size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
03-08-2016, 11:38 PM

I've been planning this for some time if anybody knew xD But now that it's getting closer I wanted to see who would be interested in throwing a character at Myriad. Currently Rivaxorus has the 3/5 followers he needs to create a back. Leaving two spots open for it's creation. Currently I'm working on putting his sibling up for adoption so that would make the fourth but just in case there's this.

This is the basic run down of the pack HERE

Riv believes that he should at least know his members before letting them enter. Potential members when the pack is created will be tested. So if you are unsure if your character wants to join, let's thread em! I'm hoping to get the pack when he nears two years of age, maybe sooner if his post count goes well.

POTENTIAL MEMBERS
Zephyra(Taking the Tsubasa position most likley)
Xephyris
Razor(won't count towards pack count for creation since he's mine)
Jackson
--- OPEN
--- OPEN

"Talk" "You" Think

Hera

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2016, 12:59 AM
Hera is still in need of a pack and if I remember correctly they got along pretty well in that one thread they had so I'm sure she'd be happy to follow along :3

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
03-09-2016, 01:01 AM
@Hera, awesome ^^ If you wanna thread them again with Riv talking about it essentially recruiting her we can. Since iccly and oocicly it'll be a while until he gets his pack.

Hera

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2016, 01:05 AM
Sure! I'm down for that!