size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
03-04-2016, 06:18 PM

The sore male stretched his limbs from his recent spar at the battlefield. It wasn't too bad, and considering it had hauled in another victory he was happy. Flicking his tail to one side he thankfully pushed away the stresses of yesterday and tried to relax himself. That much he could do with how much he had been feeling under the weather. Time would go on and he was eager to do something he knew that much. After speaking with Athena - he was ready to connect more with the pack.

Rivaxorus thought about maybe seeking out other members of the pack he didn't quiet know, or perhaps having a conversation with Xephyris. He didn't want to bug Leo too much with how his wife was missing. Though he could volunteer to watch his pups any day of course. Paws spreading into the dirt he yawned. So much to do, not enough time to do it, or that he didn't know what to do yet.

"Talk" "You" Think

Jayne

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I
03-04-2016, 08:46 PM

Jayne hummed quietly to herself as she trotted between the hot springs, occasionally pausing to splash her paws in the warm water, giggling every time she did so. It was fun to see all the little droplets fly into the air and come glittering down on her. It kept her entertained anyway. She very rarely left her sister's side, but every once in awhile they would go on their own little adventures. That's what she was doing, exploring the hot springs a little since she hadn't really had a chance to do that just yet.

Suddenly she heard pawsteps and she stopped her humming, freezing in place while she listened. The steam made it hard for her to see so it wasn't until the man was very close that she actually saw him. As soon as she saw who it was though she smiled and turned toward him with her tail wagging. She recognized him from the meeting... One of her cousins she thought? "Hello!" she said sweetly, her voice cheerful, but still fairly quiet. She wasn't the loudest or most energetic pup, but she was still plenty friendly.

Speak Thought Others

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
03-06-2016, 05:06 PM

It the midst of his thoughts, he was approached by a pup. Blinking for a moment a bit surprised, this was Athena's little girl. He remembered from their conversation and at the meeting. It made him smile for a moment - seems like his silence had quickly been broken. Rivaxorus' ears twitched as he didn't move from his position on his stomach. He remembered being that small - it wasn't too long ago. Though it seemed like forever since he had "grown up" in terms of height and maturity.

"Hello there, you must be Amalia's daughter. My name is Rivaxorus II but you can call me Riv - I'm your cousin." He greeted. His two different colored eyes watching the little one. It felt nice sometimes to be around someone so innocent - and even though he himself had a rather rough childhood. It seemed for the best that these guys were sheltered. His own mind wondered if he would have any pups.

"Talk" "You" Think

Jayne

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I
03-17-2016, 10:59 PM

Jayne's tail wagged as the big male spoke and introduced himself and explained their relation. She remembered hearing his name before in her mothers' conversations and from when Uncle Leo was talking at that meeting. She was glad that she had guessed right about them being cousins! "It's nice to meet you, Riv!" she said with a smile, remembering all the manners she had been taught. She settled carefully on her haunches, not wanting to get her pale fur too messy since Momma would fuss at her and make her have a bath later if she did. She giggled as she looked at Riv and added, "You're all big, like my brother Tib! How did you and Tib get so big?" She watched him curiously, genuinely wondering if there was something that made them so tall. Was there something that determined how tall wolves got? She suddenly noticed the colors of his eyes and she gave him a big smile as she added, "You're eyes are very pretty! They're like flower colors!"

Speak Thought Others

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
03-21-2016, 04:08 AM

Seeing her so full of energy almost rubbed off on Riv. He smiled brightly, giving a soft chuckle. She must have seen him at the meeting, she made a note that he was just as big as her brothers. Athena's boys, he had seen a glimpse of them and they indeed matched him and Zephyra in height. She asked how they got to be that big and part of him didn't know what to tell her. She was a child, she didn't need to hear all about bloodlines or whatever. "Well thank you, your eyes are pretty too. My brother and momma had those eyes." he grinned.

"And as for my height, maybe it was luck from the gods. Giving us the strength to protect our loved ones." he laughed as he laid down on his stomach to face the young girl. "What's your name if you don't mind me asking?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Jayne

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I
03-27-2016, 12:16 AM

She grinned cheerfully and giggled again when he returned the compliment about her eyes being pretty as well. His brother and mom had eyes like hers too? Uncle Leo and Momma Ama had blue eyes too! Maybe a lot of their family had blue eyes then? She knew the darker marks on her face and ears matched her Momma's and she knew her eyes matched Momma Ama's too so maybe they all matched in some way! That was fun to think about. Her head tipped to the side with curiosity when he said 'gods' had made him tall so he could protect their loved ones. She wasn't sure what that was, but it was pretty cool of whoever they were to do that! She was glad she had big wolves like her Momma and brother and now her cousin to keep them safe! He asked about her name and she perked back up with a big smile. "Oh, I'm Jayne! Jayne Aaren A'raven'i-Armad-da," she told him proudly even though she tripped up on her last name. There was just so much of it to say! "Who are gods? Are they friends?"

Speak Thought Others