gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-06-2016, 06:44 PM
Walk | Talk | Think

Even as the other members of her now extended family arrived, Anais's gaze continued to be drawn to her pups. They were getting so big now, so grown up with all of their adventures and trouble making, that could hardly believe they were nearing on half a year old. They would need some new outlet for all of their energy soon, more constructive avenues that they could apply themselves toward. She could not stop herself from wondering what they would excel best in. Would either of them be hunters like her? Fighters? Healers? And speaking of...

Her golden eyes lifted and fixed themselves on the grey and tan form of her sister as she joined the meeting. Excited to see her, the golden brown wolf's smile brightened and her tail wagged in silent greeting, expecting Lior to be as excited as the rest to return to her seaside cavern. But there was no smile upon her face, no look of eager anticipation. Was she not excited after all? Her smile dimmed as concern blossomed within her chest, as well as the stinging sensation of guilt. It had been months since she had sought out a quiet afternoon to spend with Lior, and so much had happened since then. She had been so caught up in her own life that Anais had failed to make good on her promise to spend more time with her lonely sister, and now, because of it, she did not know what bothered her so much now.

She turned her head to glance at Glacier, nudging his shoulder softly with her muzzle. She offered him a soft smile, a little nuzzle to his shoulder, and rose to her paws. Needing in that moment to be with her sister, Anais traipsed past her children, past the other Elementas wolves and over to Lior's side. She greeted the petite wolf with her customary bubbly smile, nudging her sister's shoulder softly as she sat down beside her. Though she sat facing the rest of the group as Voltage strolled in to begin their meeting and speak of cleaning the shoreline, Anais kept her attention on Lior. Quietly, so as not to draw attention from the rest of the pack, she asked her, "Is everything okay?" She possibly could have waited until later to ask, but she hated the idea of neglecting her sister's unhappiness more than she already had.

* Because he has become her protector, Glacier is allowed into any and all threads that Anais may be in, regardless of how they are tagged.

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
03-06-2016, 07:12 PM

The meeting was well underway in moments and Ray was bouncing with her excitement. She couldn't believe they had been called to this big grown up meeting. They would get to explore and help a everything was tidied up. Who knew what magical things she would discover? She kept shooting glances over at Aurora, letting the other pup feed off her excitement. Even if she didn't know what was going on, Rory would know it was something awesome.

Mortar would speak up and the young girl would have to give a double take. She wouldn't have thought Mortar – a pup she had once had to coax from his den, would be so breezy about speaking in front of these wolves, most of which he surely didn't know. After her second glance his way her expression became a blown out smile and she nudged his side. “Good thinking!” she whispered in his ear.

She would watch as her mamma made her way over to one of her Aunties, and couldn't help but think Anais looked worried. Ray frowned and nudged Tar again. “Look out for Rory, kay?” she asked, her voice serious for once. She wouldn't leave Rory alone in this crowd, but she would have Tar to look over her, she trusted him. With that, she trotted off to mamma and Auntie Lior. She squished herself into her aunties paws despite her dislike for close contact, and tilted her head all the way back in order to look up at her face. Or rather, the underside of her nose.

Seraphiel

Lior

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
03-06-2016, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2016, 08:54 PM by Lior.)

Lior looked on as Voltage walked amidst the conglomerate of wolves and asked about how the pack should proceed on cleaning up the beach. From left to right? Top to bottom? The grey woman bit her lip as Anais came over and nudged her shoulder and asked if everything was ok. Lior still didn't say anything even as Seraphiel wove between her forepaws. Such a small thing still, a lick given between the ears of Anais's pup as she sat and surveyed the beach as if somehow to prolong the announcement she wanted to make. "No," Lior began to answer her sisters question. "I want to leave." The grey wolf spoke loud enough for everyone to hear. She was tired of not doing anything. Of not seeing anyone around or even of Anais coming by to chat or just know that she even existed. "Voltage... I would like to be release from my duties of Donostrea and allowed to leave..." There. She said it. A little less quiet than her minor outburst but still having weight behind her words to her request. Lior looked over at Anais and mouthed 'sorry," to afraid that she might break down and not commit to the decision her mind was set on if she let any more words slip past her muzzle.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Evelyn

[Image: lior_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd2n.png]

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-14-2016, 02:13 PM

Voltage Elementas

Voltage would grin his brilliant grin as Mortar spoke. Oh what a child! Brave, though his voice did have that uncertainty. He would quickly nod his head as Glacier praised him, pointing a toothy grin in the boys direction. He was proud of Mortar and his involvement in the family, even if he did get into trouble with Ray. But that was mainly the girls fault, wasn't it? He listened intently as his family joined in, discussing where to take the debris and what to do with it. It was all sensible, and he was proud at how they handled it. This was what Donostrea was about. They were a group, a family.

He would nod his head along with the rest of the family, looking at each of them in turn as he spoke, the gears in his head spinning. He'd glance in his brother's direction, wondering what he was thinking, but it wasn't hard to know his brother would be proud too. Everything was going well, wasn't it? He'd look back at everyone, about to complete the plans so that they could get to work when Lior spoke up. Stormy eyes would settle on the young female, a small and rare frown appearing on his face. He would let out a small breath before he smiled again, standing to step towards the girl. He'd look down at Ray for a moment before looking at Anais before turning warm stormy eyes towards the healer. "You aren't trapped here, Lior." He said in a soft voice, looking at her. It was meant mainly for her. "I wish we could have helped you more than we had. I am sorry." He smiled softly, tilting his head. "You are a grown woman, Lior. It's not my job to tell you whether you can stay or go." He'd look at Anais then before turning back to Lior. "Perhaps it's a discussion you should have with your sister, not with me." He'd smile warmly then before turning back to his spot by Glacier.

Clearing his throat, he'd set the meeting back to focus and look around. His smile would return full force then. "Excellent ideas everyone!" He said happily, looking at all his siblings with pride. "I agree with Gale. We should begin with the dens. We are fine if the beach is a bit...cluttered for a little while, but we need place to sleep. We'll start with the family den first and move out. I'm sure we don't mind bunking with one another for a night if we need to." He'd grin so brightly then. Oh no, Voltage never minded that. "We should take anything we can up to the praries to bury it. Terrae and Glacier, why don't you two dig the hole, you're both the biggest of us so it shouldn't be a problem." He'd nod his head and look to everyone. "We'll be split into teams there after. If you find any thing that might look like a herb, we'll make a pile in Terrae's den and he can sort through it. Though, you might get a lot of seaweed, Brother." He said with a deep laugh, grinning before he hummed lightly. Teams.  "Once the main den is cleared and the hole is dug, we will split into two teams. Locha, Gale, Glacier, Terrae and myself can handle the beach and the waters." He'd look at them all hoping that no one would protest. "Ani, can you and the children, Selini and Solaris clear out the dens and sort through what you find for any herbs or anything we collect or need?" His pretty rocks for example. He'd look to Lior then and smile softly. "If you would like to help, you can. Pick a team if you'd like. But if not, that's fine as well."

Sorry for the delay...again! This marks the beginning of the next round. You all have one week from the date this was posted, so please post by March 21st!. And this time I /will/ reply to this on a very timely basis. Thank you.