size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
01-13-2016, 05:36 PM
Post Abaven meeting, Pre finding Finch.

The pack search party had been sent out. They were pretty far from home... How would Finch get all the way out here? What was she doing? For a moment, Sparrow excused herself. There was someone here who might know the lands a little better. She knew he was strong and he might be able to help if Finch- oh Finch- needed to be moved or helped out of a bad situation. Coming to the pack lands, Sparrow called out, hoping not to get much attention other than from the one she was calling. She prayed aunt Rhythm was either asleep or would somehow miss the call. She didn't want her aunt to worry, not when she had children to care for... Sending out the call, Sparrow couldn't bring herself to sit. She stood, pacing at the border, waiting for that familiar face to show up.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
01-13-2016, 05:48 PM
That voice... It had been since their little meeting a short while back... It hadn't been that long, really. Ashmedai was seriously confused. The call was for him, though, and not for Rhythm or anyone else. What did she need Ashmedai for? Ashmedai grew concerned and answered the call. He saw Sparrow before she saw him. She was pacing, panting, her fluffy fur more frazzled than normal. Her eyes were wide and wild, her whole demeanor... off. Ashmedai slowed to the border, his ears pulling back slightly, "Um- Sparrow?" he called softly, taking a couple steps towards her. Was she okay, "Spar- what's the matter?"
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
01-13-2016, 06:03 PM
A voice called to her. It was distant. It was her imagination, surely. It started calling again, it asked her what was the matter. That voice... It wasn't her imagination. Her head spun to see the stormy brute.Without thinking she flung herself across the border into his chest and started babbling, "It's Finch! she's gone! We can't find her! We have to find her! Oh Fi-i-inch!" She sobbed into the brute's fur. She didn't know if he would help, but after he spoke of protecting family, she knew he could understand, right? He would! He just had to! Sparrow couldn't collect herself, but maybe Ashmedai could help her hold it together until Finch was found.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
01-13-2016, 06:33 PM
Suddenly sparrow was at Ashmedai's chest. She was being so careless. Even though it was only a step over the border... Ashmedai bumped her back several steps past the border, backing her up to a safe distance, "Sparrow, you can not just throw yourself across the border like-" he started, but then Sparrow began babbling about... Finch? Ashmedai blinked, "Who's Finch? Where did she go, Sparrow? Talk to me." He looked down at her. She was really a mess and Ashemdai had no idea what to do about it. He nibbled between her ears softly, shushing her, "Shh, Sparrow, tell me about Finch, okay? Maybe I can help."
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
01-13-2016, 06:51 PM
Ashmedai pushed her back, but she didn't notice. He soothed her, asking her about Finch. Sparrow sobbed, pressing herself as close as she could into Ashmedai's chest, "Finch is- she's my sorella- my sister. She's missing- something is wrong... We- we have a s-search party but..." She couldn't say any more. She didn't know any more. Sparrow's breathing came in ragged. Finally, she began to back away, sniffling, "I- I need your help, Ashmedai. You're big... If something... if something happens to her and she can't move... Can you? You might be the best at helping her or reaching her if we can't. Ashmedai, she's my sister, please." she pleaded.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
01-13-2016, 06:59 PM
Ashmedai's heart really did hurt seeing Sparrow like this. She was usually pretty energetic even when she was scolding him, but she seemed to desperate now. Ashmedai wished he could just laugh and smile away her worries, but he felt like right now was not the time for smiles. She explained that Finch- her sister- was missing and that she wanted his help in case they needed brute strength, basically. Eventually Sparrow pulled away. Ashemdai nodded, resisting the urge to smile by habit, "Sure thing. Lead the way." he murmured, drawing closer to the small girl. Their eyes met briefly as Ash kept his face set. He nodded once, then set off, hoping to have her follow until her thoughts gathered and she could lead him to the group.

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
01-13-2016, 07:04 PM
Sparrow waited for what seemed like forever. It was only a second or two in reality, but it felt like an eternity. They needed to leave. SHE needed to leave. With or without Ashmedai, she would find her sist-

"Sure thing. Lead the way."

Sparrow looked at Ashmedai. Did he mean it? He would help? He stepped closer and for a moment, their eyes met. In any other situation, Sparrow would have blushed. In this situation, it was a firm comfort. Ashmedai nodded and took off, then Sparrow followed without hesitation. With Ashmedai, they would be able to save Finch for sure.

-exit sparrow and ash-