Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
02-19-2016, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2016, 05:00 PM by Silva.)
She had lost him. Her father had fought for all he was worth, and in the end...revenge had won. She had returned to Donostrea before the fight had ended, but there was no mistaking who the victor was. Enigma had stopped by and told her before retreating to the fields, and now she was left without a father. She had been waiting for the day they would get their home back, but it seemed that day would never come. Not anymore. Crying freely, she had sought out the shelter of one of the trees that dotted the Prairie.

She was hurt. Her heart broken over the loss of her father. She had admired him, wanted to be like him someday...perhaps not as vicious as he'd been, but just as ambitious. Now though, what was she supposed to do? She was without a home. Her family scattered. Where were Obscuro and Ganta and the others? Her mother was dead too...but she hadn't been as close to her as she was her father. The loss of her mother hadn't hit as hard. But this? She never thought she would feel this kind of pain so soon.

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-22-2016, 07:10 PM

He had not known Sin very well, in the end. Through, judging by his enemies, he had made enough mistakes to last a life time. Yet, despite who his enemies thought he was, somewhere along the way he had been a man that Glacier had called friend. A friend he had then had to watch die, a friend who had children at least one of which he was close enough to, to feel sorrow on her behalf as well as his own. He was glad that he had at least convinced her to wait in the Donostrea territory, out of sight and safe well the death-match went on.

Did she know yet the outcome? Would he be the one who would have to tell her that her father was dead? With all the enemies her father had made, where would she belong now in this world? None of this thoughts where easy as he returned to the Prairie for her. He crossed over into his packs territory and followed her scent to a small cover of trees. When his eyes fell upon her he would see the sorrow, and he would know that she understood what had happened. “Silva?” he called out softly.

Silva

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
02-29-2016, 02:08 PM
She felt like she lost everything. She didn't even really know where her brothers were, but she worried about Obscuro...was he by himself? Or was Ganta still with him? It worried her even more, but before she could think more of it, a familiar voice called her from the thoughts. Tear filled eyes found his, and the girl would stand and rush to his side. She pressed her face into what she could reach of his chest. "Oh Glacier! Why did this have to happen? It's not fair!" She sobbed into his fur, her body curling up around itself. "Daddy is gone! Momma is gone! And I don't know where my brothers are! It's all so wrong..."

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-02-2016, 06:56 PM

There would be no doubt that Silva knew, as he made his way towards her and she closed the gap between them. The alpha was on his knees in an instant, drawing her closer to him. She sobbed into his fur and he held her close. He felt his heart might break as he watched her suffering. All he could think of in that moment was Ray, and how it would feel if she was in this position, not Silva. He tightened his grip on the girl, wishing he could take away her sufferings. “Shh. It's ok. I'm here” he murmured gently into her ear. What could he do? How could he make this better?

A shock would run through him, straightening his spine. Her mother was dead? When had that happened? She truly had no one in this world but young siblings. “It's ok. It's ok.” he said gently, he pulled back slightly, still holding a paw around her. “I know that this is hard, and that it dosen't make sense right now, but I need to ask something of you. Your going to need to be strong Silva, ok? I need you to come with me now, I need you to be there well we bury him, for his sake and for yours” he said gently, trying to break this news to her as softly as he was capable.

Silva

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
03-08-2016, 06:12 PM

She listened to his words, the giant trying to soothe her as she cried into his fur. Why was everything going so wrong? What had she done to deserve this? Her siblings both full and half were missing, her mother dead and her father dead, and even arietta had disappeared...she just didn't understand why. She pressed into him for comfort, her crying began to cease as she felt less alone then she did before he had arrived. Still, she didn't think there could be anything to fill that hole in her heart.

When Glacier pulled back a little, she looked up at him as he talked. Her chest tightened the more he talked, and when he got to the part about burying her dad, the tears began to slide silently down her cheeks. She felt like it was hard to breathe, like the world was crushing her. But...she could be strong...she had to. Closing her eyes tightly, she looked down and nodded. "I-I'll try.." She sniffed, wiping the tears from her face with her paw. Looking back up at him, she would ask "Can...can I go find my brother? Obscuro is out there alone and he can't see...can I bring him too?" She feared that if he was out there all alone without anyone to help him, he might die...she couldn't, wouldn't lose anyone else she loved.

"Speak"

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-08-2016, 06:19 PM

The tears started anew when she realized what he was asking of him and it took a lot out of the Alpha to watch it. He had almost never felt this helpless, the only other instant when he had felt this useless and frustrated had been when Illume was taken from them. Then it had been his litter mate he had tried and failed to comfort. Now he had Silva here before him, and once again he didn't know the words that would make this alright. He swallowed, a tremor forming in his throat as she drew on some inner strength and agreed to what he had asked of her.

“We can both go find him” Glacier said softly, unwilling to leave her alone right now, certainly unwilling to have her running in the wilderness. “Everyone who means anything to Sin should be there. We will find your brother and we will call for those that should also have this moment, and then we can stand together” he told her gently. He might no know the wolves that Sin had been friends and family to, other then Silva and somewhat the other children that had stayed with him – but this moment wasn't for him, it was for them.

Silva

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
03-08-2016, 06:38 PM

Her heart lifted when he offered to go with her to look for her brother. Dual colored eyes sparkled with gratitude, her throat tightening as she nuzzled his chest. "Thank you.." She was glad to have this kind of comfort. Her older brother Enigma wasn't very good at it, but she hadn't broken down in front of him for fear of what he would think. Her older siblings all seemed so...collected. Strong. Like nothing in the world could bring them down. Even with his maim from the siege, he was still the same. Indifferent to the world. But she knew that deep down, he cared about his family.

She pulled away from Glacier to sit back and collect herself. She couldn't keep breaking down right now, it wasn't helping anything. She had another question, but before she could ask glacier, he had answered it. She dipped her head, feeling a small bit of weight lift from her. At least she wouldn't be alone there. Others who cared would be there too. Her brothers, glacier, and...well, she wasn't sure who else...maybe some of the packmates she had in Hellstrom? She would have to go find them, and ask. It was a small handful, but it was worth a shot anyway. "Thank you, I don't know what I would have done if I'd never met you."

"Speak"

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-08-2016, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2016, 06:48 PM by Glacier.)

He pressed his muzzle to the top of her skull, then pulled away as she stepped back. It was clear she needed a moment to collect herself and he simply looked at her sadly as the thanks fell from her lips. The Alpha did not believe he deserved any such words, but to hear them from the young wolf, and to know she wasn't bitter at the world, helped a little with the pain in his heart.

When she spoke next, his eyes didn't lessen their hurt, but his smile looked a little more real. “It was your father that ensured we met. I suppose in his own way he's still looking after you, even now” he told her gently, before nodding his head towards his borders. “We have a long day ahead of us, should we get started?” he said softly, through he didn't yet move – he would not rush her, but let her take whatever pace she needed.