Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-07-2016, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2016, 05:15 PM by Illie.)
ILLUME SKYE

Nothing could knock little illie down for too long! The more time that went by, the easier she fell into the flow and the more confident she became. She was leaving her past, or what little she knew of it, behind her, and was carving a path for herself. Just like Mercy had said! She had a destiny now, and she was feeling good about it. She would work her little paws to the bone to become a great fighter, so she could be strong and powerful and be able to raise herself up. She didn't care that she had lost and been lost anymore. Well, she didn't care as much as she used too. The nightmares were still there, crushing darkness waking her with panicked panting and tears in her eyes. But she didn't feel sad about it anymore. She didn't long for a family she never knew, she didn't wish that who ever had lost her would find her again. No, she had been found by Valentine, and she would make him proud.

So every day she practiced now, spending all her time focusing on her body, her stamina, and finding wolves to fight with. She wanted to prove to everyone, and mostly to herself, that she was a force to reckon with! She was moving through the range with determined eyes set and loping at a speed she hadn't been able to keep up before. Her lungs burned for breath as she moved, but still she did. The next time she and Mercy went toe to toe, she would be stronger than she had been. It was just a lot of work to get there.

"Talk"

*Note: Illie has cliche amnesia. She doesn't remembers that her name is Illie Skye, and nothing more. She will only introduce herself as Illie, and respond to that. Have fun.

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-13-2016, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2016, 12:11 PM by Birna I.)

Birna paced through the range.  She was feeling… restless.  It was not a feeling she was used to or one she felt like she should try to satiate at this point.  There were to many youngsters still in the pack.  She needed to stay where she was needed.  The large woman would pause for a moment, taking stock of her surroundings before pausing as she caught site of a bright blue and white girl.  The scent was of Imperium and she dimly tried to place a name to the face.  Illie?  Illume?  Ellie? She was one of the young wolves Valentine had brought to Imperium.  

Birna would approach the girl, noting that it looked like the other was training. "Hello there, you are… Illie correct?  I am Birna Xanilov"

"SPEAK"
[Image: 262ny8g.png]