build
player
08-17-2014, 04:03 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Mouser
How did you get here?: It's a mystery~

Character's Name: Serene
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: 30 inches
Appearance Description: There is little about this petite wolf to suggest strength of a physical nature. She stands at an unimpressive 30 inches, but no matter the fact she tends to carry herself straight and proud there is no hiding her slight build, not even behind confidence. A difficult upbringing has left her slightly malnourished, and because of it she is underweight. There is potential for more mass, more muscle, but for the time being she is thin, strong of will but not necessarily of body.

Her coloration is quite unique. She would strongly resemble a common grey wolf with her grey base and white markings - a muzzle of white that encircles the sides and her chin with a small strip above, stretches across her undersides from her neck clear to the tip of her tail, and coats the toes of her forepaws and half of her hind legs - but for the blue. It is eye catching and noticeable, draping from a point just above the bridge of her nose and across the whole of her topside, with it swooping downward to cover both shoulders and hips. Two more slivers of the color sit upon her face, thin crescents beneath each plain, brown eye.

One trait that might not be obviously noticeable is that Serene is, in fact, deaf. Her ears, though capable of moving about at full function, will never hear sound.

Proof of Purchases: [odd colored marking & small companion]

Also, since I'm at my max eleven, I've already set Laila inactive and removed her from the PD so Serene can take her place. c:

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-17-2014, 04:05 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]

My focus needs more focus.