Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-15-2016, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2016, 02:33 PM by Jackson.)
He sat 50 yards from the pack border slightly shaking in anticipation and from being nervous. He had already been reunited with Riv, Éponine, and Razor. He had traveled to the pack lands of Fiori to meet with some of his extended family and to have some more time to mourn over his mother's death. Although he felt himself being pulled away to the pack of Borealis home of his father and Holly. He had been told the news of his father surviving a death match against his mother's murderer and Jack was worried about him. He could be hurt and he could die from the wounds sustained from the fight. Jack had been afraid to see his father, not sure how his father would feel about him after his disappearance.

Part of him felt like his father would hate him and part of him felt his father would be relieved to see him alive. Right now it didn't matter much, he was worried and had to ease his fear of his father's health. He couldn't get mom back, but his father was still here and he wanted to see him, to hug him, and to make things right. Lifting his head he let out a howl calling for Cypress and hoping the alpha wouldn't mind. He was keeping a safe distance away from the pack borders.
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
02-28-2016, 02:37 PM

She'd been lying in her den since it all started. Though she heard the news about the outcome, she was far from happy. Her father was no better then the worst of them. Revenge solved nothing. As she struggled to find sleep, her head would lift at the sound of a call. She didn't move for a long while, mainly because the call wasn't for her, but for their dad. She snorted, yeah right...like he would show up. Their dad had vanished almost as soon as that fight was over. It was up to her to break the news.

Picking herself up, she sulked towards the borders, the scent of her brother carrying towards her on the wind. He was quite a ways from the border, cautious maybe? It's not like borealis could do anything...they were hardly a pack anymore. The moment she spotted her brother, Holly stared hard at him as if questioning why he was here. Of course she knew, but he didn't know that he had left. She doubted any of them did. "What're you doing here?" She asked flatly. The usual joyful and kind tone was absent from her voice.

"Speak"

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-28-2016, 03:02 PM
He felt like it had taken forever, his nervousness only building back up within his system. It make him fidgety. Looking around the male took note of the surroundings. He wanted to remember this place so he could come visit. He was told Holly was here too, but no one had mentioned that she was unhappy that Riv and the others had left. He had no idea what he would get into with her when he saw her. He was going to see her after he made sure his father was fairing ok.

Movement drew his attention back to the borders, but to his surprise it wasn't Cypress who had answered his call. "Holly," he spoke softly as she appeared. Standing the male wagged his tail, happy to see her and happy that she seemed to be doing well. Moving towards her the male ignored the hard look from her and instead happily greeted her with an attempted lick to her cheek. It felt like so long since he had seen her. Her flat and dry question brought a bit of an alarm to him. She was normally cheerful and happy, did this mean something bad had happened.

"I came to visit, to see you and dad and to make sure you both were alright," he answered wagging his tail again.

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
02-28-2016, 03:14 PM

Her mood had been pretty dull for a while. Her father had grown distant, and the only reason she had even stayed here was because of her father. To help him...but even then, it seemed he didn't even want help. She remained as she was even when Jackson happily greeted her, her usually twinkling and bright yellow eyes were hardened. She let him lick her cheek, but made no move to return the gesture. He answered her, but his words would only bring her to snort. Doing alright was a very big understatement...she was far from it. But being who she was, she wouldn't admit that.

Remaining where she stood, she flattened her ears and her gaze hardened even more, teeth seemingly gritted together. "Well he's not here. He murdered and left. He doesn't even deserve to be called my dad anymore." She growled. Her head turned away, tears stinging her eyes as she fought to hold them back. "He's no better then the rest of them."

"Speak"

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-28-2016, 06:25 PM
She wasn't herself, she had no visible ounce of happiness and she wouldn't even return his warm greeting. Instead she stood still with hardened eyes. Something was vary wrong and he didn't know what to do. When she began to speak again his stomach dropped with her words. Who were 'them', why would dad do this, what could he do to make her feel better. His tail and his ears dropped as she turned away from him. What could he do, he had been gone for a few months and now everything has happened at once, the family in turmoil. Closing his eyes he took a brief moment to calm himself not sure what the right words or actions would be appropriate right now. Looking over her current posture and he sighed.

"I'm sorry Holly I had no idea," he stated not sure what else to say.

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
03-11-2016, 01:55 PM

Maybe it wasn't fair of her to act like this towards her brother, but she couldn't help it. In her eyes, they had all left to follow her brother like sheep. Like they had no mind of their own. She was surprised Jackson was even here by himself. When he said sorry, she turned to look away. "Don't worry about it. It's over. But I'm surprised Riv didn't tell you, he's so great right? But I guess your leader declined to tell you that information."

What...did she just say? She furrowed her brow, ears pinning to her head as she thought about what she just said. She hadn't meant to say it...was this what jealousy felt like? Or was it something else she couldn't name? She was bitter,that was for sure. Everyone else went and followed him, not even bothering to try and help anyone but themselves. That's how she felt, anyway.

"Too bad we almost made it."

Art