Archelaus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-30-2016, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2016, 08:09 PM by Archelaus.)
(Set before post in Fiori Challenge)
Archelaus wasn't sure what to do, really. He had just came back, and so far he had ran into no wolves. And, yes, he wasn't ready to go look for his family. His mothers would accept him, he was almost positive, but he didn't know about his brothers. He had been gone for so long. Who knows what had happened?

Of course, Archelaus knew his family was fine. They were Armadas! They were great, powerful! Nobody could stand against them!

This certain Armada, however, didn't really want to walk any further. He flopped to the ground with a huff, rolling on his stomach and stretching out, laying his head down. A giant yawn escaped Archelaus' jaws, and he lay there for a bit, almost about to fall asleep.
"Speech"

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-01-2016, 07:43 PM

To gain a stronger knowledge of the world Birna took to traveling. There was only so much she could glean by staying in one spot and she deemed it necessary to increase her understanding of more of Alacritis. If she was going to instruct generations of Imperiums pups she needed to amass more knowledge. Birna pushed through the snow, her tall and muscular frame aiding her her in maneuvering through the drifts. Her breath spilled from her maw as she crested a drift to gaze at the expansive frozen field. Well… if anything she'd at least get a work out.

The beast continued her travels until she spied another wolf moving amongst the snow. A large silver man lay resting in the snow and she eyed him for a moment before she moved to approach. "Excuse me, are you a resident of the North?"

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Archelaus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-09-2016, 10:52 AM
For a few moments, Archelaus had been in his own little world. The cold was refreshing, in a way, the silver male being reminded of his first home. Maybe being distracted with his memories was what allowed the female to get so close without him knowing. At her words, asking if he was a resident of the North, Archelaus would take a minute to sit up, not answering right away. Even now, the female was taller, with more colors and markings that Archelaus had. He didn't really know just how to feel about it, honestly. Archelaus realized that her question had gone unanswered, and he finally spoke. "I used to be."

It wasn't a lie, but Archelaus was a little wary around this female. If he wasn't so tired, he bet he could take her on and win. But for now, he would bite his tongue.

"Speech"
[Image: Z6bvUpf.png?1]

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-13-2016, 05:46 PM

The man turned to her and hesitated to answer, he seemed to have been in a daze or in deep thought. She watched his eyes observing her. Perhaps he was intimidated? She resisted the urge to smile. Her size and the power of her build had always been a source of pride for her. Pride and security. Either way he was a man of few words. "And you are here again to reminisce? This are seems a dismal place, perhaps you are better off where you are now." She gazed at the barren plain. It would be an interesting place for a battle though she could not imagine living here. Did anything really live here? Her eyes would narrow slightly at the forms of musk oxen that moved a ways off on the horizon. Too far for good hunting.

"Talk" "You" Think

Archelaus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-15-2016, 07:14 PM
The female would ask if Archelaus was there to reminisce, and the male would dip his head slightly. In a way, he was. At her words, he would speak up. The Armada had no intentions of staying here too long. "I'm not staying here long. I-" Archelaus followed the female's gaze as she narrowed her gaze. He stared at the musk oxen. They were too far away and, although Archelaus knew he could hunt one, because he was great, he didn't move from his spot. Instead, he yawned, red gaze closing momentarily. And yes, it was pretty much in the female's face.
"Speech"

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-22-2016, 09:15 PM

Birna's gaze would shift to the man as he stopped mid-sentence. Following her gaze to the musk oxen. "You… must be moving on? Tell me are you a hunter? If you don't mind a journey the oxen are likely to graze there for a time. We could work on closing the distance." She shrugged lightly. Hunting wasn't really her calling. She was good at it but between drawing the blood of prey or the blood of wolves she much preferred the later. "Though I prefer to battle my own kind." She rolled her shoulders forward and back, lightly stretching her neck. "What do you call yourself, stranger?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Archelaus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-02-2016, 01:36 PM
At the female's question, Archelaus' red gaze would flicker to her for a moment. He wasn't sure how to answer, exactly. Saying that he hadn't really done anything to work on any skills wouldn't make him seem all that great. Well, it wouldn't make him seem great at all. And he didn't want others thinking that he wasn't great, or that his family wasn't. Because they were. Archelaus gave a small nod towards the female, speaking after a moment. "Sort of." He wasn't sure to say to the question, but the next words she spoke, about the musk oxen, would encourage him to stand. He tilted his head at the female. "You won't mind the distance?" The female admitted that she preferred battling her own kind, and Archelaus wondered if the two could practice at some point in the future. Not that it was for him, of course; he wanted to see just how good she was at fighting. The female asked his name, and a small smile stretched across Archelaus' jaw for a moment. "Archelaus Armada. You?" Surely this female had heard of the Armada family and how great they were.

"Speech"

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
03-21-2016, 06:18 PM

Birna watched the musk oxen for a moment more, trying to gauge if the creatures were slowly making their way towards the wolves. They certainly seemed oblivious to the canine's presence or if they knew they were there the oxen simply did not care. Granted, two wolves vs a musk ox would be one hell of a fight, though the calves would be fair game. Getting one separated with just the two of them would be difficult and she was uncertain if the reward was really worth the risk. Her toes flexed in the snow. Musk oxen were built to survive the coldest of environments… how strange that this great strength was also a great weakness. They could run them down.

"Not at all, I could use a bit more exercise." She flexed her back legs as the man introduced himself. Armada? "My, you seem to have quite an extensive family. Do you know an Atreides or Integra Armada? They're friends of mine. My name is Birna Xanilov. Shall we get started?"

With a grin she started moving toward the musk oxen, keeping her body low until it was time to make them scatter, her pale pelt melting into the undulating drifts of snow.

"Talk" "You" Think