nalamimi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Kanwa
01-28-2016, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2016, 01:35 PM by nalamimi.)
Although she had been accepted into th pack in early winter, Nala most likely had to call Leo again just to make sure the white she-wolf was still going to be a part of Fiori. She loved everything about Fiori~the rules, thew people in it, etc.; she couldn't live the life without it again. Nala had seen a spirit in a dream which lead her to sleepwalk far away from her pack, and it took quite a bit of time to travel the land awake than it would with a dead wolf's soul guiding you. But during that unfateful event, a thought had struck her. The though of what she wished to be and what to do for the rest of her life. A Baroness~huntress of Fiori! I mean, how cool would that be!? But before she could ask for that position, the Alpha had to come here. A white howl  emerged from her throat, loudly echoing across the land. Nala remembered how rickety their discussion got when she trespassed the first time, so at the border the she-wolf waited, unwilling to have that start up again.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-08-2016, 11:32 AM

ooc: soooooo sorry for the wait!

Leo's ears would perk at the sound of a vauguely familiar voice and he of course wouldn't hesitate to trot toward the sound. He never liked to keep someone waiting at the boarder too long, it felt very rude of him to do so. When he got closer he realized it was the pale wolf he had accepted into the pack a while back- Nalamimi he believed her name was. He couldn't remember seeing her since that first time in the hot springs and he grew very curious as to where she had been and what had brought her back. He came to a stop in front of her, his gaze holding a mix of curiosity and a sternness that he found hard to keep there. He was the worst when it came to scolding others. "Nalamimi? I thought for sure you were gone for good. What brings you back to Fiori?" He'd settle down on his haunches to await her answer, giving the wandering wolf his full attention.

"Talk" "You" Think

nalamimi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Kanwa
02-09-2016, 08:01 AM
OOC: It's ok. ;)

A little bit later than what she expected, Leo showed up. Nala guessed that he would be confused as to why she had all of a sudden disappeared into thin air and she was right, but how to explain that a spirit of a dead person lead her almost to her cold death....eeehhh. That part part wouldn't be so easy, but here goes nothing... "Ugh, I am sooooo glad to be back! Don't laugh at me or think me crazy when I say this, please - I think a ghost lead me away. When I woke over that cliff, I thought I was done for too!" Right now, she wanted to hug the stffings out of her alpha, but that might've been taken a bit awkwardly. Comfort is what she needed so badly and maybe getting on a different topic would make her a bit happier. The pure white wolf wagged her tail to display her glee to be home. Icy blue eyes glittered as the thought of her rank, whatever it may be. Hey, uh, on my journey back home, I was thinking about my rank. Is Baroness available? Or even just a Baronet?" Nala would be content with either of those, but if he felt she would be better in a different rank, the female would settle in and adapt swiftly to the things they did daily.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-09-2016, 10:17 PM

Leo's brows raised in surprise when she began to explain herself. A ghost? He had heard all sorts of excuses for leaving or absence or just simply not being around as much as he would expect, but that was a new one! He wouldn't laugh at her or her excuse, but he couldn't help the smile that tugged at his lips just from the ridiculousness of it all. He would never be one to say that there were no such thing as ghosts or another realm of that sort. He had no way to confirm or deny it so he had always left it as a 'maybe'. It made him happy to see her so excited to be back though. He had to chuckle a little bit when she jumped straight into asking about ranks, even going so far as to ask about the lead hunter position. "Whoa, whoa, slow down a bit there. Ghost or no ghost, I can't just let you leaving all of the sudden go unnoticed. Fiori is getting more and more full these days and I have to make sure everyone is doing their part. I'll be happy to have you as a Baronet. But keep in mind that I'm going to be watching and making sure you're working hard- just like I do for anyone in the pack. If you aren't an active member this time around there might not be a third chance, okay?"

"Talk" "You" Think

nalamimi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Kanwa
02-10-2016, 02:29 PM
Fiori was getting more full? Awesome! That was good news for the pack! It would also be for her, if she was going to be reaccepted. Her head ears and tail drooped in self discepline for something on his tone of voice that just made her feel guilty for leaving, even though she had no steering of the situation. However, she was given the rank of Baronet. The white she-wolf was very grateful for the rank she was granted and wouldn't let Leo down again. "Again, I'm truly sorry about that, but I shall live up to my work! I will not let it happen......again....." Nala began with such heart and such emotion, but it was shot down by the reminder of her first failure and what, hopefully and most likely, would be her only pack failure.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-15-2016, 03:22 PM

Leo could see that Nala meant what she said. He was sure she wouldn't be disappearing again, at least not on her own accord. He smiled, relaxing again. Being stern wasn't something he enjoyed, especially when it was towards wolves who didn't mean to cause trouble. "I'm sure you won't. Welcome back, Nala. Make yourself at home and feel free to introduce yourself to Bright Moon since you two will be working together on hunting things in the future. Feel free to come find me later if you need anything." With that he'd dip his head with a smile and he'd turn to head back toward his den. He was confident Nala could find her own way through Fiori since she had been here before. For now he was ready to get back to Svet and their children.

-exit unless stopped-

"Talk" "You" Think