gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
02-03-2016, 02:11 PM

Face the horrors, no matter what appeared in front of him. All Quelt needed to do was to apologize thank Bass and leave correct? It wasn't as if he could come back, he had harmed too many too many times. His paws would carry him to the borders, spreading out periodically. He wondered if Bass would scar him, already his face was scattered with the skin from wounds. Losing sight in one of his glossy eyes and then the scar on his nose. Along with those along just the back of his neck. Of course the ones from his chest remained those were old ones. His tail flicked mildly... did his child even want to see him?

He raised his head in a call, and it would be filled with a ghostly pain. He tensed his body - but this needed to be done. There would be no moving forward until he made it clear to Bass that he was thankful that he had given him a home while it had lasted. He lowered his head, gods forsake him. He was no warrior, he was a selfish man who hadn't even realized it until the moment when his brother attacked him. Kakashi had made him realize that running away solved nothing.

Speech,

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-03-2016, 02:24 PM

It was a call that he had never expected to hear again. His head snapped up from where he was pacing, he had been thinking about going to see Finch but fighting against it. That is when Quelt's call sounded, and a growl left his maw. He was already in a pissed off mood, this was not a good day to decide to come back home. Teeth bared, he stomped towards the muddy lands towards the border, splashing the wet earth all along his chest and belly. By the time he reached the border, he was flecked with mud and in more than a sour mood. Narrowed yellow gaze fell on Quelt, noticing the new scars that adorned his face. "Decide to finally return home, mm? Did you come here to try and reclaim your broken family? Because I don't think I can allow that." Bass growled, his pale tail curling upwards. He was more than mad, he was pretty much ready to tear into this man. But he held himself back -- barely. His entire body was tense and ready to spring into action at a moments notice. "Why did you come back, again? I am sick and tired of you getting up and leaving, Quelt."

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
02-03-2016, 02:36 PM

Quelt no longer felt the need to justify himself. His tail flicked behind him as Bass told him he was tired, reclaim his family? No, and he wouldn't want to waste the man's time. "Because my brother told me I need to face my consequences. There's no use running." he muttered. Fighting the tears as he calmly gave out a sigh. "I came to say goodbye, you're tired I get it. I'm not here to reclaim a family that shouldn't have been mine to begin with. I came to thank you for giving me a home when I was the worst possible man to give it to." Quelt couldn't help but to throw a smile. Friendships ending would never be an easy task. It made him start to cry, but he held himself steady just as he had with his brother.

"If Limno ever returns don't let her ANYWHERE near Quake... she's the cause of this among my own selfishness. So.... thank you Bass." He backed away a bit, however left himself exposed in case Bass wanted to tear into him. Quelt accepted anything that he wanted to give to him, words physical harm. Then maybe he would look to start a new life elsewhere even with how hard it might have been. It was just hard.... to finally leave permanently the home he had held so dear.

Speech,

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-03-2016, 03:06 PM

He listened to Quelt in silence, his eyes remaining narrowed. The more the brute spoke, the more irritated he started to become. "Enough of this woe is me shit, Quelt!" he snapped, jaws literally clicking together at the end of his words. "You came to say goodbye, just like that? No explanation, nothing? You just expect that I will let you just walk away?" He took a step closer to him, hackles standing on end as his lips curled back from his teeth. "I am going to need you to tell me why I'm not letting Quake's mother anywhere near her, I will not keep a family apart without knowing something. And aren't you at all interested how she's doing, or where your son is?" Bass asked, his ears pinning flat against his skull as he advanced on the taller man. He was hardly keeping things under control, his pale frame was nearly quivering. It was so hard for him to speak, or formulate his words.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
02-03-2016, 03:28 PM

His brother never said that this would be easy. Quelt still didn't understand how this was a woe was me. It was a fact, he was going to continue to hurt others and he wanted to prevent that from happening. However Bass asked for a straightforward answer, simply Quelt was just going to have to learn. He took in a deep breath, lifted up his lip to reveal his canine's. Not towards Bass, just the thought. "I don't understand how this is woe is me - but I will learn. I'm determined to make things right this time." he took a deep breath. "The night of the war, Limno came to me saying our children were in danger. Naturally I was worried so I believed her and followed her. Turns out she had two other mates who were larger then me. They kidnapped me, due to the shock I wasn't able to fight back. For that entire time, I was used as an object to win fights with bets for food, land and the like. She promised me that if she met our kids again - she would do the same thing she did to me to them." Quelt's blind eye looked over at Bass, showing off the silver lining and the scars.

"Kakashi told me.... Qualm is missing - and Quake is broken. And I was afraid... afraid that they should never know the truth about their mother. Bass I'm sorry - I'm so sorry. I left twice before of my own will and only this time when it was against my will do I fully understand the pain that I've given. I want it to stop, and as badly as I want to come home I am ignorant and I want to learn how to make things right!" his clear eye looked over Bass. Desperately showing his emotion of wanting to understand, the emotions of this world where he wasn't only thinking about himself. Once upon a time he thought he was great, but then one by one he started doing things that made no sense.

Speech,

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-03-2016, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2016, 02:12 PM by Evelyn.)

He listened to Quelt's words with disbelief, honestly he was having a very hard time believing what he was saying. A brow rose as he eyed him carefully, his head shaking back and forth. It sounded like a nightmare, and to Bass, like something completely made up. An excuse. It was far to obscene to be real, he had met and taken Limno into his pack. He had known the woman, and it all seemed way out of character for her. Yellow eyes narrowed slightly, but he bit his tongue. Did he really want to fight his friend on all of this? True, he had scars, but those could have easily come from something else. Hell, he could have walked into a tree and a branch scratched him up. Quelt's story was just to out there in his mind...

When he spoke of wanting to do things right, Bass sighed. "I have no right to keep you from your children. But frankly... I don't trust you any more. I can't know that you won't go wander off again, to leave your kids in my care once more. You can visit them at the borders, but for now that is all the interaction with Abaven that you will have. I gave you a second chance to prove yourself, and you left during the siege without so much as a word to me," he said slowly, trying to keep his own emotions at bay. They were once great friends, but he felt like he no longer knew the man before him. "Perhaps things will change later on, but now... that's all." There was a finality in his words, there would be no arguing about it.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
03-06-2016, 10:56 PM

Lies, no wonder. No one trusted him anymore and that was no surprise. He was alone, Quelt should have left long ago if he knew that he was just going to cause harm. Bass gave him the little amount of relief that he needed though, he was allowed to see his children at the borders. He was positive in due time they'd learn to hate him like he hated himself. Bass said it could change - but the male.... shook his head. He was happy, overly happy that things had been cleared into the air. Even if he wasn't believed, even if he went off and died that's how it would go. Everything was in and out of his control that running away from it and getting lost into his little bubble had caused some sort of damage one way or another.

"Thank you Bass. And when I do I'll be sure to call you of course.... nothing. Nothing could ever make me happier then them being here with you." his voice shivered. Broken and torn, he probably would never be the same again that was for certain. He had wanted a family and this was what he got, he thought he was simply a magnet for the mundanely insane. The ends of his tail twitched, he felt the urge to leave to cool his head. However if he left now what was he supposed to say. I'll see you later? These questions swarmed inside of his head.

Speech,

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-20-2016, 02:19 PM

His mood seemed to shift when he did not block him from his children. Bass' ears flickered backwards, of course he wasn't that cruel. He was still their father, no matter what he thought of him. The only thing that would bar him from them completely would be if he thought that he was a danger to them. From where he stood at the moment, all was well. He couldn't predict if it was going to change or not, he had given up trying to predict Quelt. His eyes narrowed slightly at his words, his head giving a sharp nod. They stood in silence then for awhile, it spread around them thickly. It threatened to choke the alpha, and he swallowed hard against it. It was time to part, and he didn't know when he would see this man again. He used to be his friend, they had been so close at a time. But now, now there was too much between them. Turning away from Quelt, he let out a sigh. "Until we meet again, Quelt." He said softly, before he turned around and headed back into Abaven. Bass paused, looking over his shoulder to glance at him once more. There was a sense of loss as he stepped away, but he fought against it. This was not the time to hesitate. So he turned his head forward again, forcing himself to walk away.

-exit Bass unless stopped-

"Speech"
'thoughts'