Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
08-17-2014, 12:35 PM

Kismet had recently discovered the knowledge that his Aunt Guinevere now lived within the Ludicael lands. He of course had no intention of joining her there, his time was spent either visiting family or Warja, travelling between the various lands. It was almost as though now he had gotten that taste of freedom again he was unwilling to tie himself down anywhere. A visit was surely allowed though, it'd been a long time since he'd seen his aunt, not that they had ever been too close. Now perhaps was a time to try and change that.

He would come to a stop just before the borders of the pack. He knew nothing about Ludicael, and equally they knew nothing about him he certainly wasn't foolish enough to trespass on their lands with that thought in mind. Lifting his head he would howl, calling for his aunt to come and meet him. Hopefully she wasn't busy, and hopefully the pack wouldn't be concerned by this impromptu visit.

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-18-2014, 04:21 PM

Dhiren Destruction was patrolling, the only thing to keep his mind from going crazy these days. Guinevere had been absent, something that he was not enjoying. When he was not carrying out his duties as Editor, he would spend time with her and fall deeper in love. The young man couldn't help but feel the desire in his chest; Guinevere was something different, someone he wanted to put all of his trust in. Oblivious to what was really going on with her, he continued to walk along the border.
A howl reached his ears and all thoughts of his sweetheart disappeared. Editor mode set in and he responded to the unfamiliar call. Mix-matched paws carried him at a brisk trot towards the source, located about five minutes away from him. He ran across small streams and fallen trees in the forest, making shortcuts to arrive sooner. Location was everything in times like these.
His gold and silver eyes shimmered as he broke out from the woods, sidestepping any springs along the way. Dhiren saw the figure of a tall, young boy that was waiting on the other side of the border. A small smile appeared on his face and he approached the stranger at a walk. "Hello," he greeted. "Welcome to Ludicael. I am Dhiren Destruction...what brings you to our borders today?"

Speech,

Kismet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
08-18-2014, 05:19 PM

Guinevere would not be the one to answer his call unfortunately. He wouldn't let it disappoint him too much, his Aunt could still turn up after all though the reunion would have been better without some authoritative member of the pack butting in on things. Still, it made sense really a stranger summoning a member at the borders probably wasn't a usual occurrence for them it was something they probably felt they ought to enquire, just to make sure he didn't mean anyone in the pack harm. Though to be honest, would he really have called and risked catching everyone's attention if he had a darker purpose for being here?

He restrained himself rather well from pointing out the obvious, that he was there to see Guinevere, the call had been for her, not the editor of the pack who was a complete stranger to him. "I was looking for Guinevere Adravendi, I believe she is a member here." He would explain his intentions first of all, recalling as he spoke he had yet to introduce himself to this Dhiren and rather smoothly he would make the transition into that introduction. "I'm her nephew, Kismet Adravendi."

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-18-2014, 06:08 PM

Black and white ears would perk forward when the stranger spoke of Guinevere. Dhiren couldn't help but smile as the image of the red-faced girl floated to the front of his mind. "You are correct, sir, she is a member here. However, she's been gone for a couple of weeks...She said she was going to go see her sister in Regium." The Editor could only assume that this boy was her sister's son.
Dhiren's tail lazily wagged behind him as introductions were made by the other. He gave a polite dip of his head and a smile remained on his face. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kismet Adravendi. I am sorry that you came to hear she was absent, but I wouldn't deny you to stay for awhile and regain your stamina." He moved to the side, opening an invisible door to the pack lands.

Speech,