Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-09-2016, 11:52 PM
After rays strange good morning and abrupt vanishing act it was difficult for the alpha to return to sleep. He churned over her words, she had sounded to bright and far too eager. Had she really seen her auntie? What exactly had caeli said to excite her so? Eventually he realized that there would be no going back to sleep and he dragged himself from his bed as quietly as he could. He kissed anais and aurora both and slipped out into the early morning dawn.

Shaking out his coat and stretched under the sunlight he looked up to the cliffs in search of his sister. He was reluctant to howl this early in the morning when it wasn't anything urgent. For all he knew, she could be slipping into bed even now. He decided to try the cliffs first and if that failed he would look in her den and hope he caught her before she could fall asleep. Despite his reservations about rays behaviour he did not for a moment think Caeli had done anything wrong - but a father's curiosity could not be quieted. "Caeli?" He called out softly as he climbed the cliffs.

Caeli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-10-2016, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2016, 07:48 PM by Evelyn.)

I READ THEM ALL ONE DAY
when loneliness came and you were away

Her ears flickered at Glacier calling her name, and the woman promptly let out a groan. She had just settled into her den and was about to fall asleep. Grumbling, she contemplated just ignoring him. Surly he would go away if there was no answer, right? But she realized that this was probably about Ray, otherwise he wouldn't be up at this hour. Damn her for being such a good sister. "In here Glace," she called softly, not wanting to move from her comfortable spot. If he wanted to talk to her when he very well knew it was her bed time, he could do all the moving. Caeli was not the brightest morning person, and things were about to get ugly of he didn't speed things along. Orange eyes were squinted at the entrance of her den, waiting for the big oaf to get here.

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-12-2016, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2016, 07:14 PM by Glacier.)

Glacier had never known Caeli to be grumpy about being awake night or day, she had always been good at being there in the sunlight hours when she could for the majority of her siblings, and night for herself, and Selini. So her partially grumpy voice coming from her den had a smile lifting his lips in amusement.

He obediently made his way to her den, and shouldering his way through the entrance he would settle in beside her. He yawned before his feet had curled up beneath him, a huge splitting yawn that transformed his feathers for a moment. He shook his head as his breath left him before he nudged his head into his sisters fur, clearly tired himself. “So I was woken up this morning, by a certain adventurous someone. I assume she's telling the truth when she told me she was with you from about a few hours after midnight to this morning?” he questioned her. “She seemed a little preoccupied too. Whatever you said to her seemed to have left her with a lot to think about?” it sounded more like a question then a statement.

ELEMENTAS
html by castlegraphics; image by risketch

Caeli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-12-2016, 08:22 PM

I READ THEM ALL ONE DAY

Her eyes remained squinted as he entered, laying still as he settled in beside her. It was obvious that he was not used to being up this early, from the looks of it the sun was hardly passed the horizon. When he yawned she did as well, the motion was very contagious it would seem. Shooting him a quick glare as he pushed into her coat, Caeli muttered something about early risers as she waited for him to speak. At last he did, seeming to be keeping close tabs om his energetic daughter. She hummed thoughtfully as his question, ears flickering back slightly. "She's a hard one to figure out, that Ray of yours," he said slowly, chewing on her words. "I told her stories of the stars, and I fear that one story gave her far too much to think about. I have a feeling she has over thought what I said, but she didn't listen to me after that. Something is going on in that head of hers, I could see her plotting." She said softly, turning to rest her head on his massive front legs. Ears were flat on her back head now, a sharp huff leaving her maw. Perhaps this was all her fault. Again.

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-12-2016, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2016, 08:35 PM by Glacier.)

She would glare as he pressed his head into her coat, but he paid it no mind. She had used him for body heat along with Locha and Gale often enough that he had no qualms with messing up her fur for a comfortable pillow now. He smiled fondly at his younger sister as she began to speak of Ray. He couldn't agree more, his Ray always had something going on and he felt like he was holding his breath for the next pot of trouble she was going to land in. he wasn't looking forward to the day when he would have to truly yell and ground her for her recklessness, but if she didn't learn. Well, it would be sooner rather then later.

“Don't blame yourself, once she's got an idea in her head she doesn't let go easily. I'm curious through, what was the story? It might help to have a heads up about whatever she's got planned next” he sighed softly. “What am I going to do with her Caeli? She hasn't learned what it means to suffer the consequences of her actions, and I fear when she finally does it wont be from something small and harmless...” his voice had gone soft, a whisper as it trailed off. He hasn't meant to say so much to his sister, but it was a thought constantly in the back of his mind these days.

"Speech"

ELEMENTAS
html by castlegraphics; image by risketch

Caeli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-12-2016, 10:11 PM

I READ THEM ALL ONE DAY

Glacier seemed to read her body language, telling her that it wasn't her fault. She looked up at him with half lidded orange eyes, blinking gratefully at him. But when his next words came, she pulled her head up further and tried to nuzzle his cheek. "She's only a child, brother," she said at last, after a long pause to think it over. "You can guide her all you want, but she has to find her own stars. She will make mistakes, and hopefully learn from them. If you try to protect her from everything and pull her back, she is just going to pull further away from you," Caeli said softly, searching her brother's face. She didn't want to hurt him with her words, that was her last wish. But her words rang true, even though she had never raised kids herself. Maybe that's why it was so easy for her say this, she didn't know what it was like personally. This was just her observations from her own life. "One time she might just make a large mistake, and maybe that is what will make her open her eyes."