Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-25-2016, 10:03 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2016, 10:06 AM by Evelyn.)
only 10 days late, oops

The nominations that go up will be for the past season, so it's now Summer year 7, the nominations will be for ACTIVE characters, packs, and couples in Spring year 7. We would really like to see active nominations going up for characters and people who were here and active in the past season, no more nominating for the sake of nominating. For this reason we are now asking for a small explanation of why you are nominating that particular person/pack/character ect. It doesn't have to be much, just a few words about why you think they deserve it!

Keep in mind: don't just nominate someone you like. Nominate someone who has been active, interesting, and participating in plots, or someone who stands out for their unique ideas and deserves to be recognized for them!

You have until March 3rd to get your nominations in.

Cannot nominate last seasons winners :
MotS : Lazuli
CotS : Tórnach
DotS : Rhys & Rhyme
PotS : Donostrea

Code:
<B>Member of the season: </b>
<b>Why they deserve it: </b>

<b>Character of the season: </b>

<b>Thread of the season: </b> Must take place in past season

<b>Duo of the season: </b>

<b>Pack of the season: </b>

My focus needs more focus.

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
02-25-2016, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2016, 10:49 PM by Esarosa.)
Member of the season: Mouser
Why they deserve it: She was super active with all her charries throughout the season!

Character of the season: Varda
Why they deserve it: Very active this season, and a well-written character. I've enjoyed seeing her develop further as she adjusts to all the new things since her life was flipped upside down. Also enjoyed the drama from a character you wouldn't expect it of!

Thread of the season: TBA
Why they deserve it: TBA

Duo of the season: Callisto and Jakart
Why they deserve it: So many different kind of feels between these two, so much intensity and it finally worked out!

Pack of the season: Argead
Why they deserve it: 'Cause they're new and fun, and had to work together through the flood event!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-25-2016, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-29-2016, 12:41 PM by Evelyn.)
Member of the season: Tealah
Why they deserve it: She cranked out posts last season, and also as a staff member she had to cover all of our butts because we were all out of commission. She's always on and helpful in the cbox, as well has having a variety of interesting characters.

Character of the season: Mercy Erm I meaaaan... Birna!
Why they deserve it: She has been pumping out posts and even getting a bit soft towards pups. She's a strong character, and a lot of wolves respect her. And also a kick ass fighter.

Thread of the season: now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it
Why they deserve it: I adore reading Hati threads. Tea plays him so well, and reading him fight is epic. That mixed with Xeph being fearless, a lot of wolves are terrified of Hati. But he fights him anyways!

Duo of the season: Kassander and Pip
Why they deserve it: Shipping them SO HARD. They are adorable, and I mean freaking adorable.

Why they deserve it: Its been really fun to watch Mithras shape up to become a leader while dealing with his crazy daughters, and for the pack to shape up and work together.

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
02-25-2016, 12:48 PM
Member of the season: Tea
Why they deserve it: Been doing a lot even when she wasn't feeling well she tried to be available.

Character of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Thread of the season: Must take place in past season
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Pack of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-28-2016, 08:19 PM
Why they deserve it: Just look at all those replies this past season! She's been super active and done really well with all her characters and the development.

Character of the season: Seraphiel
Why they deserve it: Have you seen the amount of posts she's whipped out for this girl? So many posts for such a young character and the amount of trouble she gets into, it's never boring to read any of the threads involving Ray.

Thread of the season: Carve Your Name
Why they deserve it: That was a hell of a thread to read. Not only was it stressful for Leo, but for anyone watching. The heartache on Amalia and Athena alone (whoo Drama) was enough to invoke feels in anyone.

Duo of the season: Aurora and Seraphiel
Why they deserve it: Holy crap, if you thought Seraphiel was bad by herself, the amount of trouble those two get into together is astounding. Ray is already interesting enough by herself, and with Rory's muteness... such wonderful reads.

Pack of the season: Celestial
Why they deserve it: So much activity for a new pack! I'm really proud of the progress so far and the amount Bri has put into it.
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
02-28-2016, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2016, 12:12 AM by Avalon.)
Member of the season: mouser
Why they deserve it: pretty active with her chars the past season!

Why they deserve it: ray is just too adorable! She's got lots of activity going not to mention all the trouble she gets into and it's definitely an interesting read xD

Thread of the season: --
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Quackling...*cough* Seraphiel & Aurora :D
Why they deserve it: because they're cutie potatoes XD

Why they deserve it: definitely a pack that stands out for the past season, mainly because they worked together during flooding season. The pack is also pretty active I think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Anais

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-29-2016, 02:16 AM
Member of the season: Millie
Why they deserve it: She's always active, like consistently. I love watching the way her characters develop, and I love reading her threads.

Why they deserve it: I might be playing favoritism just a liiiiiiittle bit since she's Anais's daughter, but good lord she's such a handful and her threads are super entertaining to read.

Thread of the season: Our greatest fear realized
Why they deserve it: Donostrea's flood thread. Lot of craziness going on there, and even under pressure they managed to stick together and get out safely.

Duo of the season: Sabine and Ehrgeiz
Why they deserve it: Because they amuse me greatly.

Why they deserve it: They seem to be coming together well, and I'm looking forward to their progression as a pack.

* Because he has become her protector, Glacier is allowed into any and all threads that Anais may be in, regardless of how they are tagged.

Senka

gems
size
build
player
02-29-2016, 12:34 PM
Why they deserve it: Vary active!

Character of the season: Leo
Why they deserve it: He has been through a couple of problems lately and he still is running his pack while dealing with it. Between family drama, the birth of his children, the fight to defend his role of alpha, he has come through strong.

Thread of the season: Must take place in past season
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Aurora and Seraphiel
Why they deserve it: Defiantly a ball of trouble these two are. Them together and what they get into is so interesting to read, plus sucking poor Morter in the middle of it.

Why they deserve it: From what I've seen they have had a lot of activity from thier actions towards the floods, to training, to just pack meetings in general.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-03-2016, 06:58 AM
You have until 3pm Ala time today, March 3rd, to get all nominations up!