Gwenaël

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
02-27-2016, 12:26 PM

The massive brute wove through the bones, his eyes wide as he studied their large size. He was used to things being smaller than he was, but the pale white bones rose well above his height. At least some of them, others tried to trip his paws from under him. This was an interesting place, something that he had never quite seen before. Gwen shrugged his shoulders, tugging his wreath of roses up against his neck. He was so thankful that summer was here at last, it was a lot easier to replace his dying flowers now. His wreath was full once more, the smell of them filling the air around him. He was careful not to snag them on anything as he bent down to study what would appear to be a rib cage before him. It was fun to try and think about what kind of animals these had once belonged to, his mind spinning as he drew pictures in his mind. Were these some sort of ancient creatures, or more modern ones that were seen today? Endless questions tossed within him, head lowering to sniff at the bones. Whatever it had been, any scent was long gone from it. There was nothing to hint at what it could have been, which made these games all the more fun.

"Talk" "You" Think

Irie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
keanai
03-06-2016, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2016, 06:35 PM by Ren.)
IRIE DIAMÁCHI

Irie was... sad. Where were her brothers? her sisters? they had disappeared, both blood and not. She missed them, most of all her sister Lyre. Two of the Diamachi joined Mithras, something that Irie couldn't help but feel uncomfortable with, but they were the only ones she knew of still being in Alacritia. She found herself once again wandering, but she longed for company, for companionship; she did not want to wander alone any longer. Still.. the place she was in was stunning. she had been there before, but had never really looked into it, never really examined it beyond the superficial beauty. Now she peered at each bone, noting how each bone had different characteristics, different flaws. It was fascinating to the older wolf. A flash of red, though, would distract her from her examinations, and her head rose to glance around... seeing a familiar form. Gwenaël. He had roses draped across his shoulders, interlocked and tied; why? Curiosity flickered in her eyes. "Gwenaël," she called, her voice welcoming and warm. "Our paths appear to cross once more. How are you?" she questioned, approaching steadily.

"Talk" "You" Think

Gwenaël

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
03-06-2016, 06:51 PM

He was just about to prod at something that looked like a canine tooth, when he heard his name called. Massive head whipped up from the large tooth, eyes narrowing until he saw who it was that approached. A smile touched his lips when he saw who it was, head dipping as she came closer. "Miss Irie, it seems like they have," he said with a soft chuckle, turning his head back to the bone at his toes. "I am well, I was just studying all these bones. It's quite amazing, is it not? Trying to imagine what all these creatures once looked like has been entertaining me," the giant admitted. Even against his large stature, the single tooth was nearly the length of his lower arm, wider than it as well. Whatever had owned that within their jaws must had had quite the bite. Gwen shuttered at the thought of it, turning to look back up to the lady at his side. "And how have you been since we last met?" He asked, always the gentleman.

After the woman answered, he took a few steps, finding a discarded jaw bone. It was bigger than his own, but not as much as some of the bones here. Bending down to inspect it, he saw that the back teeth were fused to the bone itself. Blinking his shock, he tipped his head to indicate that Irie should come and look as well. "What in the world do you think that came off of? I have never seen teeth that mold with the jaw like that," he mused out loud. It wasn't like it was a growth, it was quite clear that the projections were indeed teeth. Sharp, razor like bumps covered them, making him wary of poking his nose too close. Realizing that he was being rude, he peeked up at Irie with his dual toned eyes, his nose just an inch from the ground. "I'm sorry Miss Irie, I don't mean to bore you. Would you like to continue to explore this land, or is there something else that you wanted to do with this happy reunion?" he asked with a touch of a smile.

"Talk" "You" Think

Irie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
keanai
04-04-2016, 05:44 PM
IRIE DIAMÁCHI

Her smile would be returned by him, and that would be cause for her to grow even more so. It was always nice to be greeted warmly and with a kind smile, and Gwen held no exception to that. After a simplistic greeting, he'd turn back to the fossils and she would as well, nodding along to his words. "I agree. I always wonder what lives they held - we Diamáchi actually have stories about creatures such as these. They are fascinating." Perhaps he'd be interested in a story? That was always nice, when others were interested. Perhaps, in return, she might ask him for a story from his homeland. "I've been rather well, though... I do miss my family," she confessed, a soft sigh leaving her. "They have been absent.. and several have been breaking our traditions, going against what it means to be Diamáchi and it is.. painful." Realizing that what she said was not exactly something to be said in polite conversation, she jerked her head up to look at Gwenaël. "I am sorry - that is not exactly appropriate," she apologized with another sigh.

Thankfully, though, he was quickly distracted, finding a bone. She followed him, not even needing the invitation to peer down at it, blinking at the fusion between the bone and the teeth. "That's... odd. I'd say some sort of prey, since the teeth are flat. Horses' teeth are generally flat like that, though not fused... perhaps a horse from long, long ago?" she suggested, going to bump her nose against it shortly after he did. She recoiled quickly, blinking in surprise - they were sharp! "Oooor... not. Horse don't have sharp teeth like that..." she hummed, sitting back on her haunches as she contemplated the bone thoughtfully. Moments later, Gwen would apologize, and she laughed softly. "You far from bore me, dear sir. On the contrary; this is a discussion unlike many others I've had recently. I would adore continuing it, if you are interested." Not many were too interested to discuss these sorts of things in the Diamáchi, so to be able to discuss this was nigh on a miracle.

"Talk" "You" Think

[img=0x0]http://t11.deviantart.net/HqNRSn4luyQXheOmVoVN098GWDs=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre07/34a5/th/pre/f/2015/318/0/6/irie_chibi_resized_by_keanai-d9c45hq.png[/img][img=0x0]http://orig06.deviantart.net/69ca/f/2015/323/0/1/felix_chibi_by_keanai-d9h8dsr.png[/img][img=0x0]http://orig02.deviantart.net/7fc6/f/2015/318/2/b/ren_chibi_resized_by_keanai-d9gostb.png[/img][img=0x0]http://orig00.deviantart.net/6ed5/f/2015/278/b/7/lillie_chibi_resized_by_keanai-d9c45hn.png[/img]
Any Diamachi is allowed to crash in Irie's threads!

Gwenaël

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
05-31-2016, 11:58 AM

She mentioned stories from her family, and his ears perked forward. He peeked at her from the corner of his eyes, interest sparkling in their bi-coloured glance. "We should share stories of our families one time, Miss Irie. I am very intrigued to hear of another family as rich in culture as my own," he said in his rich baritone. He wasn't used to sharing tales of his pack, but with this dame he longed to do so. To tell her about their gods and their believes. He was unsure how she would feel about some of it, a lot of the wolves native to these lands didn't seem to follow his ideals. A flash of concern knotted his belly, would she reject him when she heard of what his family did to white pups? She had light coloured markings, but not enough that they would have been required to kill her. It was something that he firmly followed, and would see through on his own pups as well. Hopefully he would be able to find a suitable home for them here before that would ever happen.

He snapped out of his inner thoughts when the dame spoke, saying that she missed her family. He frowned, pulling his body upwards and tapping his chin on the top of his head. He didn't do emotions too well sometimes, but he wished to comfort her. "I know the pain well, Miss Irie. It feels as if my family and pack is on a whole other world, one I can no longer reach. I cannot return with my task undone, for I would lose all credibility to them," His ears pinned back, he was sure that they would remove him from his position and strip him of all respect that he had worked hard to achieve. They trusted him with the ob of finding a new home, and it wasn't a simple walk in a park. It had already been nearly a year since he had been here, and yet nothing was good enough. Would anything here be good enough for the Gøran's? They were a proud tribe, the simple things simply would not do. Irie mentioned failing to stick to family tradition, causing his lips to curl back. To do so would be the loss of your life back home, if the court deemed it so. He bit his tongue on bringing it up though, instead drawing back in surprise as she jerked suddenly. Blinking at her in surprise, he just chuckled and shook his head. "You may speak freely with me, I will not condemn you because of what you say," He rather liked his woman, and it was nice to have a friend in this strange land.

The lady turned to the fossil below them, and he welcomed the distraction. When she suggested a horse, he hummed thoughtfully. The shape of the jaw was too wide for a horse, their faces were long and narrow. This jaw bone had a lot of a wider bite, one that told him that this was no simple grazer. The tip of the bone came to a narrow point, instead of ending in a shallow curve. She seemed to take it back when she touched them, making him laugh softly. "Perhaps a type of large reptile? Look at the shape of the jaw, and the flat teeth for crunching and chewing. This suggests small prey, perhaps with hard shells that needed to be cracked?" He offered, shrugging his massive shoulders and shifting the roses around them. Irie then told him that he was indeed not boring her, and he let out a sigh of relief. Good, he would hate to be the source of her unhappiness. She stated she was indeed interested, so he got up and looked for another bone for them to guess at. The dry land hit his paws with a solid thud, and he picked his way carefully through the scattered fossils. There were some that were very sharp, and he would hate to step on one and cut his paw.

The giant came to pause by a very large bone, standing way taller than himself. There was only a part of a skull attached to two large horns that protruded near the base of the nose. He blinked, his head tilting to the side. Looking over his shoulder for his companion, he pointed his nose at the bone before him. There were a few teeth, but most sockets were empty. "What about this one, Miss Irie? Prey or predator?"

"Talk" "You" Think