Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-01-2016, 08:31 PM

Birna blinked the morning sun out of her eyes, her jaws prying apart in a slow and steady yawn. The days were getting longer, in another month it would be summer and Birna found herself in awe of how time seemed to get faster and faster. She was three already and barely a season away from four. Outside the birds were singing cheerful and bathing in the puddles of water left by last nights storm. She didn't have to patrol til the afternoon and so she took her time climbing out of her den and stretching in the sunlight. The warmth felt good on her sore shoulders, stiff from training. Maybe she'd just take the morning easy and stroll around the Orchard a bit.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
02-02-2016, 12:53 AM

It was fairly early in the day, and the boy would leave the den to go on yet another boring exploration of the Orchard...he was hating life right now. And as much as he was mad at his mom for grounding him, he didn't want to admit that it was his fault for ending up in this position. He sighed as he walked through the Orchard, puddles and mud laying rampant throughout the territory from the storm. He had never seen anything like it, then again he hadn't been alive very long. It was...sort of refreshing to see though. A tree branch here and there, or even an old tree knocked over on it's side. A lot of fruit littered the ground, but he didn't like the fruit too much anyway. Served the trees right! Right? Shaking out his fur, the growing boy trekked through the debris and the collection of puddles, and as he skirted around one particularly large puddle, he would scent something else among the fresh scents of water and fresh grass. Another wolf? His tail wagged excitedly. Oh boy! He got to meet someone new!? Bounding towards the scent, he soon came to find an adult female stretching outside of her den. He would approach her with a toothy grin and a wagging tail, all the enthusiasm returning to his once bored gaze. "Hiya! Who are you?"

"Speech"

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-02-2016, 06:38 PM

Birna finished her stretches and was just about to go for a walk when she caught the sounds of someone moving amongst the much and debris. She turned to see a boy she dimly recognized as one of Avalon's pups. She could not place his name though. She'd offered to assist with their moving and beyond that she'd had no interaction with the pups or their mother. He seemed a cheerful sort and she would dip her head in greeting to the boy. "Hello there. I am Birna Xanilov, a gladiator of Imperium. And who might you be? Are you out for a stroll as well?" If he was she'd invite him to come along with her. Birna had spent far to much time protecting the symbol of the pack and what it represented rather than the wolves that dwelled within it. It was high time she got to know more of them beyond faint recognition and the occasional name.

"Talk" "You" Think

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
02-27-2016, 11:40 PM

He paused where he was as the woman took notice of him. When she greeted him, he dipped his head in acknowledgement. Well, that was something his mom told him to do, a sign of respect or something like that. She did say to respect adults, so he should start right? After the woman introduced herself as Birna...zaney-love? Or however it was said, he would take it upon himself to introduce himself as well, after she finished speaking of course. "I'm Dragon Ancora! It's nice to meet you! I've never met a...gladiator before." of course, he didn't really know what a gladiator was. He knew his mom was a fighter, so was she a fighter too? She looked like it! Green eyes met hers when he shuffled his paws at her other question. "Yeah I'm just walking around. Mom grounded me for leaving the territory to explore, so I've been really bored.."

"Speech"

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-28-2016, 04:24 PM

The boy would introduce himself as Dragon Ancora and state that he'd never met a gladiator before. Birna would smile softly, ah, yes, she probably should be careful of which words she used so she didn't confuse the younger ones but at the same time it was something worth learning and he'd need to learn the ranks of the pack eventually. "Gladiators are the elite warriors of Imperium." Uh oh, a little trouble-maker hm? Birna didn't know the details and so had little opinion on the matter. "Would you like to join me for a walk?"

"Talk" "You" Think