Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-02-2016, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2016, 07:10 PM by Birna I.)

Hackles raised as Birna eyed the strange ruins and markings on the stones in this terra.  They sent a shiver down her spine as she tried to guess what had possibly marked the stones in such a way.  Spirits, perhaps?  It certainly was not the work of wolves.  Birna reached out to sniff at one, her ears flicking back.  Well… it smelt fine.  Haunches coiled before she launched herself on top of one, her toes spreading, tail waving as she caught her balance.  Above her was the soft rumble of thunder and darkening clouds.  Oh lovely… more rain?  Well, if she was lucky the storm was moving away from her current location.

"Speech"

[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Nemausus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-02-2016, 07:35 PM
Sacrifices have brought me to where I am today.

""
Muscular legs kept his strides strong, yet the very muscles were loose and relaxed; the action coming to be natural for the grey male. His optics gaze around, the deep purple and enticing blue held the scenery captive- drinking in every bit of it. Large paws spread over the plain, yet it was not as empty as what he would of expected, no, there were boulders spotted all around. This was an interesting aspect to Nemausus; and of course, he couldn't help but to explore further.

Muzzle trailing upon the ground, scents sprung to him, but one in particular stood out the most. Raising his head, Nemausus' ears stood erect, his different colored eyes gazing around until they landed on a specific figure. A large boulder, though not one of enormous size; held a wolf on top of it. He approached with ease, body completely relaxed as he let himself show no threat. Or at least, I hope. Blinking, the darkening sky caught his attention for a split second- seeing the storm approaching. Ah, I was not in the mood for a soaked pelt today. Nonetheless, he focused back upon the female, yet he made no move to join her on top of the boulder. He was respectful and would give her the personal space any wolf would desire, so in turn, he let his deep- smooth vocals ring out over the upcoming storm. "I do not mean to disturb you, M'lady, but I am Nemausus- a newcomer to these lands." His head dipped in a polite greeting, before he brought his gaze back to her own. Maybe I can get some information from her.

Nemausus
[Image: 9d35zZp.png]

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-02-2016, 07:57 PM

Birna found her eyes drawn to a peculiar circle-shaped mark on top of the rock and she pawed at it, claws clicking across the symbol. Dark she wait around til dark? It was probably nothing. Birna wasn't a hugely spiritual wolf. She didn't really believe in things like spirits or an after life but then… she'd never really thought about it much. The present required so much of her attention and the past she preferred to forget. What need did she have of the future? Well… her future, the immediate future. She supposed the future of the pups of Imperium was very much her concern but never planned to factor death or the supernatural into those plans.

The sound of approaching pawsteps would catch her attention but she'd continue to stare at the mark, pretending not to have heard as she glanced sideways at large, muscular man. A fellow warrior?

He spoke and she would give him her full attention. M'lady? Her head would tilt just slightly to her right as she gazed down at him. It had been a long time since she'd been addressed so formally. The male introduced himself as Nemausus, a newcome to Alacritia. Birna shifted and leapt down to the ground so that she could greet the man properly. Dipping her head she spoke. "Greetings Nemausus, I am Birna Xanilov, Gladiator of a pack known as Imperium." He looked to be a capable warrior, at least physically though the ranks of Imperium were full with the new pups and so she would not bother with any further questioning that might assess his worthiness to rank among her fellows. "I have lived here for some time and while I tend to stay with my pack I do wander. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Speech"

[Image: 262ny8g.png]