size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
01-13-2016, 02:27 PM
PRE MEETING

Sparrow wasn't sure what to make of any of the pack things recently. Her siblings were here and there, but she hadn't been able to talk to them much. Her short trip out of Abaven proved useful, and now she was inclined to believe that maybe she should try fighting. She wasn't sure. She didn't know. To busy herself, Sparrow did what she always did; she went herb hunting. The land had become soft, though it wasn't completely covered in mud just yet. It was a rather mucky situation still. Sparrow didn't have a specific herb in mind. Since it had just turned Spring, several herbs were just starting to grow. Sparrow noted their locations for later harvesting. It didn't really look like anything was ready to be picked, but still Sparrow searched, hoping to distract herself for a time.

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
01-28-2016, 07:39 PM
Starling was rather...nervous. It was a weird feeling. All his life he had felt like a bit different but he never felt like an outsider. Not that he felt like he didn't belong, but that he had missed out on quite a few things. Not only that, but..he had been gone for quite some time, and with Finch missing. Oh, it wasn't good. Lark hadn't seemed to happy either, so what would Sparrow and Shrike thing? He couldn't help but feel super...nervous. So when he saw her now, trotting along the new land, he had to fight that desire to, once again, flee. But that really hadn't worked the last few times he had tried it. Infact, it had probably made it worse. The first time had given him an injury, and the second, a sobbing fest in the mud. He really didn't want to repeat either instances, so he swallowed his nervousness and slowly trotted towards his sister. "H-hi...S-sparrow..." He said softly, weakly, blue eyes staring right at her.

"Burn Baby Burn" || "Bruciare Bambino Bruciare"

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
02-01-2016, 05:14 PM
A familiar voice called to her. Sparrow spun around, her heart hammering in her chest, "STARLING?!" Without thinking, Sparrow flung herself towards her brother, not noticing his injury, "Where have you been? Why did you leave? Why didn't you say anything Starling," the girl asked, aiming to nuzzle roughly into her brother's fur, "You're here, healing everyone, then you're gone. Finch is gone. Lark is keeping his distance, and I'm still just... here." Sparrow sighed, thinking of how her family was getting along without her, "Take me next time, okay?" she asked, almost pleading. She didn't feel right just wandering off alone, but if she had a sibling with her, it wouldn't be too bad, right?