size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-17-2016, 11:30 PM

It was hard seeing her babies grow up, really it felt like just yesterday they were born. Both of them had been.. impossibly tiny. They still amazed her when she thought about how close to losing them she had been. Now they were giants! Almost twice her height both of them were as tall as their father. More and more she saw him in both of them. That kind of scared her. Like any mother she didn't want anything bad to ever overcome her babies, and seeing them spar and learn to fight was hard. She just had to keep telling herself it was better than the alternative, them not knowing how to defend themselves when the time came.

So Rhythm would try to relax, and put faith in the fact that she and Valentine had done, and were doing, a marvelous job raising them. Those thoughts would linger on her mind as she lay comfortably up on her perch. The giant boulder was a perfect place to watch the goings on in the Knolls. It was higher than almost every other knoll and the view was to die for. It was an easy reminder about how much Valentine loved her, to so easily give up what he would have once called his den. A soft smile played on her features as bright eyes lingered over the buffalo herd, her tail beating gently against the rock. The sun's rays were losing their strength as the evening hours took over, and soon she could count on her little trouble makers returning home.

""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Lykos I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
01-18-2016, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2016, 03:24 PM by Lykos I.)
Lykos didn't like buffalo. He'd already gotten the warning - don't mess with them, and now he understood why. they were big, they were scary, and they liked to chase. Lykos was panting, annoying clear on his face as he stumbled to the top of a knoll, limping. He had stepped on a rock on his way away from the buffalo and it hurt. Plus, he was tired. This was the fourth or fifth knoll he scurried up, and oh was he just done with everything. Upon reaching the top of the knoll, he flopped down, not even checking to see if there was another wolf; no, he didn't even care.

"speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-18-2016, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2016, 12:44 PM by Rhythm.)

While Rhythm had expected a couple of pups to come running to the door she had hardly expected this particular pup. She noticed him coming towards her quite a distance away, not long after he'd passed the grazing buffalo he'd started limping. Obviously the buffalo were not to blame, but she was very curious what had happened. Fortunately he came right up to her knoll. He hadn't been coming to her exactly, he'd flopped down tiredly before he'd even reached her rock. Rhythm would peer at him curiously before letting herself down from the higher surface. Padding closer she'd look him over a bit closer, nothing seemed out of place. "Are you alright, young one?" He looked a bit like the pup with an ear infection, Kharnage.

""

Lykos I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
01-18-2016, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2016, 03:25 PM by Lykos I.)
Movement. Movement. Lykos flung his head back, piercing blue eyes searching the source, his body tense and ready to flee if it proved dangerous - but alas, it was not. It was merely a small female, who, by the smell of it, was an adult. She'd turn and call him young, and it was not inaccurate; however, he was definitely taller than her. She seemed to tiny. He flipped his head back around then, resisiting the urge to just ignore her, and he'd stand. His left paw - the injured one - was kept bent, the toes barely touching the ground. He was barely taller than her - either she was taller than he thought or he was shorter than he believed himself to be. "I'm fine," he lied, though it was obvious that he was favoring his left paw

"speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-18-2016, 03:10 PM

Rhythm wouldn't start as the young wolf's head suddenly flipped back to stare back at her. Her gaze would remain curious as he realized she wasn't about to hurt him. He'd take in her question and would push himself from the ground, still favoring that one leg. She'd watch it carefully and find herself slightly astounded by his bold faced lie. Her gaze would harden slightly. "I'm sure your mother would be disappointed in you for lying." Her voice was lower, dangerous, but she had no intention of actually saying anything to Avalon. "I know you weren't playing with the buffalo, if that's what you're worried about." She'd find a seat, hoping he might let her help his poor paw. "If you let me, I can make it feel better." With that her expression would brighten, her promise recognizable in her voice.

""

Lykos I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
01-18-2016, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2016, 03:25 PM by Lykos I.)
The mere mention of his mother caused his own face to harden into an iron mask; impenetrable and flawless. He would eye her, a dark coldness in his eyes as he said not a word in response to her... dangerous tone. He had to resist curling his lip in a sneer - what did she think he was, a mere, fearful tiny pup with no common sense? He thankfully succeeded, watching silently as she seated herself... and once again talking like she was an idiot pup, as if he didn't understand what healing was. He may not have had experience with it - much - but he knew what it was. Still, it was an offer of help - and he knew the paw only disabled him. "If you would like," he would respond, his tone even and utterly neutral, devoid of any emotion. He would remain standing, however, waiting for a confirmation - or a denial. Either way, it would not matter to him

"speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-18-2016, 10:05 PM

The woman had become an all around mom. It didn't matter what pup she was talking to, they were still a pup. Even ones that were treated as full adults by others, Rhythm held no hesitation is taking on a motherly authority. Rule number one: you don't lie. She'd raise a brow as his face grew stormy at the mention of his mother. She was curious but she wasn't about to push him any further. He needed someone to look after his paw, not be a substitute parent. He did decide to give her permission, albeit somewhat hesitantly. She would continue to wear her soft smile, "Aren't you a stubborn one." She'd find herself saying matter-of-factly, "I would like to heal you, can't have you hobbling around like that." Goodness she was beginning to sound like an old woman, no.. maybe she'd just blame it on his stubbornness. He was almost as bad as Rhys. At least she could use her mom-suasion on her daughter.

""