gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
02-06-2016, 08:48 PM
It was warmer... kind of. Hani was not amused by the North. The wind was too cold and her fur never seemed to grow thick enough. Humming to herself, the small woman nosed around for herbs. Medicine. They weren't really medicinal, but they were good for you mind. Okay, Hani was looking for more drugs. She wondered if maybe she could get someone to let her go gather herbs down in the other lands where her favorites grew. She'd have to share if she did that, though. Also only if they let her keep any. Hani sighed, rummaging around. There was nothing here. Nothing at all. It was terribly frustrating. If she had mentioned she hated it here once, she had said it a thousand times. Yfir sucked! It sucked so much! They believed in gods just like Olympus, but even worse because she was a slave and this place was so. fucking. cold. She was done. She had been done for a while. She would have left, only there was a tiny itty bitty problem called "these wolves will kill me and also have my son and are raising him to believe in their dumb gods and if I leave he will never realize the truth and also they will kill me."

Yfir was really the total worst.