size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
02-07-2016, 09:14 PM
Ray was finding life so much more amusing with mortar in the pack and in her life. She found great pleasure in leading him around and into the mouth of trouble. He was someone so new he didn't yet know not to believe a word she said, and that meant there was so much potential! She hummed and skipped along the Prairie as she tried to think of another story to tell him. She had run out of one's told to her that she could work on and make more exciting. From now on any story she gave would be wholly of her own creation. Turns out starting from scratch was so much more difficult.

Maybe that was why she sought out voltage, if someone said stories or fun he was the first uncle that came instantly to mind. Of course, she didn't have his power for finding people, but then. .. well... she remembered something he had said. She needed only to say his name with intent and he would know she sought him and he would come. She had gotten so distracted with the thousand other thoughts buzzing in her mind that she forgotten this little tidbit. Eager now to try it out she found shelter from the sun under a cozy large tree, settling her back against the bark she out all of her concentration into the thought. In fact, she was looking before her so intently she ended up seeing her muzzle and going cross eyes. "Voltage! " she said, putting all the intent she could muster into that one word.

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-07-2016, 09:28 PM
Voltage was doing something, he was always doing something. But it wasn't always the most important something he could do. Todays something actually involved something quite peculiar for Voltage. He was laying in the grass, stalk still, cloud gazing. His mind was clear and he just laid here, paws to chest, watching the clouds move across the sky. It was a gorgeous spring day, and he couldn't help but sigh. "Oh, my baby girls..." He whispered softly to himself as a cloud stretched across the blue expanse, covering the sun for only a moment. He wondered if they were watching the clouds...wherever they were. A loud call of his name broke him from his thoughts, and the moment he knew who was calling her, he had to groan. He loved his brother's daughter to bits and pieces, but she certainly got into a lot of trouble. Slowly he rolled onto his paws and began to trot towards her. He had really calmed down in the past year, energy wise, and he certainly felt his age. Especially now. Seraphiel was getting into a lot of trouble, and as her uncle and her alpha he...had to nip that in the butt. "Yes, Seraphiel?" He asked gently, not letting his annoyance really...speak, not just yet.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
02-07-2016, 09:51 PM
She wiggled her butt and closed her eyes, still concentrating intently. She was so occupied she didn't hear voltage come up until he spoke her now. She jumped, and quickly turned it into a jump of excitement rather then something startled. "Ah ah!"she cried "it works!" She definitely sounded surprised. She settled back onto the ground and beamed lovingly at her uncle. "Hey volt. You really can hear your name anywhere, huh?" She said. The idea he might have actually been close enough to hear never actually struck her.

She studied him for a moment as she assembled her thoughts. Her eyes concentrating and intense, but in a cute snd concentrating kind of way. "I was thinking. I love stores, and maybe if you taught me how to make stories I could keep myself occupied during the day when I'm bored" she lied to him, her grin wide and innocent. She was lying more and more lately, it just seemed easier then telling the truth and so long as she wasn't caught it meant she was less likely to get into trouble since otherwise everything she ever planned was against the rules. It was stifling, but it was life, and finding ways around the rules was half the fun.

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-27-2016, 02:09 AM
Voltage stared down at her then, a soft sigh caught on his tongue. He couldn't help but feel rather tired. He would have to talk to his brother about Seraphiel, since his children were due any day now. They couldn't have more of this. She was like Illie on a sugar high. She was like Illie who never learned that lying and breaking the rules was not a good thing. And for a moment, he wondered what would have happened if his daughters hadn't disappeared and left.... Clearing his throat, he looked at the excitable girl. "Yes, I can." He smirked playfully. "Doesn't mean that I can always drop everything and come. So you better only call me when you really need me." He said softly. And it was the truth. And then he laid down infront of her, sprawling lazily on his belly and laying his chin on the grass.

"Well," He said softly in response to her asking for a story lesson. "I think you are well versed in story telling." He said softly, eyeing her before lifting his head. "You have been getting into quite a lot of mischief, Seraphiel. We have rules, in this pack, in this family. Do you know what we do to those that constantly break the rules?" He asked softly, staring at her.

"Burn Baby Burn"