Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
01-26-2016, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2016, 07:25 PM by Ren.)
He learned a lot with that fight training... he wanted to fight! But he didn't really want to fight his siblings. He knew he'd beat them; he was bigger. And smarter. A lot smarter. A lot more smarter than Dragon, anyways. There weren't other pups at the training either, no, wait, there was that blue and black and white one that was bigger than him. Maybe he could fight? But... how to get someone to fight him? Without his mother knowing? He wasn't too certain she'd be okay with it... well, she didn't mind him being at the training. The boy would flop on the ground, thinking - how to get someone to fight? Well, call someone, of course! Blue eyes brightening, the boy would howl a short, small howl, asking someone to come, and, well fight. Play. Same difference.

"Speech"

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
02-10-2016, 10:39 AM

Chaos was bored. He'd tried hunting, but for all his effort all he'd gotten was frustrated. He couldn't seem to catch anything at all! He couldn't even seem to catch mice today like Mom had taught him to. Disheartened, irritated, and bored was a bad combination for Chaos and he was getting moody and quite down when suddenly something happened to perk him back up. It was the sound of someone nearby calling out with an invitation to play-fight. The voice was young, but not anyone he recognized, so not any of his siblings. It wasn't that one pup he'd sparred either though. Curious, and rejuvenated by the prospect of something doing something interesting, he followed the sound to find another younger pup. This one looked more familiar to Chaos - not in the way of someone you knew, but more along the lines of what he was used to. This pup was taller than the other one, and he was black-and-gray just like Chaos and blue eyes like many of Chaos' siblings, only he wasn't exactly like Chaos because he didn't have the awesome cool sheen to his fur that Chaos had, or Chaos' stripes or the Imperialis markings. He was just plain old black-and-gray. "Hi!" Chaos offered enthusiastically to the other boy. "I'm Chaos Saxe. I heard you call." His striped, white tipped brush of a tail waved excitedly over his back. Things were already looking up despite the less-than-stellar start to the day.

"Talk" "You" Think

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write

Lykos I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
03-22-2016, 05:13 PM
Someone answered his call! Visibly perking, his tail started wagging behind him, and he grinned at the pup in front of him. Oh, cool! Another pup he didn't know - wait, what were those? Blinking rapidly, his head tilted as he studied the boy. Were those... teeth? Why yes, yes they were. Cool. "Hi!" Lykos chirped back, bouncing towards the other. "You have cool teeth." Was that impolite? Probably. Did he care? Nah. "I'm Lykos, Lykos Ancora! I'm glad you answered my call!" Laughing merrily, he danced back a few paces. "You look like that one lady - Cascade. Her fur is purple-y too like yours. Are you related?" If he had to guess, son, but he did kinda want to know for certain. Because, y'know, getting to know pack and all.