player
Tealah
03-04-2016, 01:57 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Tealah

Character's Name: Merlin Destruction
Character Age: 1 year
Season of Birth: summer
Adult Height: 36"
Appearance Description: "Cloaking the top of his head and running down his shoulders, ribcage, and the front of his forelegs is a somewhat dark, neutral stone-gray. His face (including his muzzle and cheeks, running up in a blaze to end softly rounded on his brow), inner ears, the backs of his forelegs from his elbows down and covering all of his paws, and the top of his throat are white, and the white curves up around his amber eyes without quite meeting over top them, and the color also engulfs his entire hindquarters from his loins back, and runs in a tapering line up his back to his shoulders. The rest of his throat down his belly is a soft sandy tan that blends gently where it meets the gray and white. His eyes are lined in black like khol, continuing on in front along his muzzle a few inches past his tear ducts, and continuing at the back to arch down towards his cheeks. A lighter gray malar marking arches down from the front edge of his eyes to the corners of his mouth."
Skills: fighting, hunting

Proof of Purchases: Character slot #15 and Proof of adoption (replacing Tordo)

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-05-2016, 12:15 PM
Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store

My focus needs more focus.