Ignazio-Drago

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-19-2014, 06:53 PM

Drago had never felt so young in his life. The wolf was not old, not really. He had just turned six years last season, after all. But still, most wolves his age were getting ready for retirement, to settle down and live a quiet life. Drago was never one for silence, or for settling down. He loved to roam all over. And though he adored Alacritis, when he had explored every cave, climbed every mountain, and braved every dark, eerie forest the lands had to offer him, he would move on, to do the same elsewhere, if he could. But he knew it would take a long, long time to fully search Alacritis, and in the meantime, he would mingle with the inhabitants, gather all the gossip, create bonds that he would forget when he was too old, and likely far away from every friend he ever made. It was sad, perhaps, but the large male's heart just didn't want to remain in any one place.

The male shook his tri-colored head to shake away thoughts of leaving. It didn't matter now. His departure would be far from now. Charcoal-tipped paws carried his body effortlessly at an easy lope until he reached a quiet, serene-looking range. Golden hazel gaze roamed in awe around the place as Drago slowed his pace. There was a happy, gentle smile on his features, a loose, easy way in the manner in which he carried himself. The pale orange wolf had forgotten his bundle back where he'd slept for the night, but it didn't matter at the moment, not to him, at least. He enjoyed the cannabis, but he didn't need it. Besides, a day or two without it would lower his tolerance, and he wouldn't need to consume so much to feel its effects. Drago was happy to explore this little range sober, humming a soft, happy tune.

Act. "Speak. Italian." Think.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-19-2014, 08:54 PM

The girl was hardly a pup anymore, she was already 6 months old. The heat of summer made her even more willing to explore and wander further away from her parents as the days went on. She was bored, just sitting there waiting for something to happen. She had been prancing along when a stranger came into view. Dropping down quickly into a sloppy crouch, she stalked up behind him, a smirk plastered on her young muzzle. She could catch him, he was now her prey.

Mercy stalked forward, not realizing that she was not downwind from the stranger. To her, she didn't know that it was possible for him to smell her, cause she was hiding, duh. As soon as she got close enough she pounced at the strangers rump, aiming to bite her little teeth in the soft flesh there as her legs flailed as she tried to get a purchase on him. Letting out growls mixed with giggles, Mercy attempted to stay clung onto his butt, laughing as she fought to grip on him.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Ignazio-Drago

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-19-2014, 10:13 PM

The tri-colored large male had hardly been there for longer than a few moments before he could scent another wolf. When the male paused in his explorations to search about, however, nothing could be spotted. Drago shrugged his shoulders and continued merrily walking along, content to ignore the scent. Drago was no warrior, though his years of hiking, traveling, and jogging had kept him surprisingly fit. But he would never use his muscles for fighting, even if he were attacked. Of course, in a splash of irony that Drago would later laugh about, he was suddenly very aware of teeth upon his rump. The pale russet male was quick to pivot, to face his attacker, if only to slowly back away before he had the chance to run. But, upon seeing the laughing face of a pup, the friendly male couldn't help but smile. And, really, what sort of victim would he be if he didn't give into the pup's whims. Instantly, he dropped, a wide grin splitting his silvery and charcoal muzzle as he rolled over onto his back, pale limbs stretching out above him. "Oh! You got me!" He proceeded to roll and writhe as if he were in pain. "Ah, I think I'm dying of blood loss!" Drago then froze, his head flopping to the side, his tongue lying limply on the ground out of his mouth.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-19-2014, 11:16 PM

It worked! Her prey was down, rolling on the ground in pain. Giggling she pranced over to his fallen body, bringing her form to stand on top of him. "I win, I win!" She called, striking a little pose on top of his fallen form. That is when she looked down, seeing that his tongue had fallen out of his mouth. Oh no! She was only playing, but was he really hurt? Tilting her black marked face the girl flopped to her belly, still on top of the male, and crawled closer to his face. Reaching out a paw, she poked the fallen man's cheek. "Mister, are you dead?" She whispered, jabbing his cheek a few times with her paw.

Well this was no fun! She went out and killed the first wolf she saw. Huffing, Mercy laid on her side as her purple eyes watched his face, waiting for him to wake up. Her gaze roamed down to his pink tongue that was resting on the ground, and poked that with the same paw. Pulling it back sharply with a yelp, she let out an ick sound and shook the slobber from her pure wet paw. That was nothing like she had thought it would be, it was icky. But... she wanted to touch it again. Wiggling her form closer, she laid her paw pads on his tongue, wiggling it back and forth as it got covered in icky wolf slobber.

Speech

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Ignazio-Drago

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-20-2014, 02:21 AM

The male continue to lie perfectly still, not even flinching when the young girl stuck her dirty paws on his tongue. When she again placed her paws onto Drago's tongue, her paws working back and forth, the pale brute was unable to hold back amused laughter. "thaat ahw yooo dooin'?" The words came out awkward and unclear due his lack of use in his tongue. He rolled onto his side, facing the pup, and pulled his tongue out from beneath her pads, shaking his head and waving his tongue around in disgust. "Disgustoso!" He exclaimed, giving her an amused smirk. "Now I am infected with puppy germs!" He fake cried, shaking his tongue around again. He stopped suddenly and sent a playful glare in her direction, dropping into a half-crouch, half-play bow, his tail wagging back and forth. "I'm going to get you!" He warned, releasing a loud, purposely fake-sounding snarl.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-20-2014, 11:46 AM

It looks like her playing with his tongue worked, because he rolled over, making her flop onto the earth from her position of laying on top of him. She giggled, wiggling her paw back and forth to get rid of all the slobber. He started crying about having puppy germs, which made her laugh as she swatted at his leg, trying to wipe some of his own slobber onto his own fur. She didn't want it all over her pretty paw! When the male sent a glare her way, she scrambled up onto her paws and let out a playful growl, her purple eyes growing large when he said that he was going to get her. "Nuh uh!" She cried, her claws digging into the earth as she turned her white body away from him, her elongated tail flowing behind her as she raced away from the stranger. Her wild giggled were carried back on the wind and she ran as fast as her little body could, trying not to stumble on her paws that were way to big for her body. She was a large girl, and would be even taller when she was fully grown. Her legs were long and awkward, making her look pretty silly as she tried to escape the stranger.

Ignazio-Drago

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-21-2014, 12:02 AM

Drago exaggerated his wagging tail, causing his butt to wag right along with his pale rusty tail. He released another growl, but made it sound a bit more realistic - but, of course, kept the meaning playful. He let out a laugh when she tore off, racing away from him. Releasing a joyful yip, the large pale brute also took off, chasing the little white pup. His movements were purposely slower, and he made it look as though he was having a real effort trying to keep up with the little rascal. "Wait!" He let out an exaggerated puff of air, making pretend wheezing sounds. "Oh, goodness, you are much too fast for prey!" He called, but still continued to chase her. He couldn't let her win too easily, after all. Pups certainly needed to keep their confidence high - hence allowing them to win - but if they always got what they wanted, and always won easily, they'd become bored and likely begin rebelling. Drago certainly didn't want this pup's parents to have to worry about that. It was strange, perhaps, to anyone else who wasn't Drago. But he adored pups, and had very strong parenting beliefs - though he, of course, did not have offspring. None he knew of, at any rate. Letting out another determined huff, he allowed himself to run a little faster.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-30-2014, 01:26 PM

She giggling wildly as he chased her, but he was a lot bigger than the growing pup, meaning that he caught up to her with ease. She let out a huff, but he was almost upon her. She would never get caught! Or not. He was just about over her and she would out of breath, making her pull to a stop and flop to her side. "You got me, you got me!" She cried, panting as she looked up at him with wide purple eyes, giggling as she tried to catch her breath. He was fun, she liked this dude! "I dunno your name, but I like you! You play with me and that's so much fun. I'm Mercy by the way." She said, pulling herself to her paws again and she shook her body, the clumps of earth that clung to her fur flinging off of her.