size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
02-28-2016, 10:27 PM

He should have come sooner, he didn't know whether to be angry or just upset. He had made his father promise he wouldn't go after Sin for the sake of them. Rivaxorus felt hurt already, he wanted to share that he had achieved something great. Even then he was fallen on his limit. His paws carried him as fast as he could to the borders. According to nose as well.... Marina had not been here. He let a growl of irritation leave him - why couldn't he have any good timing! He raised his head in an urgent call for his sister. Was she okay? Was Cypress okay? Damn even if he wasn't riv wanted to know the truth.

His flesh and blood was beyond this border and he had made it his mission to protect them. If Holly was in any danger here he wouldn't hesitate to help her. If she was hurting from being alone he would find a way. He shut his eyes - why hadn't he tried to convince her to come with him. Why hadn't he forced their father to come. He split them up and it was a bad idea. Rivaxorus tail twitched with anticipation. Hoping that nothing bad would come his way but expecting the worse.

"Talk" "You" Think

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
02-28-2016, 11:36 PM
That voice was... vaguely familiar, but it was calling for one of his members. At his border. Specifically, for Holly. That made it likely for one of her siblings to be calling, but that would not mean he would not check for himself, and he approached the border swiftly, laying eyes on Rivaxorus. He halted a few feet before the boy, appraising him. "Generally, it's seen as polite to call for the alpha of the pack as well," he stated mildly, tail swinging lazily behind him. "What's your business here, Rivaxorus? You sounded rather urgent to talk to Holly." That in itself was the true reason he came; he wasn't about to let a call that urgent go unanswered by him.

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
02-28-2016, 11:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2016, 11:45 PM by Holly.)

Why were they suddenly coming out of the wood work? Jackson had come to visit recently, and now it seemed her brother riv was coming for a visit too. With an annoyed growl, Holly picked herself up and left her den. It was in shambles of course, her herbs strewn across the ground in a mess as she neglected to keep it organized like she used to. The small girl made her way to the borders, yellow eyes cold and hard as opposed to the usual bright happiness that once resided there. Jackson had gotten the hint, would Rivaxorous?

She spotted him alot closer to the border then Jackson had been. Did he think himself so high and mighty now? Of course, she hadn't seen any of them really since they all left...and borealis was their home before...perhaps she was being too harsh, but at this point in time she didn't care...for once. As she drew closer, she noticed that Ren had beaten her there, and her irritation only grew. Alpha or not, the call wasn't for him. She stopped a few feet from her brother, remaining within the pack boundaries. "It's my business. You don't need to be here." Her steely gaze turned to Ren for no more then a moment, her anger coming off in waves as she turned her attention to her brother. "Why is it that you're all suddenly acting like you care? What do you want?" Just like with the last visit, her voice lacked the compassion and the kindness it held before everything had happened.

"Speak"

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
02-29-2016, 12:01 AM

Emotions were high, and maybe the boy was in no mind to deal with Ren. However he unamused stayed calm, polite his ass. It was his sister and he had no clue Ren was the alpha because his mother had told him he was welcome any time. Riv reminded himself however, this was Zephyra's brother. He calmed himself until he saw Holly. A sigh leaving his lips of relief. She was okay she wasn't hurt. "Thank the gods Holly you're okay!" his voice cracked. Though her words took him back.... he understood. He had left them here. However with a heavy sigh his eyes closed and he lowered his head for a moment. "Maybe it hadn't seen that way but I do care Holly. I don't ACt like I care for my family because I DO." He seemed to have an air to him that made it perfectly clear to her that he was just HAPPY that she wasn't hurt. "I'm sorry Ren I need to talk with my sister privately. This was meant no offense to your pack but the matter was an emergency. I thought my father who seems to be nowhere to be found had placed her into harms way." He seemed eager and respectfully dipped his head to Ren.

"I know actions speak louder than words, and it's clear I waited too late to come. If you hate me that's fine but I'm always going to be here when you need me.... I'm beta of Fiori now. Temporarily. I'm making a home for all of us and returning to the willows and it will only be for our close friends and family.... if in due time you want to come I will welcome you because I love you. " rivaxorus said as he stood defiantly. He was pissed and hurt that his father had done this. Where had he been, thinking life was going the right way - and danger would always be around his corner.

"Talk" "You" Think

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
02-29-2016, 01:21 AM

The girl stared and listened to her brother, ignoring anyone and everything else around her. He was relieved she was okay? That was a huge understatement. She may have been showing she was okay on the outside...but inside? Nothing more then a huge storm of emotions. "Right. That's what they all say. The rainbow woman said the same thing about her family." Okay. Maybe she shouldn't have said that the way she did. But it was too late to take it back. If Ren wanted to be nosy, well then he got a taste of her sourness for once.

She rolled her eyes as her brother apologized to Ren. Yellow gaze cast sideways as she muttered. "Not like it's much of a pack anymore. Just a few kids and an old man." She glared at Riv again, making it clear that maybe it was his fault. And she knew it was...or rather, felt like it was his fault and her dad's for leaving. And it was at the mention of their father, she would snarl. "Oh so you barely noticed? Yeah, he became something he claimed to hate, except worse! He left as soon as it was over. At least Sin cared about his family! Or did you forget because you were too tangled up in wanting to leave?"

She was fuming. And there was the potential that if anyone said the wrong thing to her, she would snap and shut them down. She didn't care that the alpha was here, didn't care that he was an alpha to begin with. If he got in her way then she wouldn't hesitate to bite him. She was not in the mood right now. And when riv mentioned his being beta of Fiori, her eyes narrowed on him. "Well glad things are working out for you, riv! As for your offer, you can take it and bury it. All this stupid family has done is abandon everything. Mom abandoned us by giving up her life. Then you and the others abandoned us when we needed you, then dad abandoned me because he felt he had to be some sort of hero! Well guess what? He's not a hero, mom was no martyr, and it was all over stupid revenge which solves nothing!" Yeah...maybe fuming was a huge understatement.

"Speak"

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
02-29-2016, 01:33 AM
He listened to his sister intently. Knowing very well she was angry with him. As much as it hurt he didn't control her and she was right on top of that. His pain showed on his face. He stuffed his own growl down his throat out of frustration
"Yes I was. Because I wanted to forget I wanted to forget my endless nights of babysitting our mother. And now.... dad promised me..... he promised us that he wouldn't do it and for what? He left soon after?" He growled. "Yes holly I let my own ambitions pile up I admit to that. But I will never stop caring about you.... you're a strong girl if you need me o will be here." His tail flicked he would not shed tears.

"Find a name for yourself holly. I made a huge mistake and I know it. So make a life and your own name because your smart." He smiled weakly and lowered his head. Dammit riv you really messed it up this time. "Call me if you need me." Rivaxorus turned around and headed back towards fiori with a thorn in his heart. He needed some time to cool off and holly too probably. If she didn't hate him forever he'd huff to himself. She was just as important.... just as.

-exit unless stopped-

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
02-29-2016, 01:55 AM
Words fell on near deaf ears. He acted like he was the only one that had to babysit mom, which in her opinion now that she thought about it, shouldn't have been their responsibility. They shouldn't have had to do it as young as they were, and she felt like mom had been selfish in acting that way. She stared with anger in her eyes at her brother, and only when he finished would she utter a single "tch." watching him turn and leave, she somewhat felt bad that Ren hadn't the time to say anything. It all had happened so fast, her anger had fueled her to into not staying quiet, and her brothers emotions likely did the same.

Turning to Ren for a moment, she would say quick words. "Sorry, but whether you understand or not doesn't matter. If you have something to say to me I'll be in my den." and with that she turned tail and stormed back to her den before waiting for a reply. She didn't dare look back to see if she was being followed, or to see if riv would come back.

-Exit holly-

Art

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
02-29-2016, 03:52 PM
Ren's annoyance flared as Holly arrived shortly after him, and her curt attitude made his eyes darken. "Watch yourself, Holly," he warned, voice low enough that Rivaxorus shouldn't be able to hear. Despite his youth, he was still alpha - there was a baseline of respect that must be kept at all times, regardless. Holly's brother would be appropriately respectful as he turned to the blue boy, and Ren dipped his head in return. "Then I'll leave you two to it." He stepped away then, wishing to have no part of the family drama. He stayed within watching distance, though far enough away that their words were private to him. His ears would flick as Holly came by, making a comment; he would indeed talk to her, but at a later date when the anger was less palpable.

-exit-