size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-31-2016, 06:34 PM
Maximous

7 years old - Male - Single - Straite - Loner
This guy needs some friends and someone that can gain his affection. As of now he has only one freind and he's in love with her but cant have her. Though he would love for Callisto to change her mind he just doesn't see it happening and is trying to move on. He is not looking for a fight.

Ravine

7 years old - Male - Taken - Borealis
All this guy need is some freinds as he already has a mate (who he plans on having pups with in the summer) and a pack he's happy in. He would be willing to learn another language, participate an spars so he can better help his pack mates and even learn a bit about healing.will consider anything so long as it doesn't include betraying friends and family or death

Kathleen

6 years old - Female - Single - Strate - Loner
Im up for anything with this cat really. She needs friend could use a love intrest (at this point she will take affection from who ever will give it) a relationship with her doesn't have to result in cubs, though I would like for her to have cubs ive accepted that there arent any other snow leopards around and that not everyone is ok with a cross breed/species. Kathleen is willing to learn from others but is more willing to fight. Shes more friendly towards other cats than anything else...but has been known to be nice to wolves. (profile needs updated, personality has changed a bit) willing to consider anything but death

Soliel

2 years old - Female - Single - Loner
I havent fully decided if im going to make her strate or not but at the moment all shes looking for is friends and a way to find her sister. All she speeks is French and can only say no English in English so would be willing to learn another language. Up for spars/fights (not resulting in death). will consider anything but death

Ehrgeiz

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Famous
01-31-2016, 07:47 PM
I'm interested in throwing Ehrgeiz at Kathleen. He's a grumpy jerk and doesn't like other wolves, but I feel like he'd get along with her. Maybe a bit of tension at first but I feel like they could be friends, or...? Wanna see how that goes?

Also, Xephyris would like to meet Soleil. He's been pining to meet a girl and would be more than willing to learn a bit of French and be patient teaching her English.

I can throw Xeph at Ravine for a spar, as well! He needs to work on his skills.

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-31-2016, 09:11 PM
All of these sound good to me Shadowed, do you want to start them or would you like me to?

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
01-31-2016, 09:36 PM
If you're feeling up to it, would you be able to start one with Kathleen?

I can start the spar thread (battlefield ok?), and one for Soleil as well :)

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-31-2016, 09:40 PM
Works for me..ill start on Kat as soon as I get home

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-01-2016, 02:53 AM
I would love to thread with you but I don't know who to suggest >.< Feel free to look through my characters and see if any interest you. I'm happy with whatever c:

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
02-01-2016, 06:23 PM
Okay spar thread for Ravine : http://alacritis.org/showthread.php?tid=17288&pid=111158#pid111158

Thread for Soleil: http://alacritis.org/showthread.php?tid=17289&pid=111159#pid111159

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-02-2016, 03:30 PM
Any of them would be alright with me Millie, just let me know who you want to thread with and ill get one (or more if you want) started