ardent

flawed designs

Azazel

gems
size
build
player
01-21-2016, 06:52 PM
hello lovelies! <3 this will be my plotting thread for all my trashy wolfy children! names will be links to their profiles! 8)

Azazel | Male | Loner, looking for a proper pack to join | 2 years | Bisexual, Biromantic

First and foremost, I'm still having trouble deciding on a pack for Azzie here to join! Whilst I'm perfectly capable of eventually making this decision on my own, it'd be fun if he was influenced into a pack by someone else, whether it be because they were kind to him or because they bullied him into it, or even because Az bullied them! Az, while small, is manipulative enough to be a bully if you're looking for that kind of plot! Vice versa, he's also emotionally vulnerable enough to be manipulated and bullied himself if one is determined enough to get past the walls he's set up around himself (metaphorically, of course). I am also definitely looking for someone that he can attach himself to emotionally, in place of his sister who abandoned him six months earlier. This can be a strictly platonic relationship, or if our characters get on well enough it can become romantic, or whatever really! I'm open to alllll the ideas <3! In the future, I want to bring his sister around just for ~drama~ reasons, but that's a while coming so let's not think about that right now. Unless you're interested, of course! Feel free to suggest anything else!

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-23-2016, 04:18 PM
Any of my chars interest you? I'm up for a thread c:

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Azazel

gems
size
build
player
01-23-2016, 06:37 PM
hiya!! quite a few of your characters interested me actually, I hope to get to know all of them eventually! :D

I think a thread between Ody and Az would be fun! they're both beginner healers, so maybe we can kill two birds with one stone and have them search for herbs together or something? it'd be a good way for them to get to know each other too, I think! if you have another idea, i'm all ears! o:

also, I strongly believe that Az and Sabine should meet up at some point. I have a feeling that many sarcasm-fueled verbal shenanigans could ensue! :P

if you had any other ideas, lemme know because i'm suuuper excited to get threading and am up for anything atm!! <3

Basileus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-23-2016, 07:06 PM
Ooooo, hm. That's tough! I think both could be fun. I'm up for both or either, I'll let you pick, although I must warn you that you managed to pick the two chars that I tend to post the slowest with xD

Azazel

gems
size
build
player
01-24-2016, 01:04 PM
pffff that's okay, I don't mind slow replies!! :P how about we have a thread with Ody and Az to start off with? :D I can start it if you want!!

Rhys

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Famous
01-24-2016, 02:14 PM
That would be wonderful!