gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-23-2016, 09:00 PM
ILLUME SKYE

Illie was still in a good amount of pain, but as they days turned to weeks it was getting easier to move around. She really couldn't be more grateful, it was nice to open her eyes to the beautiful daylight and not feel like her head was splitting into two. But she couldn't but hurt in another way. No matter how many days went on, she still couldn't fill in the blanks in her mind. Her life started that day in the water when Valentine had found her, even though she could tell she was older than that. Her dreams were no help either. The only ones she could remember were the ones that woke her from sleep with a yell on her lips and blue eyes so wide. Oppressive darkness, a pressure that stopped all breath, tightening darkness, it was all she could remember, and it left her with confused tears and panting for a breath she never lost. So many questions she had no answers too, and she was getting tired of this den.

With a determined look to her eyes, she shot to her paws, ignoring the pain that swelled along her sides as she pushed through the lonely darkness and out into a packland she didn't know. She didn't know anything but him, and he had to know something. He had to have some answers for her. She padded with a limp, deep blue eyes searching for the large mountain of a man, a whimper caught on her tongue as she stepped wrong. Pain didn't matter, and she was sick of resting. She needed to know what the darkness meant, needed to know why eveything beyond that day was blank. But most of all...she couldn't be alone, not right now. She was constantly missing something she couldn't remember, and her little den felt so cold and lonely.

"Talk"

*Note: Illie has cliche amnesia. She doesn't remembers that her name is Illie Skye, and nothing more. She will only introduce herself as Illie, and respond to that. Have fun.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-28-2016, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2016, 06:29 PM by Valentine.)
He'd been trying to give the girl space, trying to give her room to think and to settle in. As far as he knew she still couldn't remember anything and his search for someone who knew her had proven unsuccessful. He had so many unanswered questions. She looked so much like him. Not just her markings, but maybe her coloration too. He had a kid with walrus teeth. It wasn't too much of a stretch to think a brighter take on his own blueish coat was possible. Even if she wasn't his, how many wolves out there possessed his markings besides his own relatives? She had to be related somehow.

Sure, he'd been trying to give her space but he'd done it while hovering. It was the thought that counted, right? After recognizing the whine, Valentine began to walk her way. Her unnatural coloring made her easy to spot and the brute had no trouble finding her. Even with some distance between them he could see her through the trees of the orchard where he'd been. She stuck out with the same vibrancy as a party of blue jays."Is everything alright, Illie?"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-28-2016, 07:29 PM
ILLUME SKYE

She nearly jumped when he spoke, and she quickly whirrled around to look up at him. Deep, large blue eyes stared up at him. Now that she was...more stable, and in a better frame of mind she could really see him. It was odd, he was no longer a blur but he really was as large as he had been that day. But there certainly were similarities, and it finally dawned on her why Cascade had said something about a missing daughter. It was there, almost like night and day, that she must be connected to him in some way. The eye dots were there, his color, his eyes. For a moment she just stared, letting silence fall around her as she took him in, fully, for the first time, before she suddenly remembered that he had said something.

Clearing her throat quickly she glanced away before she shook her head. "No," She admitted. There was still pain, a good amount of it, but that she could oddly handle. What she couldn't handle was this constant nagging feeling of lonliness, like she was supposed to have so much more around her than she did. Like she wasn't meant to be sleeping alone. "I don't like my den. It's too big and cold and lonely." She said softly, looking down at the grass that she pawed at in embarrasment. Here she was, admitting something quite silly to the man who saved her. If he weren't for him she wouldn't even have a den, and yet she was complaining about it. "Everything is so confusing, I can't take it." And then she paused, looking back up at him finally and searching for those answers that she wanted. But really, if he knew things wouldn't he have already told her? Wouldn't he have offered some insight into what she was feeling. "Do you know when my birthday is?" She whispered, staring at him. "Or my last name...or if I have any brothers or sisters...or parents. Do you know anything? I don't, and it's really starting to suck."

"Talk"

*Note: Illie has cliche amnesia. She doesn't remembers that her name is Illie Skye, and nothing more. She will only introduce herself as Illie, and respond to that. Have fun.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
02-07-2016, 12:30 AM

Before he even got a verbal response Valentine knew something was up. Her gaze darted away from his and upon seeing that he frowned. Illie soon confirmed his suspicions with a shake of her head and a simple negative. "I don't like my den. It's too big and cold and lonely." Was that all that was wrong? That was easily fixed. There were loads of places to choose from and if none suited her then he'd be happy to help her dig one.

Unfortunately that wasn't everything. She went on to state that everything was confusing. Valentine nodded dumbly. He had no experience with amnesia and while he could offer his sympathies all day long he didn't know what it was like and he couldn't relate. Valentine had no words of wisdom. He felt that anything he could say would ring hollow because there was nothing but his lack of understanding behind it.

Without a word Valentine stepped closer and then sat down beside her. "Illie," he sighed. "The day I found you on the beach is the day we met. I know as much about you as you do." With much regret he said, "I wish I could offer you more than another den." He peeked over at her. "There are very few people with those markings, though, so I think it's safe to say you have family here."

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.