gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
03-07-2016, 08:16 PM

So what had become of her previous home, a lot no doubt. With Arian gone and more so, Amachi was aware that it was now Borealis. Her own face and name had melted into the background. Nothing but a ghostly form, which left her breathing room. Something that she enjoyed, because then it left her to get a new path again. The large beast would stop at the borders respectfully. She certainly hoped that this would not be a waste of breath. She had a hard time making promises if she knew there was a possibility she couldn't keep them.

Raising her head her gray eyes turned towards the sun well into the sky. As her voice reached out, it held a call for the alpha. Of course her voice was one thing, her appearance was another. The flaming volcanic lady flicked the end of her tail as she waited. She was eager for a new portion of her life to be started. If this was where it was, then that would be it.
""

[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
03-11-2016, 10:41 AM
A call for him. The fourth in such a short amount of time; things were looking up. It was even enough to block out Zephyra's torn expression when she realized that both Kaitlyn and Marina were gone. Shilah, Arvandor, Arcus. Now this wolf. He loped towards the border with ease, a somewhat cheerful emotion flowing through him. He slowed as he neared, blinking at the... thing at his border. It was clearly a wolf, but it was a wolf with... orange and weird lines all over her. It was outlandish, almost monstrous. It was definitely unnatural. Despite that, though, he approached with ease, flicking over the female's form only momentarily, all thoughts locked in his head. "Greetings, stranger. Who are you, and what is your business here?" He held himself proud, strong; he would not appear cowed - not that he was - to another, packless, wolf.

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
03-11-2016, 06:55 PM

Already when it had begun, her gray eyes quickly made a search over him. Someone so young, though she held no judgement to that. The young could rule if they had the mind for it. Ren had not spoken his name, not his rank but she could tell by his scent and possibly the way he stood that he was the alpha. Respectfully the beast dipped her head just below her chest in greeting. Her ears pinned to her skull, signifying the fact that he of all things - was above her and any respect given to her would be earned. She raised her head again and started to answer his question.

"My name is Amachi Mackury, I came here with the hopes of perhaps joining your ranks." the red tip of her tail twitched slightly. "Back in my hometown I was bred and trained as a warrior on the front lines, so my strong point is fighting." she had recently visited the place. It was doing well, and she was glad for that considering that was when she had left Sin. Only to come back with the beast dead - he wasn't worth her time and emotions apparently.
""

[Image: 11ludc3.png]