size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
08-25-2014, 04:58 PM
I was thinking they could be the kind of friends you don't want to have. :D The kind who get you into all sorts of trouble you might not otherwise get into, the peer pressure sort of friends. And if it goes anywhere else that's cool, but if it doesn't that's cool too. She just doesn't really have anyone right now to hang out with and she's at the teenager-y age where she's really interested in not being alone anymore.
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
08-27-2014, 09:23 PM
Lolaf, Keno, if you guys would like to start threads I'm all for it :3

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Freya

Loner
Soigneur

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
09-02-2014, 07:46 PM
Sorry it took a while, the Val/Freya thread can be found here.
[Image: wrqQfHn.png]

Warja

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-12-2014, 08:40 AM
Updated!

Koi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-14-2014, 12:20 PM
-throws koi at valentine-

Laufey

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
10-14-2014, 06:36 PM
*perks*

Got anything in particular in mind?
This character is prone to acts of EXTREME violence when provoked. If this makes you uncomfortable do not thread with him.

Hercules

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2014, 11:50 AM
Not quite, I like the idea of them possibly hooking up one way or another. lol probably because I ship them already xD

With that little kiss he gave her she will sort of be attracted to him, like wanting to get to know him and what he is like, especially after seeing him trying to talk to/mess with that wolverine.

Maybe they could have an accidental one night stand after running into each other again in a small place/being close like in the "be mine" thread, and afterwards (if she finds out/he till her the pack he is in) she goes to check it out and maybe ends up being claimed or something?

Laufey

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
10-15-2014, 06:01 PM
I like that idea! Do you want to continue the thread they're in currently or start a new one and get the ball rolling?
This character is prone to acts of EXTREME violence when provoked. If this makes you uncomfortable do not thread with him.

Koi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-15-2014, 06:51 PM
How about both? We could wrap their current one up then make a new one maybe in the sub terrain? That would probably be the best place because its underground, dark, and not exactly spacious.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

10-15-2014, 10:55 PM
Here's the new one:http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/index.php?showtopic=12168&view=getnewpost

I'll reply to the old one later

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Noel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Luna
10-24-2014, 04:17 PM
I think Warja and Noel should meet. He loves making new friends and she might be a potential one. Wont know until they meet if possible.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

10-24-2014, 05:51 PM
They should! I think they have potential to become good friends. However, since I'm in the process of creating a pack, right now I'm devoted 110% to Valentine and for the next couple of weeks everyone else is going to be placed on the back burner. If you don't mind waiting a bit (possibly only until I know for sure whether or not I'm getting the pack, which is this Sunday) I'd love to thread them.

Noel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Luna
10-24-2014, 07:13 PM
I can wait! Understandable that you're devoting so much attention and energy to Valentine.