Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-28-2016, 11:17 AM

Clear, crisp and quickly warming it was a perfect morning for training. Birna gazed at the horizon where the sun was spilling it's warming golden light. Soon the temperature would rise to the point of making training and physical activity particularly difficult. As such any strenuous activities were best done in the morning. Birnra's thoughts drifted to Chaos, her knew apprentice. Was he a morning wolf, she wondered? Well, either way this was the time she decided they would train, or at least get a feel for each other. Birna had yet to work out the details of the training plans she wished to employ, especially as she pondered Chaos' unique teeth. She was debating how they'd work best in battle. At any rate she could not really make plans without getting to know the boys own goals and desires. With an elegant turn of her head she howled to the sky. It was time to begin.

""
[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
02-28-2016, 11:35 AM
It was weird to know that he wasn't going to be trained by his mom anymore. Birna was really cool though, and it would be awesome to learn from her. She'd know a lot of different stuff than mom did. So even though it felt strange, he had been waiting eagerly for the moment she would first call him for training. Of course, the moment came when he was quite happily snoring away in the den. Whoops. Luckily his mom heard Birna and poked him awake and sent him stumbling out half-awake and complaining towards the range. Partway there the cobwebs cleared and he realized what was going on. YES. TRAINING. A shrill yelp of excitement replaced the complaining, and the lanky yearling threw himself into a full on gallop the rest of the way. "Birna!" he called out with a dopey grin as he came up to her, wriggling excitedly. "Training? Are we training today?"

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-28-2016, 11:47 AM

Ears flicked forward at the sound of a shrill yelp. Birna got to her feet and was about to go investigate when Chaos came barreling into her presence and yelled out his greeting. He moved with energy and excitement and she smiled back at him and nodded. It was pleasing to see her pupil was ready to begin and not overly phased by the time of morning. The later challenge would be focus. "Good morning, Chaos. Yes, we are training today. Before we can begin though I need to get a feel for what you've learned and a better sense of what you want to accomplish. Go ahead and set your defenses, I'd like to see where you are with the basics." Attacks would be more involved. She'd watched him in his spar against Dagmær but it never hurt to refresh some of the basics. "Do you have any particular goals I can help you reach? Anything in particular you want to get out of training?"

""
[Image: 262ny8g.png]