Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-17-2016, 02:20 PM
What kind of pack plots would you like to see in Imperium? After awhile meetings and fight training get a little stale, especially when you have fifty bajillion wolves in other packs doing the exact same thing. That's my feelings on it, anyway, but I know Imp wolves need to do more as a group and I don't want to drop a bunch of unfun/unpopular things on you guys. So what do you guys think? Would you like to see more meetings? More training? Raids? Disasters? A fire, maybe? A stampede? Festivals? idk...friggin' birthday parties? Rap battles? Dance offs? WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO?

Post here with your thoughts and suggestions!

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Lykos I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
01-17-2016, 02:23 PM
RAIDSSSS. Definitely raids! And perhaps a summer party of some sort? Dono is holding a spring party so. A joint-training of several packs would be a fun thing to do

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-17-2016, 02:24 PM
rap battles. deffo rap battles.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
01-17-2016, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2016, 02:28 PM by Birna I.)
This doesn't deviate to far from the norm but Birna was interested in doing a joint training against another pack.  Abaven and Yfir were suggested but since Abaven is doing training maybe Yfir would be interesting  xD Maybe even as a sort of mock raid where the winning pack gets to take home a prize or a kill or something.

Other than that I enjoy weather events and a stampeded would be good!  I'll think more on it and add to this as I think.
[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-17-2016, 03:12 PM
Raids and what luns and kat said. How about a rap raid? Lmao

Jaelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-13-2016, 01:27 PM
I think a disaster would be the best! It would force wolves to be nice to each other -coughMercycough- and make for fun time fears!

Unless otherwise stated, Giet (Goat the stoat) is always with Jaelle. He is grumpy and mean, and may not always say nice things.

Faria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-13-2016, 11:53 PM
I like Eve's idea, Rhythm is really good at getting into trouble. Would be fun to play Rhyme in that kind of situation too. Maybe when it dries up we could have a knoll fire?

Basileus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-14-2016, 12:30 AM
Alright, you asked for it! Raids and a disaster it is! ;D