size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-19-2016, 08:16 PM
Okay, had to. I love cooking. And I know some of you here love cooking. So, I thought, exchange thread! Just put a bunch of recipes up :D I can start squee~

So my specialty is in chicken recipes. I love chicken, and always do it generally.

Garlic-Butter Chicken
Ingredients! - sorry for no exact amounts, I literally eye everything.
- chicken, duh. Uhmm I think I generally use a pound or more? I never measure it
- 1 stick of butter
- fresh, minced garlic
- dried parsley
- dried rosemary
- dried basil
- panko bread crumbs
- italian seasoned bread crumbs OR garlic and herb seasoned bread crumbs

step one: preheat oven to 375 degrees, you'll need a 9x 13 or something similar baking dish + grease that.
step two: slice the chicken into strips.
step three: mince garlic
step four: melt the butter
step five: combine the bread crumbs, you want more panko personally than the seasoned kind
step six: combine garlic, butter, and herbs
step seven: take chicken, dip it in the butter/ herb/ garlic liquid. wait for excess butter to drip off, then put it in the bowl with the crumbs and coat it. Then stick it in the baking pan.
step eight: repeat until all chicken is coated
step nine: pour excess butter/ garlic/ herb sauce on the chicken, then put leftover bread crumbs.
step ten: cook for 45 min to an hour
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.