Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-02-2016, 07:01 PM
Friends!

Nemausus is always looking to meet new wolves! (Mainly for the intellect skill) but also to see how well he gets along with others! Nemausus is a calm male, and although he may appear intimidating- he's nothing but a fluff ball. If you're interested in having a thread with Nemausus, i'm all for it!

Enemies!

This is a rare thing fr my boy here. Nemausus doesn't often get on the bad side of people, and vice versa. The one way to get on Nem's bad side, is to show harm to an innocent. This means bullying a wolf, or the wolf putting himself above all others. Nemausus believes in equality- and though he does acknowledge ranking in packs, his own beliefs do not differ.

Herbs!

Ahhhh- this is Nemausus' passion! Herbs are what he was raised with- he learned them day in and day out. His religion revolves around that of worshiping the Goddess Airmid, the Goddess of nature, healing, and herbs. With his passion- he has come to this new land in hopes of finding the herbs he needs, to learn and teach others, and to gain even more skill in his talent. I would really love if people wanted to have skill threads with him, it would be a major help! Rather it be just to collect a herb, or a lesson- Nemausus healing a wolf, etc, i'd love it!

Love!

When it comes to love, Nemausus is a romantic. He is a rather easy male to win over, but only if it's the right female. Nemausus is attracted to those who can hold their own- who can be poised, mannered, but also not afraid to speak their mind. He doesn't want a push-over as a mate, nor does he want a female that constantly gets her ego stroked. The relationship would be loyal and long-term, and Nemausus would do anything in his power to see the happiness of his mate. He would eventually want pups, but that would only be after the pair got to settle down on their own for awhile.

If you interested in any of these at all, or even have your own ideas, please not hesitate to comment or PM me! You can also reach me on skype (madi5336) as I am welcome to creating any plots!

[Image: 9d35zZp.png]

Dominik

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
02-04-2016, 02:30 AM
My boy Dominik needs friends! They should meet!

Terrae

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-04-2016, 04:37 AM
Terrae would love to meet another male healer and exchange knowledge c:
*Family are allowed to enter any of Terrae's threads whether they're private or not*

Nemausus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-04-2016, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2016, 10:59 PM by Nemausus.)
I would love to do a thread with them, Dominik! Would you like to start a thread, or shall I?

And EEEEE, YESYES! Bring me all the knowledge! I would love a thread with them!

Terrae

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-05-2016, 03:36 AM
Great! Would you like to start or would you like me to?
*Family are allowed to enter any of Terrae's threads whether they're private or not*

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-05-2016, 06:43 PM
Ama is always up for teaching about herbs! And if any of my other characters interest you, let me know! You can click on their icons below to see their profiles.

My focus needs more focus.

Nemausus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-06-2016, 06:14 PM
@Terrae
I don't mind starting it at all! I'll post the thread in an area unclaimed. <3

@Evelyn
I would love to do a thread with Ama, I think they'd get along pretty good! Nemausus would love to learn a lesson or two from her. Would you like to start the thread?

- I also think it'd be nice if Finch and Nemausus could also have a thread- they could both work for the intellectual points, but with her personality, they'd mix well!

- A thread with Gwen and Nemausus would also be... interesting! Nemausus is quite the conversation starter/talker. I could see this getting on Gwen's nerves xD.

Jaelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-06-2016, 06:20 PM
Awl the threads! I can toss up a few! Finch is still recovering from being sick, so they won't be able to thread until later on. I can start the Amalia one, and the only thing about Gwen is that he's in southern ala, is that okay?

Unless otherwise stated, Giet (Goat the stoat) is always with Jaelle. He is grumpy and mean, and may not always say nice things.

Nemausus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-06-2016, 08:36 PM
Sounds great! <3<3 And that's perfectly fine with Gwen!! ^o^

Dominik

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
02-06-2016, 10:08 PM
Would you be able to start a thread for Dominik/Nemausus? If you're feeling up to it. I'm so drained right now!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-19-2016, 01:46 PM
Finally started a thread for Nem and Ama! HERE!

My focus needs more focus.