size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
02-18-2016, 12:47 AM

Momentum

Summer, his favorite season it had to be. It was one of those few months where he didn't feel like he was so drained. The weak boy could actually move about a lot more than usual, instead of being out of breath from a quick run he would be able to keep a steady pace. No matter the herb, no matter the treatment, his body was not getting any stronger. Without Holly, he had to rely on Amalia who he hadn't seen in some time. However he did remember some herbs on his own to take care of himself, after all his big brother seemed to be busy and he hadn't seen Epinone except in the den that they shared. Razor's tail flicked as he relaxed in the mongrove, his black tail curling around his haunches as he enjoyed the heat of the sun warming his small body. Not as small as his aunt, but he was a bit small for a male of his family - and he just looked sickly.

He smiled, which was a rare sight on its own. Considering he stayed rather straight faced or curious for a majority of himself in front of others. If he were a cat he probably would be enjoying this more, but he was still canine. Tail tip twitching, perhaps he should have been exploring more lands. Still needing to find someone to teach him about the stars, he also spent most of his time thinking and praying to the heavens. He knew they wouldn't answer him but it was his peace of mind that he needed.

Razor Adravendi

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-18-2016, 01:30 PM

Leo padded slowly back through the mangroves, making his way back to his den. He had been stuck either in or near the den since the challenge because of his overly worried wife. Well, in reality it was probably better for him to be resting till his wounds began to close at least, but he was too stubborn and bored to do otherwise. He had gone to do his first patrol since the challenge that morning and it had taken him longer than usual, but he got it done and he was pleased with himself all the same. He took his time on his way back, not wanting to push himself too much. He knew he got off easy in some regards since he retained all of his mobility, but his neck still hurt like hell if he moved it too much and he got tired pretty easily.

However, he spotted his gray-hued nephew lounging a short distance away and quickly decided that if he was going to go back to resting he might as well do it with one of his family members that he didn't get to see as much. He smiled softly and padded toward Razor, coming over to lay next to him as he said, "Hey there. I hope you don't mind a little company. I think my pups are getting tired of me being in the den all the time. I'm not as interesting as the outside world any more I'm afraid." He chuckled and settled onto his stomach with a sigh. "How are you, Razor? You look well today."

"Talk" "You" Think

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
02-18-2016, 02:20 PM

Momentum

The quiet boy watched as he saw Leo approaching him. His uncle, he didn't know him very well but his brother seemed to be fond of him. Razor's ears flicked, he was still hurt from the challenge he had heard about. Well he was glad all the same that he had been able to defend this place. Razor was rather tired of hoping around at the moment. It took a tole on his body as much as his mind, he couldn't help but to smile when Leo mentioned that his pups were getting tired of him. Of course Razor didn't think this was true, his kids had to have all the interest in the man.

"The warmer months make my body feel better." Razor said as he sheepishly looked at his paws. Leo was the one who had made him feel better though. Had told him he wasn't totally useless even if he had felt that way. The stars to be his guide and all that, the weaker ones were left with just things like that. "Everyone's been really busy." his quiet voice unsettled the air as his ears twitched.

Razor Adravendi

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-27-2016, 01:45 PM

Leo nodded thoughtfully as Razor mentioned that the warmer weather helped him. He had to agree that the warmth helped his sore muscles as well. He was grateful that he didn't have to try and heal from all these wounds in the winter. At least he didn't have to avoid getting a cold on top of it. It was the small things he was grateful for these days. He nodded in agreement, his ear twitching when Razor spoke about everyone being busy. "A lot has gone on recently... Maybe things will slow down for a bit now so we can get some training sessions and things like that going, hm?" He had been wanting to hold healing and fighting training sessions for a while now, but it seemed like things kept getting in the way. First Amalia and Athena's pups being born and then his own and now the challenge. With any luck they would have some time to breathe now. "You're still interested in navigation type things, right? Have you learned anything new about it?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
03-04-2016, 06:35 PM
He tilted his head off to the side, hopefully. After all he didn't feel like he could do much of anything. Though he was a bit proud that he had been exploring. Studying the land and the creatures in it. Leo asked if he had learned anything new, making Razor perk his ears slightly to the comment. "I've been exploring now that my lungs feel better. If that counts for anything." how to walk in certain area's what to avoid. Hell he had even used the stars to memorize where he was at during the night. Which was the hardest part, he felt like he was just studying empty patterns with no teacher around him.

"I was hoping to find a new teacher soon though." Razor still spoke softly, but he didn't think that would change any time soon. With him being alone and all, it left him wanting something else to put his mind to. While he was oblivious to what his family went through most of the time. Razor was trying to get a foot hold on who he actually was himself.
"RazorSHARP"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
03-04-2016, 10:30 PM

He was enjoying spending time with his nephew. He was almost glad to have this time when he was forced to take a moment to relax. Sometimes it felt like he was so busy all the time that there was no time to really get to know his pack members, much less his younger family members. He knew Riv pretty well at this point, but other than that he had yet to spend any real time with this nephews and nieces. Now was as good a time as any he supposed to do just that.

He'd listen intently while Razor talked about what he had been up to recently and his hopes for a tutor. It was an understandable request. With any form of study someone to learn from was always helpful, if not essential, to really learn. He felt like this was even more so a problem for something like navigation that wasn't a necessary skill that everyone had to learn at least a little bit of. He could have helped his nephew with fighting or hunting or even the very basics of healing, but he really knew very little of much else. "Well, I hope we're able to find you a teacher soon as well. Wolves seem to be coming into Fiori all the time these days so who knows, maybe we'll get an expert navigator! He smiled and added, "I'll keep a lookout for anyone that might be able to help you as well. I'm hoping that I'll be able to go make some visits to other packs once I'm healed. Maybe they will have a member that is more knowledgeable."

"Talk" "You" Think