. This place seemed relatively untainted by the spring flooding, which she was grateful for.  She was also grateful for the stranger's kind expression as she spoke - for she did not have to turn and flee the scene because she was intruding. Ara returned the smile with a gentle one of her own, though her pleasant expression became laced with surprise at Rhythm's introduction.

"You are a Destruction?" Ara would inquire, more quickly than usual, feeling a sudden warmth bloom in her chest. As far as she was concerned, any family of Novel's was family of her own, and her smile brightened easily.  "I am a Destruction by marriage, to Novel Destruction," she added with a dip of her head, her tail wagging in small motions behind her. "My name is Ara. It's a pleasure to meet you." And she'd said she was looking for plants to gather.. perhaps it was an interest that ran in their family, it seemed. Though she wanted to ask what she was looking for, she didn't want to overwhelm her with questions either, so she would fall patiently silent.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-24-2016, 01:38 PM

The woman seemed pleasant, if not a little wary. Which was to be expected, since living in Imperium Rhythm had lost a lot of her fear of the world. She'd gained confidence in her fighting ability and she had a giant body guard to call on if she got into trouble. As Ara's features changed though Rhythm felt a little uneasy until she asked for confirmation about her last name. Curiosity would flood her features as she nodded her head softly. Her explanation came quickly, a Destruction by marriage.. to Novel? Novel was the name of her grandmother who had passed away soon after she'd arrived in Alacritis. Maybe she was a cousin? It didn't really matter though, they were obviously family. "It's good to meet family I've not known before." She'd say, the enthusiasm obvious in her vocals. "So what brings you out here?" The woman smelled familiar, the faint similarities in their family scent was obvious. Also there was pack scent... She didn't look incredibly well toned, was she just exploring or looking for something?
""

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
02-03-2016, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2016, 06:27 PM by Ara.)
It was very possible that Ara might never be as confident as some - her wariness was a survival instinct. She had no desire to find, no desire to defend herself from anyone, though she knew deep down she would defend her family if it ever came to it. Though hesitant, her posture had slackened upon realizing Rhythm was of the Destruction family as well. She looked far less cautious now, and was no longer poised on the pads of her paws as though she might flee at a moment's notice.

A small smile fainted her serene features at Rhythm's words. "I agree; it's a pleasure," Ara would offer, her words audibly genuine and pleased, and her tail would bat gently at the earth behind her. "I was out looking for herbs," she explained easily. "The flooding this season has ruined a lot of the usual spots I like to harvest, so I've decided to look somewhere new today. What about you?" She held the scent of a pack on her coat, clear and strong, and she couldn't help but wonder what her story might be.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
02-09-2016, 03:25 PM

Ara would obviously relax, though Rhythm couldn't deny the flightiness of her newly found family member. She'd try to keep herself loose and calm, hoping she might offer a little comfort. Smiling still she was glad to hear Ara felt similarly, not knowing how much family was out there.. It was pretty incredible. Dark chocolate ears would perk forward at the mention of herb collecting. It seemed quite the coincidence indeed, but one that Rhythm would be glad to receive. "The same, mostly." Imperium hadn't flooded all that bad, and most of the plants were better off for the extra water. "Can't find everything at home, so gotta look elsewhere." She'd smile softly. "I'd be happy to help! I'm not searching for anything in particular today." Which was true, the common herbs she had were plentiful, she just hoped she might snap something a little more are during one trip for another.
""

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
02-20-2016, 11:47 AM
Would she ever be fully comfortable around someone new? Probably not. Maybe around a family member, and probably upon realizing Novel also trusted her, she might begin to fully trust them. This world was far too dangerous to let one's guard down completely, though this woman was clearly a Destruction and not someone trying to trick her. Still, she didn't look like she was about to flee any time soon, and she felt her whole form relax in Rhythm's presence.

She smiled at Rhythm's word that she was doing the same.   "It seems as though the knack for healing runs through the blood of the Destructions,"  she noted with a faint smile.   "Novel is a healer herself." And Rhythm would be happy to accompany her, and her tail would begin to wag slowly behind her. Perfect!   "I'd like that quite a bit," she agreed easily.   "I don't have much in mind,"  Ara would explain as she began to move, eyeing the still pond in the center of the clearing.