gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
02-02-2016, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2016, 01:06 AM by Dragon.)

He was a little excited today. Why? Because he was thinking of going on a romp today! Since he'd been confined to one territory, the boy took it upon himself to find and make his own entertainment. And what better way then to pick a fight with someone? Or...something? Yeah, that sounded like fun! Maybe he could pounce one of his siblings, or one of the other pups that lived here...the possibilities were endless! Bounding through the trees, he would begin his hunt for an opponent. And while he had never sparred before, he had remembered what he'd learned at that training with all the grumpy adults. Surely someone would wanna practice with him, right?

"Speech"

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
02-10-2016, 08:50 AM
Chaos wasn't on patrol with his mother this particular day, so he found himself with a great deal of unexpended energy and, frankly, he was bored. His youthful body was growing stronger and tougher with the long patrols so he wasn't quite as tired out after them as he'd been when he was younger, but the inaction had left him with a surfeit of energy and the need to burn it off. So he'd been chasing squirrels up trees, only partly hoping to actually catch one. If by happy accident he did manage to, maybe he'd bring it to Rhys. Not as a present - well that too - but to show off how awesome he was. He'd only been at it a couple minutes when he heard someone crashing through the trees, and he turned a curious gaze to see the cause of the racket. He blinked, not recognizing the younger pup off hand. "Who're you?" he asked loudly, hoping to halt the other pup's progress if he hadn't already been noticed anyway. Though similarly colored to Rhys this pup bore none of the familiar markings, yet Chaos had never met a pup that wasn't related to him. Rhys'n'Rhyme had cousins who somehow were related to them but not to him, but the only one he'd ever met had been a lot older than him. This was a pup, and smelled like Imperium, but didn't look like an Imperialis. The dichotomy was confusing to him and piqued his curiosity.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
02-27-2016, 11:54 PM

A scent, rather odd around here considering it was usually just him and his own family that lingered in the Orchard, but it was something or rather someone new. He hadn't missed it, no way no how! And when he and the stranger spotted each other, he stopped a few feet from the other as he was questioned about who he was. Green gaze swept over the other larger boy, though his gaze lingered for a moment on his face. What was up with those teeth!? He had never seen teeth like that before! But before he even thought about commenting on them, he fired back with a question of his own. "I could ask the same thing of you! I've never seen you around before, I'm Dragon Ancora, what's your name?"

"Speech"